Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Looking for
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-02-2010, 11:43 AM   #1
Deo
2nd Gear Member

LF: 325i-328i/is

Hey guys,
I've been on the search for my first car for awhile now, and I've decided to spent the money on a nice E36.

My budget is around $3500. I'm looking for a nice 325i, or a nice 328i/is. I've found a few, but deals have fallen through and my options have started to run out. I know I can't expect mint for this price, but really I'm just looking for something in good enough shape so I wont have to do any major work on the car within the first few months of ownership.

My preference would be a 328is coupe in manual, but i'll go with a 325i or 328i also. I REALLY want the car to be in manual though, thats a big selling point.

As for Km and year? The lower and newer the better. I'd rather have the car be no older then 1995 if possible, but no older then 1990. but I know I can't expect much with my current budget. Also, I live in Ottawa, so the closer to Ottawa the better, the farthest I'll go is Toronto, but the car would have to be a real gem for me to go there.

Thanks guys.

Last edited by Deo; 09-02-2010 at 11:47 AM.
Deo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 04:33 PM   #2
zarbat007
3rd Gear Member

Hey!
What happened to that red 328is?
zarbat007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 05:15 PM   #3
Deo
2nd Gear Member

Hey man!

I posted an update to what happened on the thread I made on bimmer forums, but I guess it got buried in all the other stuff. Long Story short, the seller kept putting off the ppi and safety check till he just told me he won't do it. He was giving me a very hard time and was being a complete ass, so I figured forget it, I'll look else where.

I found a couple 325i's in Ottawa I'm hopin to go see sometime soon. Mind if I pm you the ads to get your opinion of them?
Old 09-02-2010, 05:36 PM   #4
zarbat007
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deo View Post
Hey man!

I posted an update to what happened on the thread I made on bimmer forums, but I guess it got buried in all the other stuff. Long Story short, the seller kept putting off the ppi and safety check till he just told me he won't do it. He was giving me a very hard time and was being a complete ass, so I figured forget it, I'll look else where.

I found a couple 325i's in Ottawa I'm hopin to go see sometime soon. Mind if I pm you the ads to get your opinion of them?
Hey.
When a seller wants to avoid PPI, that's a sign right there for you to run fast from the car. Forget him, plenty of E36s around!
I hate sellers with attitude.

Sure, PM me the links to those ads, lets see what ya got!
zarbat007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:40 PM   #5
Deo
2nd Gear Member

Pm sent. If you happen to see anything though please let me know.
Old 09-03-2010, 02:17 PM   #6
MrMeatLoaf
1st Gear Newbie

I know what you mean. I've had a few sellers that are very difficult to deal with. It's like the only effort some people want to put into selling their vehicle is to place an ad on kijiji.

I setup an appointment with one guy a week in advanced only to have him send me an email at 3am the day we were going to meet bailing on me.
MrMeatLoaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 03:18 PM   #7
Deo
2nd Gear Member

See the problem with this guy was he just wanted to get rid of the car, he didn't want to go through the hassle of taking it to the shop and all that. He just wanted someone to come, like it, and drive it home. But I just can't afford to take a risk like that.
Old 03-11-2013, 04:47 PM   #8
formula1fan
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deo View Post
Hey man!

i have a 1995 325I convertable if you`re interested,toronto area,hunter green,118000 original km.Emission test done and passed last yr, automatic,asking $6000.00 or best offer,not young any more, time to get a hard top,let me know if you`re interested.victor toronto area weekend car only.
formula1fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: