Originally Posted by doogee
The alignment tool usually comes with the clutch kit btw
yup im doin it myself, i got the LUK clutch kit for 350 flat n it came with the tool n bearin, i gotta say i burnt my clutch like crazy... i can smell it on the clutch disc.. and one side is basicly gone... i blame it on the CDV, everytime i launch the cdv gets in the way.... also imma keep the old clutch as its the one the car came with from the dealership and find a good place to get it remanufactured in kevlar when i got some extra dough.
while i was taking the exhaust system out n the drive shaft, i decided to change the flex disc and also there seems to be a little play on the diff... i think its some sort of bearing in it.... im not sure
am i just being to picky or should i take the small bearing out of the rear diff n replace it??? its at the flange that bolts onto the driveshaft...
also imma do the cdv delete i just cant find it
Just fixed one problem.... another arised... i somehow broke my hand brake cable
ok i found a diy on bfc
The CDV has a male and female end, so you can just remove it and screw together the hoses without it. I guess the DIY would be along the lines of:
1. Jack up your car.
2. Put jackstands under your car.
3. Lower the car onto the jackstands.
4. Crawl under the car.
5. Locate the CDV. It is mounted in a bracket at the end of the hose from the slave cylinder.
6. Using the appropriate sized metric wrenches (14mm) unscrew the CDV from the supply side of the line.
7. Plug the supply side of the line with a golf tee or anything that works.
8. Remove the CDV from the bracket and slave cylinder hose with the appropriate sized metric wrenches (14mm).
9. Hold the end of the slave cylinder hose up so that it doesn't leak fluid out.
10. Connect the two hoses inside the bracket and tighten using the appropriate sized metric wrenches (14mm).
11. Bleed the clutch lines. You really shouldn't need to bleed much at all if you were quick with the hoses.
12. See # 1
13. Remove jackstands
14. Lower car.
just thought i would post it incase anyone wanted to see...