Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-05-2010, 12:38 PM   #1
dietrich
1st Gear Newbie

buying advice

Hi,

I'm a new member here with an e30 318is which I love, but need to get more of a family oriented daily driver.

I've been thinking about gripping a cpo'ed e90 325i sports with 82k for just shy of $20k.

I really want to get an m3 or 335i down the rd, but figure this can work well for now. I've heard that stealerships tend not to budge on cpo cars as these are their bread and butter. However, seeing as this car is new I'm thinking i can skip the warranty.

I was also considering getting an older e46 with around 100k for hopefully $10k?

I don't really want to do it, but 07 gti with stick are also around $18k with about 90k on them...

What do you guys think is the best strategy for resale a couple yeas down the road?
dietrich is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: