Gauging intrest in my M3. I'll try to answer any and all questions with honesty. I know there probably isn't much interest at this time of year, but the car is already in storage and I'm not in a huge rush to sell so waiting till spring is fine if anyone would be interested then too.
Car was purchased Sept 11, 2010 in Ocean City, New Jersey. Jumped through all the hoops to import it back into Canada (they damn near take a kidney with all the taxes and fees) and has been sitting in my garage since then. The car is not currently registered although that will be done soon, I bought it thinking I'd just garage it until spring anyways. Car was trailered back so no extra wear and tear was put on her. She has 139k miles (223 km's)
- The body of the car is in incredibly good shape. There's a tiny depression near the passenger door handle about the size of a dime. I'd put it at a 9.9/10
- The inside of the car is super clean, no stained mats, everything works, etc.
- Engine is very strong, compression test showed very solid numbers across the board.
- Lux Package: heated seats/mirrors, leather door cards, etc.
- No missing pixels on display.
- The transmission needs to be looked at, reverse is completely locked out and 2nd is a little stiff. Probably just the shift pins need servicing.
- The rims have some dings and rash on them but perform perfectly fine.
- Headliner sagging.
- Drivers seat is worn, no tears, Leatherique kit has been purchased.
- MK Motorsports MK1 18" x 8.5" ET35 on all four corners.
- Slotted/Drilled rotors on all four corners.
- BavAuto Strut Bar
- UUC Carbon Trunk Spoiler
- Clear tails
- Lowered on unknown springs
- SS shift knob