Yes, mats are still for sale. I have so much interest in this but have kept track of who asked first. I've had questions about shipping cost, the condition, what the backs look like, etc.
I estimated shipping to Ontario using Xpresspost (insured 2 day delivery) at $15 so the mats are $55 shipped.
I've had requests to see the backs:
I added many more pics on my Picasa album: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredi...jAE&feat=email
So here are my thoughts:
- These are 18 year old mats
- I think they're original as they came on my E30 but I'm the 3rd or 4th owner so no idea if they're original to the car or BMW original but from the pics I've seen online, these do look to be original.
- the backs are pretty good. None of the foam is worn through but you can see that there are some rough spots. I think the fact that it came off of a Cabrio that was stored in the winter meant it got less beat up than sedan or coupe mats.
- the crease you see in the pics can bunch up but I just got into the habit of pulling on the mats from time to time.
- they are black mats but do look a little faded. I tried to capture that in the pics (tons of pics in my Picasa photo album I linked to above).
Finally - the Hella Euro Smileys and Euro Grills
are still for sale. I'll be sending them back by the end of this week but make offers. Maybe the vendor will accept one of the offers so start making offers.