Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-12-2010, 08:34 PM   #1
335i
1st Gear Newbie

Thumbs up 2007 BMW 3-Series Coupe - BLK 19" Extend Warrenty Till aug 2014

2007 BMW 335i Coupe in GTA

$39,900
the price includes :

Full BMW Extended Warranty till Aug, 2014 & 145K KM
6 Speed Manual
91,900KM(70% high way)
Black Exterior
Black Interior
Sports Package
Premium Package
Power Folding Mirrors
Bluetooth
USB/iPOD integration
Logic 7 Hi-Fi Upgraded Sound System.

20% Window Tint All Around
OEM M-Tech front Aero Lip (No drilling just perfect fit with double side tape)
Blacked out Side markers. (Also include the original amber colored sider markers)
Black Kidney Grills. (Also include the original Chrome Grills)
Aluminum E-break handle. (Also include the original leather handle)
WeissLicht LED Halo Upgrade - Intense White Angel Lights (Also include the Original amber colored light)
Stock Staggered 18” BMW rims with Bridgestone Blizzak Winter tires. 1 season old with pressure sensor.

I also have Black ‘Vip - Furious’ 19” staggered rims with Chrome lip and low profile tires (Both only 1 month old) - w/o pressure sensor
19” rims are sold for $2000 was $2500 new.

Engine Oil Changed 3 month ago,
Fully Serviced 1 month ago.
The Extended Warranty was purchased from BMW a month ago, after the old warranty expired at 80K.
The car was inspected, and all perfect. Have inspection records. and all other service records. Safety Certified and E-Tested,

No accidents, in perfect condition. Car is in SHOWROOM condition inside and out, professionally detailed a month ago power-polish, wax and rain X. Shell V-Power 91 only. This BMW is tastefully modded in appearance. the engine and all other mechanical components are not touched.

Asking $39,900 or $41,900 with 19” rims If the price is right I'll let it go, or I'll drive it and sell it in the future.

LOCATED IN GTA

Email: 335i@hotmail.ca

Please E-mail if you have any questions. Serious Buyers only PLEASE!

or txt to - 60611002 its textPlus number for iPhone.
335i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:20 PM   #2
Suprano
5th Gear Member

The fourth pic from the top looks like it was taken on the west coast (we don't have that style of home built up here), so the question is whether this car is a U.S import; and subsequently, what bearing will that have on this warranty???

Rob
Old 10-18-2010, 11:34 PM   #3
335i
1st Gear Newbie

The car is from Alberta where my mom lives, I drove it down to GTA (reason for all the highway mileage). That picture was taken in Calgary this summer. (good eye on the homes =)
I am a Queens student, so the car is located currently in Kingston, but its in GTA for weekends so ppl can contact me for viewings.
The warranty is covered by GMAC, it was bought from BMW Calgary in august 2010. It has more coverage on this than the standard warranty that covers it till 80,000kms.
This warranty covers all of North-America. any BMW or GM dealership or service shop.
And even if the car was a US import, it wouldn't be less covered in anyway.

hope that answered your question. =)
Old 10-20-2010, 11:44 PM   #4
Suprano
5th Gear Member

CDN dealerships won't honour U.S warranties as far as I know; but it's a moot point in this case.

If the K's weren't so high, I would definitely check it out bc it looks immaculate. I'm still shopping around and would like something with 70k at most if I'm paying near $40k.

GL with the sale.

Rob
Old 10-24-2010, 02:52 AM   #5
335i
1st Gear Newbie

Thanks for the comment. =)
I just want to mention again, that this extended warranty is bought in Calgary, Canada for this car this august of 2010. I specifically asked before the purchase about the honor-bility of this warranty, because I will be driving it down to TO.
and it is covered by All North-America BMW and GM dealerships (yes! any GM dealerships), even the cost of a rental car is covered.
the reason for the price is cause of the cost the the 145,000 km extended warranty, and the amount of work and time i have put into it.
Old 10-24-2010, 02:58 AM   #6
335i
1st Gear Newbie

if you are interested, you can msg me an offer. thank you

Tags
328, 335, 335i, bmw

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: