Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E30 (1983 - 1991)
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 11:46 PM   #31
E30M42cab
Parts Hoarding Specialist
 
E30M42cab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Milton
Posts: 2,333
ya ok, but we're talking about october for now. I'm not driving to QC unless there is a ski trip involved.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_s999 View Post
Grow up and move on.
E30M42cab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 11:49 PM   #32
325isStephen
Drifter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Pickering
Posts: 1,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by E30M42cab View Post
ya ok, but we're talking about october for now. I'm not driving to QC unless there is a ski trip involved.
Now this I like!!! Now were talking, a bunch of dirty e30's with roof racks and snow everywhere. I like it!

Seriously I'm down for that.

For now, I just wanna meet up, stare at some e30's, and shoot the shit over some good grub.
__________________
325isStephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 11:53 PM   #33
E30M42cab
Parts Hoarding Specialist
 
E30M42cab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Milton
Posts: 2,333
okay, so lets do a little shit show out in the east end to keep all the cry babies happy, and then we can plan a bigger cruise as a trip. I plan a ski/board trip to Ellicottville NY every year for my friends. Maybe that would be good? Rudy wears a touque from october until mid july, but I doubt he would do a ski trip, would he?. There's no real way to keep everone happy.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_s999 View Post
Grow up and move on.

Last edited by E30M42cab; 09-21-2010 at 11:56 PM.
E30M42cab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 11:55 PM   #34
325isStephen
Drifter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Pickering
Posts: 1,314
DOWN, would that be whiteface out there? or what mountain?
__________________
325isStephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 11:57 PM   #35
E30M42cab
Parts Hoarding Specialist
 
E30M42cab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Milton
Posts: 2,333
Kissing Bridge, Holiday Valley, and Holimont. Not huge, but loads of fun. All within' 45minutes of Buffalo.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_s999 View Post
Grow up and move on.
E30M42cab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 11:59 PM   #36
325isStephen
Drifter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Pickering
Posts: 1,314
Right on, I don't know about rudy getting on a set of ski's or a board, but I've been to the alpe's and what not so I think I'm more then conditioned for it

Definitely let me know when about's that goes down. Hopefully we can drag some other's with us.

I'll be sure to be the snow plow.
__________________
325isStephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 12:03 AM   #37
El Gato Liso
6th Gear Member
 
El Gato Liso's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brampton
Posts: 3,123
whats this, e30 meet in the west for once?!
__________________
R.I.P. E30
El Gato Liso is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 12:16 AM   #38
E30M42cab
Parts Hoarding Specialist
 
E30M42cab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Milton
Posts: 2,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gato Liso View Post
whats this, e30 meet in the west for once?!
That's what I'm trying to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325isStephen View Post
Right on, I don't know about rudy getting on a set of ski's or a board, but I've been to the alpe's and what not so I think I'm more then conditioned for it

Definitely let me know when about's that goes down. Hopefully we can drag some other's with us.

I'll be sure to be the snow plow.
I usually plan it on Superbowl weekend (by chance)... which is the first weekend in February.
Winter Mode!!!

My old POS Jetta (left) in Ellicottville

Crazy night in Ellicottville ,apres ski
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_s999 View Post
Grow up and move on.
E30M42cab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 12:18 AM   #39
e30_kid89
The Afro-stig
 
e30_kid89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: TDot West End
Posts: 4,600
Send a message via MSN to e30_kid89
Hmmm...If the meet is early october I may show, I'd prefer late october though so i can come to the e30 meet with my last set of mods for the year.

I'm honestly waiting for the last e30 meet then my hooptie goes away for the year so i can get the beater sorted out for winter!
__________________
e30_kid89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 12:22 AM   #40
325isStephen
Drifter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Pickering
Posts: 1,314
Count me in dude, that looks awesome, here's an oldy of my old e30 in the winter.



man I can't wait to daily an e30 this winter, going to be fun
__________________
325isStephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 12:23 AM   #41
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair
 
Bullet Ride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Guelph
Posts: 5,749
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteDice View Post
As for the longer drive.... I tried to organise a nice 2 day drive once I don't think one person was interested.
Get in touch with me come May 2011. I'll be done university and looking to do some road trips. I've been day dreaming about driving across Canada with my E30. I love the idea of just picking a direction and driving. When I'm tired, pull over somewhere and pitch a tent and have a camp fire. Repeat cycle as long as desired.
__________________
Bullet Ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 12:24 AM   #42
talltorontoguy
Go Topless
 
talltorontoguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Under my e30
Posts: 799
I'd be in for one before it gets too cold - end of oct at latest.

Pumpkinfest (Oct 2) is usually my last show with the vert, then it's E38 until snow, then into the truck for winter... but I would like to extend the season!
__________________


Join BMW Club of Canada! Click HERE

Best Engine, Bimmercruise '10 / 2nd - e30 Wild, Bimmercruise '10 / 1st - Best Cabrio, Trillium @ Tedfest '11 / 1st - e30 Wild, Bimmercruise '11 / 1st - e30 Wild, Bimmercruise '12 www.vertnation.com
talltorontoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 12:26 AM   #43
talltorontoguy
Go Topless
 
talltorontoguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Under my e30
Posts: 799
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Ride View Post
Get in touch with me come May 2011. I'll be done university and looking to do some road trips. I've been day dreaming about driving across Canada with my E30. I love the idea of just picking a direction and driving. When I'm tired, pull over somewhere and pitch a tent and have a camp fire. Repeat cycle as long as desired.
Anyone here done a tail of the dragon road trip? That's a road trip I've always wanted to do. I registered for "rolling in the twisties" (lol at name) last spring but bailed out as turbo wasn't done. Coincides with a show called vintage in the vinyard. Awesome cars there.
__________________


Join BMW Club of Canada! Click HERE

Best Engine, Bimmercruise '10 / 2nd - e30 Wild, Bimmercruise '10 / 1st - Best Cabrio, Trillium @ Tedfest '11 / 1st - e30 Wild, Bimmercruise '11 / 1st - e30 Wild, Bimmercruise '12 www.vertnation.com

Last edited by talltorontoguy; 09-22-2010 at 12:36 AM.
talltorontoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 12:42 AM   #44
craz azn
6th Gear Member
 
craz azn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Port Perry
Posts: 7,532
Send a message via MSN to craz azn
Quote:
Originally Posted by E30M42cab View Post
okay, so lets do a little shit show out in the east end to keep all the cry babies happy, and then we can plan a bigger cruise as a trip. I plan a ski/board trip to Ellicottville NY every year for my friends. Maybe that would be good? Rudy wears a touque from october until mid july, but I doubt he would do a ski trip, would he?. There's no real way to keep everone happy.
LOL... I can snowboard... not well, but at least I don't crash.... that much

Quote:
Originally Posted by talltorontoguy View Post
Anyone here done a tail of the dragon road trip? That's a road trip I've always wanted to do. I registered for "rolling in the twisties" (lol at name) last spring but bailed out as turbo wasn't done. Coincides with a show called vintage in the vinyard. Awesome cars there.
I'd love to do the vineyard show in 2011... looks like a great show.
__________________

Rippin' Proper | Youtube | Vimeo |
craz azn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 12:43 AM   #45
325isStephen
Drifter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Pickering
Posts: 1,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by craz azn View Post
LOL... I can snowboard... not well, but at least I don't crash.... that much
WTF!!!!! ok this is gunna be an epic e30 snowboard trip then, all we need now is snow
__________________
325isStephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014