Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Sightings
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2010, 08:35 PM   #1
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair

Mystikal's old Dakar M3 in Guelph

I knew it was Mystikal's old car when I could hear the straight pipes growling behind me.

Chatted with the new owner at the lights, he's on max here, I can't remember what he said his name was...

Anyways it looks like it's gone on to a good home.
Old 08-24-2010, 11:44 PM   #2
scottyp
dungeon master

that it has!
Old 08-25-2010, 01:28 PM   #3
SiR
Vtec just kicked in

hopefully its got some good trouble free miles left!
Old 08-25-2010, 02:25 PM   #4
E30 Girl
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to E30 Girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiR View Post
hopefully its got some good trouble free miles left!
WOW...What an ass hole comment! You should really just keep your mouth shut cause you never have anything valuable to say!
Old 08-25-2010, 02:32 PM   #5
330Hi
4th Gear Member

LOL!
Not cool!

---------------------
Old 08-25-2010, 05:05 PM   #6
kevin325
AMG ETR

what a hater

Old 08-25-2010, 06:04 PM   #7
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

I miss the sound of the thing! I'm really happy it went to a good home, Scott sounds like he'll take great care of it.

@stancejay
Old 08-26-2010, 04:27 PM   #8
SiR
Vtec just kicked in

Quote:
Originally Posted by E30 Girl View Post
WOW...What an ass hole comment! You should really just keep your mouth shut cause you never have anything valuable to say!
wat?
you arent to bright, huh?!

Its a 300k+ km m3. So ya, hopefully it provides the new owner some fun without being an issue. How in the hell is that not nice thing to wish upon the new owner? Please enlighten us all...
Old 08-26-2010, 04:30 PM   #9
330Hi
4th Gear Member

You SiR... have spoken!

---------------------
Old 08-27-2010, 08:50 AM   #10
E30 Girl
6th Gear Member

Quote:
wat?
you arent to bright, huh?!

Its a 300k+ km m3. So ya, hopefully it provides the new owner some fun without being an issue. How in the hell is that not nice thing to wish upon the new owner? Please enlighten us all...
Well first off Mr I've had an opinion about this car since day one....IT'S NONE OF YOUR FU*KIN BUSINESS!!!!!

You've had all these bull shit opinions about things that you really should be keeping you mouth shut about. Why does it matter to you and your life how much the car was being sold for, the mileage or the condition of the car? Were you considering buying...NO? You probably couldn't even afford it if you wanted it which pissed you off and made you post your nonsense. If this wasn't the internet and you said some of the things you do to someone’s face you get the shit beat out of you.

Last edited by E30 Girl; 08-27-2010 at 11:12 AM.
Old 08-27-2010, 10:00 AM   #11
330Hi
4th Gear Member

^Woah!! Mercury is going up... Imma step outta this...

---------------------
Old 08-27-2010, 03:05 PM   #12
SiR
Vtec just kicked in

Quote:
Originally Posted by E30 Girl View Post
Well first off Mr I've had an opinion about this car since day one....IT'S NONE OF YOUR FU*KIN BUSINESS!!!!!

You've had all these bull shit opinions about things that you really should be keeping you mouth shut about. Why does it matter to you and your life how much the car was being sold for, the mileage or the condition of the car? Were you considering buying...NO? You probably couldn't even afford it if you wanted it which pissed you off and made you post your nonsense. If this wasn't the internet and you said some of the things you do to someone’s face you get the shit beat out of you.
quoting this for the comedy gold.

Its posted on a web forum....
Pretty sure I did consider his car...adn ended up with a car that cost more than his was initially up for. As for beating me up. pls bitch. Step away from jersey shore and grow up.

And all that has absolutely NOTHING to do with you calling my comment in this thread an asshole comment...which it 100% is NOT. How wishing the new owner a happy future with the car is negative.... I guess I cant understand how your lack of logic turned that into a negative thing.

you are one of the most immature people Ive come across in a long time. And speaking of none of your business...
*scurred shes gonna beat me up because I may have voiced my opinion on the internetz*
consequences will NEVER BE THE SAME!!!!@(@#!!(!!

Last edited by SiR; 08-27-2010 at 03:13 PM.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:28 PM   #13
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

I'm pretty sure you were being a sarcastic dick, you're just trying to be a smart ass now.

Quote:

Pretty sure I did consider his car...adn ended up with a car that cost more than his was initially up for. As for beating me up. pls bitch. Step away from jersey shore and grow up.

And all that has absolutely NOTHING to do with you calling my comment in this thread an asshole comment...which it 100% is NOT. How wishing the new owner a happy future with the car is negative.... I guess I cant understand how your lack of logic turned that into a negative thing.

you are one of the most immature people Ive come across in a long time. And speaking of none of your business...
*scurred shes gonna beat me up because I may have voiced my opinion on the internetz*
Old 08-27-2010, 03:38 PM   #14
SiR
Vtec just kicked in

No need to be captain save a ho....

I wasnt being sarcastic, but thanks?
Im being a smart ass? I guess one cant defend them self here after an unprovoked attack especially if you arent a part of the "in crowd".
wtf is pmsgirl doing....? being a pillar of the community?

Old 08-27-2010, 03:51 PM   #15
E30 Girl
6th Gear Member

Quote:

WOW...

I never said once that I was going to do anything to you maybe you should learn to read. In regards to your wonderfully nice comment I guess you have forgotten your essay you wrote to the original seller telling him all about how his car was no good and priced too high and so on.

You are a pathetic waste of space and skin and I guess you also mad cause I wouldn't buy your bull shit exhaust. You should be banned from this forum since ABSOLUTLY nothing you say is of any help to anyone or useful to this forum.

Oh and to be part of the "IN" crowd you just need to not be a Dick! But I guess that is why you never show too meets you know no one on this forum likes you or would give you the time of day.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...FU*KIN LOOSER!
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: