Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-06-2003, 02:01 PM   #1
Blitz
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 5
Question Randy Sparre's E-30 question



Just finished watching Randy Sparre's E-30 video!!! What an awesome car! Can anyone direct me in the spec's of the car, maybe a website, etc. Thanks guys!
Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2003, 02:45 PM   #2
windsor318is
Nitrous Junkie!
 
windsor318is's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: The Bond Facility
Posts: 4,459
go to his signature and click on it, he has short cuts to sites. eurotuner mags site has full feature
__________________
windsor318is is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2003, 02:50 PM   #3
BorN2RacE
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: ohio
Posts: 118
Send a message via AIM to BorN2RacE
it have e36 m3 engine in it and its supercharge too!!!....for more info here's site about his car http://eurotuner.com/featuredvehicles/14319/
__________________
BorN2RacE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2003, 03:19 PM   #4
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator
 
EMPOWERD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Mrs. Sauga
Posts: 10,154
That EuroTuner mag is an older one, there are several mods done to the car since then... here's a current mod list.

p.s. Thanks for the props!


-3.2L M50/B32 motor & tranny (1999 M3)
-Vortech V9 G-trim blower (8 psi) w/Aftercooler
-heavily ported/polished, knife cut, port matched head
-M50 325i bored T-Body, AFM, ECU (1995 M3 OBD-1)
-3.0L M3 higher flowing intake plenum (1995 M3 OBD-1)
-Genie Headers
-M5 motor mounts
-Dual 2.25" mandrel bent exhaust
-HiFlow cat and Brullen Muffler
-Custom Mapped GIAC chip
-UUC complete short shift kit
-Sachs race clutch (stage 3)
-lightened flywheel (13 lbs)
-3:23 LSD differencial

-18"x 8" (+23mm ET) Compomotive wheels
-215/35 VR 18 BFGoodrich Scortcher tires
-OBX coilover springs
-Bilstien sport shocks
-Suspension Techniques adj. sway bars
-Urethane Bushings/solid shock mounts
-Porsche 930 Turbo calipers
-M5 brake master cylinder
-325ix brake booster
-Sparco front strut bar
-SCCA 6-point roll cage

-Electon Blue Pearl paint
-Rieger front and rear bumpers
-M-Tech sides skirts and wing
-Honda '93 Civic hatch rocker skirts
-Kamai grill spoilers
-Dechromed trim
-M3 relocated antenna
-Clear front turn signal/side repeaters
-All-RED rear tail lights
-Hella H.I.D. Xenon light conversion
-PIAA 1100X Dichronic Platinum fog lights

-Automotive grade black reupholstered carpet
-M3 black roof liner
-door skins from a '91 318is
-OBX reclinable racing seats
-MOMO fighter wheel
-MOMO Air-Aluminum shift knob
-Custom billet shift gate & handbrake handle
-Aluminum floor mats
-Full Autometer Phantom guages
-OB white face E30 guage cluster

-Kenwood Excelon KDC-815X head unit
-Zapco AG360 & AG200 Amps
-JL Audio 12W3 subwoofer
-Eclipse 5.25" components front
-Cerwin Vega 5.25" components back
-Kick-ass alarm system!!!
__________________

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --
EMPOWERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2003, 03:21 PM   #5
///Milk
BangSentra
 
///Milk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: California
Posts: 7,777
Send a message via ICQ to ///Milk Send a message via AIM to ///Milk Send a message via MSN to ///Milk Send a message via Yahoo to ///Milk Send a message via Skype™ to ///Milk
You have a Civic part on it Randy?!
thehehe
nice!
o ya!
Welcome to the forums Blitz!
__________________

///Milk


2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S
2009 Ford Focus SES Sedan
///Milk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2003, 05:04 PM   #6
Blitz
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally posted by empowerd
That EuroTuner mag is an older one, there are several mods done to the car since then... here's a current mod list.

p.s. Thanks for the props!


-3.2L M50/B32 motor & tranny (1999 M3)
-Vortech V9 G-trim blower (8 psi) w/Aftercooler
-heavily ported/polished, knife cut, port matched head
-M50 325i bored T-Body, AFM, ECU (1995 M3 OBD-1)
-3.0L M3 higher flowing intake plenum (1995 M3 OBD-1)
-Genie Headers
-M5 motor mounts
-Dual 2.25" mandrel bent exhaust
-HiFlow cat and Brullen Muffler
-Custom Mapped GIAC chip
-UUC complete short shift kit
-Sachs race clutch (stage 3)
-lightened flywheel (13 lbs)
-3:23 LSD differencial

-18"x 8" (+23mm ET) Compomotive wheels
-215/35 VR 18 BFGoodrich Scortcher tires
-OBX coilover springs
-Bilstien sport shocks
-Suspension Techniques adj. sway bars
-Urethane Bushings/solid shock mounts
-Porsche 930 Turbo calipers
-M5 brake master cylinder
-325ix brake booster
-Sparco front strut bar
-SCCA 6-point roll cage

-Electon Blue Pearl paint
-Rieger front and rear bumpers
-M-Tech sides skirts and wing
-Honda '93 Civic hatch rocker skirts
-Kamai grill spoilers
-Dechromed trim
-M3 relocated antenna
-Clear front turn signal/side repeaters
-All-RED rear tail lights
-Hella H.I.D. Xenon light conversion
-PIAA 1100X Dichronic Platinum fog lights

-Automotive grade black reupholstered carpet
-M3 black roof liner
-door skins from a '91 318is
-OBX reclinable racing seats
-MOMO fighter wheel
-MOMO Air-Aluminum shift knob
-Custom billet shift gate & handbrake handle
-Aluminum floor mats
-Full Autometer Phantom guages
-OB white face E30 guage cluster

-Kenwood Excelon KDC-815X head unit
-Zapco AG360 & AG200 Amps
-JL Audio 12W3 subwoofer
-Eclipse 5.25" components front
-Cerwin Vega 5.25" components back
-Kick-ass alarm system!!!
Thanks so much for your help Randy!!! I actually work for BMW of North America and I'm going to start a new project soon!!! Is that a 1990 or '91 E-30? Thanks again!!!
Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2003, 05:07 PM   #7
Blitz
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally posted by Blitz
Thanks so much for your help Randy!!! I actually work for BMW of North America and I'm going to start a new project soon!!! Is that a 1990 or '91 E-30? Thanks again!!!
Sorry, I read the Euro-tuner article and saw it was an '88! Oops!
Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2003, 05:08 PM   #8
Blitz
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally posted by ///Milk
You have a Civic part on it Randy?!
thehehe
nice!
o ya!
Welcome to the forums Blitz!
Thanks bro!!!
Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2003, 05:15 PM   #9
BlitzSix
6 Speed
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,405
Send a message via AIM to BlitzSix Send a message via MSN to BlitzSix
Nice name, Blitz.
BlitzSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2003, 05:24 PM   #10
Blitz
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally posted by BlitzSix
Nice name, Blitz.
Yours is pretty cool, too!
Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015