Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-02-2015, 02:20 PM   #1
El Gato Liso
6th Gear Member

Hear ye, hear ye! It's finally March...the official car mod/warm weather plans 2015

Mother Nature, it's about damn mofo-ing time! Still cold yes, but more day light and climbing temperatures is enough to get the car mod bug biting!

So here it is folks. The official what I have planned, would like to do, and want to do plans for this spring/summer!

I had the hardest time deciding what I want to do to my car this year. Mainly because my focus is on getting my own place to live, I had to make sure it was worth doing all these mods at once. Then I was back and forth with alternatives to what I initially wanted to do...really I jusy had to make sense of what I had and my current place in life (as you all know, the joys of growing up lol).

I will begin.

------------------------

Plan: More power, replace old parts, esthetics.

Would like to: LSD, 6 spd, stance.

Guarenteed to happen: Wider wheels in the rear, exhaust note, estetics...and probably a new motor cycle lol

Play on!
Old 03-02-2015, 11:22 PM   #2
sirex
King Sirex

yeah im thinking hard about a motorcycle... I want a 300cc ninja I think. will see what happens.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:05 AM   #3
TSI
Reverse Gear Member

Manual swap and timing chain guides in the E39, should start around mid-April contingent on temperature. Also will do a cooling refresh and a muffler delete.

For the E30s: general upkeep and interior upholstery, maybe some headers on the 4dr if I'm feeling wealthy.
TSI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 04:12 PM   #4
Bliss
Administrator

Since the E90 is still stock, I'm thinking of some fresh wheels, and suspension to start off with.

For maXbimmer decals, please email info@maxbimmer.com
Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 04:31 PM   #5
CrowsFeast
Intermediate Tracker

New set of wheels for my e46 zhp are already sitting in my living room, need to decide who to send them to for powder coat. I've booked an appointment with Pfaff to get my rear subframe mounts reinforced before I run into any issues with that due to autocross/lapping days.

style 135 wheels will get straightened when winter approaches (bent due to track incident)

Likely:
fender repair and repaint, slight bend on lip from track incident caused a bit of paint to peel as well (front bumper repaint at same time)

Debating:
LSD
Schroth quick fit pro harness
exhaust
CrowsFeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 04:37 PM   #6
TSI
Reverse Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSI View Post
Manual swap and timing chain guides in the E39, should start around mid-April contingent on temperature. Also will do a cooling refresh and a muffler delete.

For the E30s: general upkeep and interior upholstery, maybe some headers on the 4dr if I'm feeling wealthy.

Huh, forgot about this. Swap and timing guides are done! Looking to fix electrical issues on the E30 now.
TSI is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: