Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-09-2003, 02:11 AM   #46
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by djcontra
phew!! One less secret for me to keep!
It was damn hard for me to keep a straight face, or avoid the topic whenever your car came up in a discussion with other board members.
I hope everything gets cleared up with your insurance company though. I wouldn't settle for 6 grand!
bwahaha, i knew u were lying when i asked. btw, i need 8MILE DVD copy get back to me...on icq

whats with all the bimmers getting stolen? keep an eye on the cars guys..

dado, randy, bimmersport...3 very very very VERY nice bimmers that got jacked.

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 02:45 AM   #47
mpower1226
6th Gear Member

f.ucking bunch of lowlife losers needs to get

Randy, I am really sorry to hear that.
mpower1226 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 02:47 AM   #48
ZiMMie
6th Gear Member

**** u should kill someone... I would kill someone if they try to take my car..
holley ****... that must be hard for u like reallly hard. i would cry if this happen to me...
I know u will find it... u have pic all over the net u will find it.. and if u do am about it to go kick some ass just holla at me...
Old 04-09-2003, 02:58 AM   #49
bart320i
6th Gear Member

sorry to hear about the loss Randy. I'm sure the GT2 will keep a smile on your face. I've seen your car a few times at shows and cruizing around Missisagua. Trully amazing machine
Old 04-09-2003, 03:34 AM   #50
niko_gt
6th Gear Member

that car was amazing, it was known worldwide, My friend goes to University in IOWA now, and he was tellin me that he downloaded pics and videos of randys's bimmer on the local network there. that car for many is a legend, and I never personally saw it, I've only seen videos and pics, I've always wanted to see it just once

Its amazing how the "the motor is blown" story worked out, and it was kept a secret for so long...
Old 04-09-2003, 03:35 AM   #51
R_JAY
Has the world for ransom

I was hoping to see your car at one of the meets. Sorry to hear the bad news.
R_JAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 03:46 AM   #52
KaschmirBeige3
Comfortably Numb

Send a message via AIM to KaschmirBeige3
Sorry for your loss Randy. Your E30 was one of the Hottest E30's i've ever seen. Good luck on all of your future projects bro.

Bobby
Old 04-09-2003, 03:53 AM   #53
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Sorry about your loss Randy, I hope everything works out with your insurance.
Old 04-09-2003, 04:25 AM   #54
e30 318i
2nd Gear Member

Old 04-09-2003, 05:18 AM   #55
rrbimmer
1st Gear Newbie

Hey Randy,
It's my first post here. I don't think you know me, but I have participated in the '02 bimmercruise. Also i'm good friend with Niko Greko from oakville. Well I'd like to tell that your car was the most insane e30 i've ever laid eyes on. Back about 2and half to 3 years ago, I was on the net just going from one bimmer site to the next, flipping through hundreds of pictures. I hit a web site with pictures of an amazing blue e30, just perfectly done up over freshly trimmed grass. I save them and made the my computer background. Then i saw the videos of your car where it was titled randy car. From that piont on refering to your car as randy's car. The funny thing is, is that I had no clue where you from and what you did until one day, my bud Niko mentionned some amazing Blue bimmer he saw at a car meet he went to. It sounded so familiar that I ask him to show picture of it to me and It was the same one. I mean, I am just so greatful for what you have done for the bimmer community. You have created a symbol with that vehicle that many will remember. For crying out loud, I'm going to school right now at IOWA State university, a school surrounded by corn fields where the first computer and rice crispy square were invented, and mother f%$#&* on the school network have picture of your car. I think that amazing. One of friend burned a CD with car video on it. One of the video was of you driving blue old bimmer. Thanks again, and I understand why you keep it a secret.

Raymond Roland

Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 010.jpg (147.1 KB, 302 views)
rrbimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 05:29 AM   #56
motoyen
2nd Gear Member

That sucks ass and to think there is a possibility some punk ass in some country is driving your car thinking he is all pimp.

Just wondering tho, if you had told everyone right away do you think it might have helped getting the word out? I know a guy in Seattle recently got his E30 M3 stolen and it was all over the web within hours and amazingly the cops found it.
Old 04-09-2003, 06:42 AM   #57
Bimmer Heaven
MaXsponsor

NOOOOOO!!!!!!! Randy pleas say this is an April's fool joke...
If not then I dont even know what to say...that was not just a car, it was a legende...By far the most popular E30 in the world.
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z4

Etobicoke location opening SOON!!!!

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Bimmer Heaven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 08:01 AM   #58
savemike
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to savemike Send a message via AIM to savemike
Am I the only one...

Hey, am I the only one who sees/thinks this is a joke? I don't exspect anyone to put so much money into something, like that car, and let it get away so easily. It seems a little ironic too, that somone said "why doesn't randy shed some light on this", and *puffff* out comes Randy with a crazy story... uhhh but then again I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time .

-Mike

ps- if it is true, sucks bro. Ill let you know if I see it
savemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 08:13 AM   #59
Miguel
...Delt Smash

Wow... Randy you are a trickster

so do you reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaally have a GT2 or is that just a joke?
Attached Images
File Type: gif porsche.gif (11.3 KB, 288 views)
Old 04-09-2003, 10:07 AM   #60
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Re: Am I the only one...

Quote:
Originally posted by savemike
Hey, am I the only one who sees/thinks this is a joke? I don't exspect anyone to put so much money into something, like that car, and let it get away so easily. It seems a little ironic too, that somone said "why doesn't randy shed some light on this", and *puffff* out comes Randy with a crazy story... uhhh but then again I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time .

-Mike

ps- if it is true, sucks bro. Ill let you know if I see it

Thank you all for the kind words. It's been a while now since the incident occured, so most of the emotion involved is now gone. I know what Mike is thinking, and I don't blame him.... but it is the truth. The people that did know about the theft have been confronting me for the longest time about when I was going to come out and tell the truth. After Spartaitis posted this thread, I just felt it was long enough.

Insurance was not nice to me... I barely got back half of what I put in (expected) after almost 6 months of investigation and pleading. I always took the best care of that car... never drove it to places for actual transportation reasons (movies, clubs, the mall etc.)... I always went home first and got the Honda if I had to leave it unattended (drove my G/F nuts), with the exception of other cities while traveling to car shows.

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --
EMPOWERD is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: