Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-06-2003, 10:44 PM   #1
Shamis
6th Gear Member

Cool Last Nights Mysticall Adventures

**long post and im lazy not gonna proof read this lol****

Well I'm seeing that people are posting pics and stuff of their free time and last night i had a crazy experience...I also have a video!!

I was pretty "messed" and @ likwe 4 am my buddies and i were chilling in a basement when all of sudden "our" dogs were at the backdoor staring at us. Then they starting barking like crazy.... then one of the dogs (german sheppard cross with dingo imported from new zealand) was linping like it was hurt and we ****ing ran outside cause we saw a freaking huge pitbull in the backyard. So we ran outside and tried to capture it (i dunno if this was sosmart lol) and i fell down the stairs that take you to the ground from the porch and went right through the wooden railing completly destroying it lol... then after some time with a hammer i got most of it back to normal shape.... so back to the pitbull. it ran into the raveine and fell slip down the ice. The ground outside was 5inches deep ice everywhere last night if u didnt go out... So we all then got stuck at the bottom of a raveine and we were slipping at hghspeeds going right into trees and spiky bushes and we got all cut up and were in so much pain.

Ok, later at like 5am we let the dogs out again and went back downstair to chill. My buddy says What i just saw the pitbull again and we thought he was trippibn or something so we mad nothing of it.

5 min later there are 3 dogs standing at the back window one mini shnauser, one german dingo mix and a freaking huge ass pitbull.

at first it was scared of us and then we bribed it with meat and stuff and playing with it for a couple hours.

We got videos but i gotta get em ill upload em soon.

then the dog pissed all over the hosue and started to fight the other dogs and tear the freakin place apart so we sent it back into the woods and we never saw it again

Last edited by Shamis; 04-06-2003 at 10:54 PM.
Shamis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2003, 10:48 PM   #2
Rolled_Out
Just chillin...

....are you still wacked?
Old 04-06-2003, 10:55 PM   #3
Shamis
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
....are you still wacked?
Y do u say that :madnoel: