Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-29-2010, 09:55 PM   #1
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

Arrow Lindsay Lohan Poisoned by her medications - watch this

really worh a look & listen -
Quote:

TheAlexJonesChannel | August 26, 2010

Alex Jones explains why Lindsay Lohan, and by extension millions of Americans are being poisoned with methamphetamine style drugs like Ritalin that cause brain shrinkage, heart problems and a myriad of other disorders. Alex also highlights how SSRI prozac drugs are turning people into psychopaths and leading to a massive increase in suicides and other reckless behavior.

Young girls and even babies are now going into puberty as a result of milk laced with hormones, Bisphenol A and a toxic cocktail of other ingested substances.

Alex also highlights the deadly threat of sodium fluoride and how it causes IQ reduction, bone cancer, and how vaccines are also contributing to a massive and sustained chemical attack on free humanity as the globalists' eugenics agenda goes into high gear.
http://www.infowars.com/lindsay-lohan...

The health of our country is in grave condition. We poison ourselves with the water and food contaminated by man-made toxins. Then we poison our minds and souls with untold number of prescription drugs. Now 5 of 6 new drugs on the market don't even treat the conditions for which they are prescribed.

We must wake up and take action. Our bodies and environments must be clean so human race can continue it's global awakening to the New World Order. Read the ever expanding list of SSRI stories http://www.ssristories.com/ and do an image search for "DU babies" and see photos I could not bring myself to show you in this video.

there was some recent reports saying that 85% of new meds coming out are 'total fail' and will hurt you -i'll try to find it & link it.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:09 PM   #2
sexxxybimmer
3rd Gear Member

it's all about benjamin
sexxxybimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 10:18 PM   #3
325isdan
5th Gear Member

Where's my poison?
325isdan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:03 PM   #4
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

that was a great video!
I had a very similar conversation with one of my clients last year! Insane!

A great documentary, of a different topic, called " KORN " is really really good as well. Basically along the same lines as FOOD Inc.
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:35 PM   #5
davericher20
black and blue

yup

my parents have foster kids who HAVE to take ritalin, risperdal, chlonidin.... and if they don't give it to them prescribed by their psychologist my parents get in trouble.......

I have to admit when they were in my care I skipped a few "pill times" cause I couldn't stand that they were full of life and 10 minutes after the meds they turned into zombies....

I swear they don't need them and the psychologist gets paid to prescribe it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.

Last edited by davericher20; 08-30-2010 at 09:38 PM.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 01:52 AM   #6
SiR
Vtec just kicked in

All drugs...even foods and vitamins have a percentage of people who will have negative side affects.

I just wanted to say that.
I agree that majority of people are way over medicated today with garbage and its just to make the drug companies richer.

alex jones has some good things to say about all that kind of stuff though sometimes hes nuts and out to lunch to. and he just never shuts up. i was subscribed to his youtube page but unsubscribed cause he uploads way to many useless videos each day.

also our (canadian) milk is clean compared to the americans.

check out zeitgeist movies etc for other stuff

Last edited by SiR; 08-31-2010 at 02:01 AM.
SiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 08:21 AM   #7
magnus
6th Gear Member

I never agreed with this drugs......if someone has ADD or is hyperactive they should find ways for them to burn of the extra energy or help them concentrate the natural way.. Exercise and good diet.
These drugs are more a fashion statement in my eyes and the easy(and wrong) way out.

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:40 AM   #8
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

not fashion magnus...... CONTROL.... MONEY..... PROFITEERING!
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:10 AM   #9
sirex
King Sirex

What do you mean, foods and vitamins have a percentage of people who wil have negative side effects? you mean allergies?

allergies are not the same as having your hormones re-wired.

Good video, pretty much hits the nail on the head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiR View Post
All drugs...even foods and vitamins have a percentage of people who will have negative side affects.

I agree that majority of people are way over medicated today with garbage and its just to make the drug companies richer.

alex jones has some good things to say about all that kind of stuff though sometimes hes nuts and out to lunch to. and he just never shuts up. i was subscribed to his youtube page but unsubscribed cause he uploads way to many useless videos each day.

Old 09-02-2010, 01:29 PM   #10
pawcio
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
What do you mean, foods and vitamins have a percentage of people who wil have negative side effects? you mean allergies?

allergies are not the same as having your hormones re-wired.
food and other things you ingest can affect mood for example. you must remember that a large number of drugs on the market today are derivatives of chemicals found naturally.

example, someone realized that ppl who drink green tea get less cancer. they did a screen of all the stuff that is in green tea and found a catechin called EGCG...its naturally found in green tea. now some anti-cancer drugs are being developed using it as a blue print.

pawcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:34 PM   #11
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

Quote:

yes he does much more then regular media does. I think you must mean his 4hr daily radio show (now 3hrs) uploaded daily to youtube For Free! any1 can search 'alex jones show m.d.yr.' on youtube & get the whole episode if 10min parts FREE. and yes milk is cleaner up here for the time being!?

---
Old 09-02-2010, 03:21 PM   #12
magnus
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLoneVR! View Post
not fashion magnus...... CONTROL.... MONEY..... PROFITEERING!
You are right on that...but it always goes in as fashion.....I mean look at the iphone....I know its not the same but fashion drugs, cars , items when made a fashionable item sell!

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:39 PM   #13
SiR
Vtec just kicked in

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post

did you see the part where they show the side effects being listed off for various drugs. thats what i mean.
there is always a percentage of the population who will have similar side effects for pretty much anything going out there. Im not saying that means the drugs are good (not even close) but just point out that theres always negative side effects even to "harmless" things like regular vitamins

example
Quote:
signs and symptoms in adults were nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, flushing of the face, headache, fatigue and disturbed sleep
among others....and thats for

vitamin C.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:10 PM   #14
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
did you see the part where they show the side effects being listed off for various drugs. thats what i mean.
there is always a percentage of the population who will have similar side effects for pretty much anything going out there. Im not saying that means the drugs are good (not even close) but just point out that theres always negative side effects even to "harmless" things like regular vitamins

example

among others....and thats for

vitamin C.

How about eating an orange. Will the vitamin c in that give you a headache? No.

vitamin c tablets are high concentrations, and above that are made with/extracted with chemicals. Regular vitamins, are meant to be injested regularly while you eat (found in your food), not in super concentrated unnatural binding mixtures. So your argument is off topic in terms of natural injestion of foods.

Last edited by sirex; 09-02-2010 at 04:13 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 06:02 PM   #15
SiR
Vtec just kicked in

what is your issue? your entire argument is off topic.

what I said is 100% correct and relates to the thread. Are people ingesting these drugs from their food?
*facepalm*

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: