Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-06-2010, 03:10 AM   #1
i97ww4
1st Gear Newbie

ASPHERICAL EURO BLIND SPOT MIRROR for 328i xdrive

Hi,

New guy here. I need to get set of euro style blind spot mirror for my new 328i xDrive 2011 model (bought in Canada few days ago)

I found a set online, not sure if it fits my car, any one have good idea?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

thanks in advance.
i97ww4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:42 PM   #2
killakill
2nd Gear Member

product description

I dont think this will fit your car. It says specifically for 1 and 3 series e90 sedan. And specifically states it will not fit any other car. And im pretty sure the e90 and e92 mirros are different so this will not fit your car. Sorry i know our mirrors are pretty garbage.
killakill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 10:11 PM   #3
i97ww4
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakill View Post
I dont think this will fit your car. It says specifically for 1 and 3 series e90 sedan. And specifically states it will not fit any other car. And im pretty sure the e90 and e92 mirros are different so this will not fit your car. Sorry i know our mirrors are pretty garbage.
Thanks killakill, do you mean, my car (Canadian 328i xDrive 4 door) is not e90? I always thought my car is e90 model.

Do you (or does anyone) know where I can find euro split heated mirror? auto dimming is not required since it cost more.
i97ww4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 03:51 PM   #4
killakill
2nd Gear Member

euro mirrors

Hey sorry, I thought you were driving a coupe. If you car is 4 door than it is a e90. It should fit than no problem. what you should do is go to www.realoem.com and search the product number of the mirrors of a 2006 model. Than check the produc tnumber of the mirrors of your year if there the same it will fit. If they arent the same contact the vendor and ask if it will fit.
killakill is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: