Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-16-2010, 06:09 AM   #1
zackman17
Banned

Fatal crash in Acton closes Hwy. 7

pic's

http://www.insidehalton.com/news/art...f-local-man-60

A 60-year-old Georgetown man is dead after a head-on crash on Hwy. 7, west of Fourth Line in Acton Monday.

Halton Regional Police said preliminary investigation revealed the collision occurred at approximately 9 a.m. when an eastbound Kia sedan driven eastbound by the Georgetown man crossed the centre line, colliding with a westbound tractor-trailer.

The driver of the truck, a 53-year-old Bolton man, was taken to Georgetown Hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The Georgetown man was dead at the scene. Police had not released his name Monday afternoon.

Hwy. 7 was closed in the area for several hours.

Anyone with information on the collision is asked to call Halton Police Collision Reconstruction Unit at 905-878-5511.

anybody else see this monday morning. right at the bottom of my dads street. when i heard about it i was thinking someone got hit making a turn onto highway 7 from fourth line its pretty sketchy during rush hour, i have seen so many close calls.
zackman17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 06:40 PM   #2
zackman17
Banned

my dad got home from work at around 3:30the nieghbour that lives close to the accident was outside, so my dad pulled in to see what the hell was going on.. he said this morning he heard a big bang like the tailgate on a dupm truck closing. then a few minutes later he heard sirens he walked to the corner of the street and the paramedics were working on the guy in the car he was blue apparently the transmission was between his crotch, he was passing a white jeep on a one lane hwy. The transport driver had to be extracted from the cab of his truck as the steering coloum caved towards him.

2nd accident

my lil bro got off the buss yesturday and he goes to my dad did you see the big accident there was glass everywhere and there was a car upside down in the ditch...... just 2minutes north on fourth line there was another accident traffic had to re route around hwy 7

Crash leaves two with serious injuries

A 31-year-old Georgetown man was charged with careless driving after a collision at Fourth Line and 32 Sideroad about 3:50 p.m. Monday.

Halton Police say the collision occurred when the man, who was driving northbound on Fourth Line, stopped at a stop sign at the intersection of 32 Sideroad, then pulled out, striking a vehicle driven eastbound on 32 Sideroad by an 18-year-old Acton woman.

Both drivers received serious injuries.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:28 PM   #3
arek
3rd Gear Member

lots of ****ing idiots on the road.
arek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:45 PM   #4
HavocSteve
6th Gear Member

Try Carling Avenue in Ottawa. A old lady pulled out of Paint World or something and in came a City dump truck that creamed her grand am infront of my work place lol. Also a old guy driving a buick hit a parked car in the parking lot ahaha... Madness in Ottawa I tell you! Let alone when it rains =\ people just can't drive.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:38 PM   #5
zackman17
Banned

soo sad today that i gound out that it way my friends bestfriends dad, his daughter just recently had a kid and the kid was baptised the day before he died.

yesturday my dad almost got into a head on on 4th line in the sho some dumbass was stopped on the road and someone went to go around them and my dad was coming in the opposite lane he basically put the sho in the ditch, he drove out turned around and chased the guy to 6th line then tore a stip off his ass.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: