Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-23-2010, 04:16 PM   #1
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

Arrow Vid Of Man Refusing TSA Pat-Down Goes Viral -lawsuits, sex assault, abuse complaints

surprised no ones posted this

Especially considering: Starting Dec 2010 the U.S.A will determine who can board some Canadian flights & the world!

---
--
-

-

-

-

TSA Strip Search 6 Year old Boy in public
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLqCY...layer_embedded

TSA Made Cancer Survivor Show Her Prosthetic Breasts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R17af...layer_embedded

TSA pat-down leaves traveler covered in urine -as they yank out his external bladder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4OpS...layer_embedded

-

Quote:
Airport pat-down was 'sexual assault'

A TRAVELLER has told of her shock and humiliation at the hands of airport officials who she alleges touched her intimately without warning.

"She felt along my waistline, moved behind me, then proceeded to feel both of my buttocks. She reached from behind in the middle of my buttocks towards my vagina area.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/a...#ixzz168t3Cyol

-

Quote:
Airport staff 'exposed woman's breasts, laughed'

A WOMAN is suing over an incident where airport staff allegedly pulled down her top and joked about her breasts in public view.
The 23-year-old traveller, from Amarillo, US, is suing the US Government for the emotional distressed she says the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) agents caused.

Shock: 'Pat-down was sex assault'

The woman says she was singled out for "extended search procedures" while preparing to board a plane to Amarillo in May 2008.

“As the TSA agent was frisking plaintiff, the agent pulled the plaintiff’s blouse completely down, exposing plaintiffs’ breasts to everyone in the area,” the lawsuit said

“As would be expected, plaintiff was extremely embarrassed and humiliated.”

The lawsuit claims that other employees laughed and made jokes about the incident "for an extended period of time".

The distraught woman left the screening area to be consoled but when she re-entered the boarding area employees allegedly started joking about the matter.

"One male TSA employee expressed to the plaintiff that he wished he would have been there when she came through the first time and that 'he would just have to watch the video,'" the suit said.

She wishes to remain anonymous due to privacy reasons

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/a...#ixzz168tg9Xuq
pretty funny & awesome, no!?

again, appreciate: Starting Dec 2010 the U.S.A will determine who can board some Canadian flights & the world!
Discuss & i'll add some 'punchlines' later on..

Last edited by bmdbley'sBro; 11-23-2010 at 04:33 PM.
bmdbley'sBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 05:21 PM   #2
SiR
Vtec just kicked in

saw it on another forum.
glad people are not putting up with this stupid bs/dumb scanners and the molestation
Old 11-23-2010, 05:43 PM   #3
sirex
King Sirex

what a ****ing joke.
Old 11-24-2010, 02:34 AM   #4
davericher20
black and blue

Not enough people are standing up obviously. They just want to get where they're going and don't want any hassles along the way.
"Doop de doop, I'm going to MIami! grope grope, ray ray, that felt really wierd and uncomfortable...but if I just keep my mouth shut I'll be able to go to Miami without any hitches. And if it makes America safer well then everythings hunky dory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 05:48 PM   #5
sirex
King Sirex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WcoC...layer_embedded

TSA explaining room

BTW, how do you inbed a youtube in a forum post?
Old 11-24-2010, 07:19 PM   #6
davericher20
black and blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wcoc...layer_embedded

tsa explaining room

btw, how do you inbed a youtube in a forum post?
there's an embed code beneath the video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:49 PM   #7
sirex
King Sirex

Old 11-26-2010, 03:56 PM   #8
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

explaining room was gross

Ok some punchlines..

Quote:

Muslim women to self check instead of TSA, Per the TSA's own policy

INGRAHAM: But, you know, the idea though that members of the Muslim community should be able to pat themselves down, this is a CAIR language. I'm reading from CAIR's own language. I mean, how do you pat yourself down?

BILLOO: That's specific only to the head. Laura, that's specific only to the bulky headwear clothing.

INGRAHAM: Well, why should you be allowed? If I had a bulky headscarf on, I wouldn't be able to pat myself down.

BILLOO: No, no, no, of course. And that's not -- and again, that's not specifically a CAIR line. That's a TSA policy, that when someone goes through…

(CROSSTALK)

INGRAHAM: Well, it's a stupid policy.

BILLOO: …they are permitted to pat your head down. And they watch you do it and then they swab your hands.

INGRAHAM: Well, OK, I have a question. This is going to seem really odd. When you go through screening and you are in your full hijab and your, you know, your robe -- I'm not sure what you call the thing around your neck. But you're going through TSA.

BILLOO: Right.

INGRAHAM: Do they make you take -- do you take everything off through the X-ray machine? Or no, they don't make you take it?

BILLOO: I take my shoes off, I take jackets off. I mean, I go through the same process everyone else does. The only thing that stays on is a headscarf.

INGRAHAM: Right. But I'm just asking because I don't know; I've never seen it. Do they make you take your neck covering off? You have to take all of it off, the headscarf off?

BILLOO: No. So, if the neck covering is attached to the headscarf, it stays on. And if that, you know, if that gets me to secondary screening, then I have the right, per TSA's policies, to pat my own head down under their supervision.

VIDEO OF INTERVIEW
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreill...cedures?page=1
--
-
U.S military in a war zone barred from pat frisking children!? 1:26

Last edited by bmdbley'sBro; 11-26-2010 at 03:58 PM.
bmdbley'sBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 04:48 PM   #9
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: