Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-23-2010, 03:28 PM   #1
sparco_typer
2nd Gear Member

FS/Feeler 2002 330i 220 900km auto $6000

I am selling my car as I am upgrading to a new one, I thought I would just post it in here to see if anyone would be interested. Before I consider trading it in.

The car use to be a cpo it is the 330i 4dr automatic , leatherette it is the base model 330i no sports package or premium package
The car has been fully maintained at rmp and bimmersport.S

Brakes were done at around 198 000km. Along with inspection 2.
The water pump has been changed along with the thermostat, expansion tank,control arm bushings at the moment thats all I can remember but I know more stuff have been done.

The car currently has a kenwood 7 inch touchscreen dvd head unit with a garmin gps and with clarion speakers all around along with 1 12inch alpine type r sub this can be removed or can be sold with the car.

The car mechanically still operates smoothly and is still a joy to drive. For the km's and age it is in great condition.

However there is still the bad: I am an honest seller
The check engine light which is throwing a code for the torque converter has been on since about 150 000km the tranny shifts fine as you can see on the test drive the only time it is not 100% is if you gas it really hard reverse which causes the tranny to slip a little besides that it is fine. The front brakes rotors are warped and will need replacing. There is a small tear in the driver seat and the driver side door has a little quarter size rust at the bottom of the door. Besides that there is not much else to say.

I am asking $6000. If you guys want pics please email or pm I will get a kijji add up asap. Thanks in advance. jspec_dc2@msn.com
sparco_typer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 09:04 AM   #2
sparco_typer
2nd Gear Member

mods please delete i need to change the price
sparco_typer is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: