Selling my 91 318is, just bought it two weeks ago but after seeing my daughter's baby seat won't fit in properly I've decided to bite the bullet and get a newer car (07 GTI...m3 soon...).
Anyhow, The car pulls like mad. Drives wonderfully and does not disappoint. There are several things that need to be looked at but that's ok since I'm only wanting $1200 for it.
315 600 KM
Car is great, but will need the following things looked at:
1. Tune up, oil change, etc...
2. There is rust on driver's door and both fenders. I figure the best way to deal with this is just to replace the doors and fender with rust free ones.
3. Power steering is not connected, you will need a new belt.
4. Will need driver's side front wheel bearing.
5. No stereo currently installed
6. Driver's side window motor is blown, but passenger side works fine.
Car has excellent smooth idle, good reliable, fast car. I've driven it for a week and put 1000km on it, and it was always fine even with all the issues above.