Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Platinum maXbimmer Sponsors > Bimmersport Automotive
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-05-2010, 11:20 AM   #1
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Z4M Roadster - ESS S54 VT1-445

Hello Maxbimmer,

A new addition to the Bimmersport portfolio is a beautiful M roadster. The customer, an older gentleman came in who I assumed was looking for maintenance on his Z4 M. As we talked about the vehicle, and how unique it is on the road...he asked what we can do to cure his boredom of the car. I was eager to see what we can do with this Z4M...as there was not a big aftermarket for it in terms of big mods (I.E. FI). Instead of toying around with software, intakes, exhaust we jumped right into a S/C setup for the S54 based roadster. Shortly after our discussion, and after much anticipation Roman@ESS notified us that they have completed the S/C kits for this car. I got a call from our customer to schedule the car in...to my surprise he bought the car an early gift - BBS LM-R .

The kit was a very simple kit, providing an increase of about 32% running a very conservative 5psi. The key to the efficiency of the unit is using a new S/C from Vortech the V35i.

END RESULT: More power, smooth drive-ability and another satisfied customer.

Here's some eye candy:

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction

Last edited by Jon@Bimmersport; 08-05-2010 at 11:25 AM.
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:15 PM   #2
mstearnsy
3rd Gear Member

Do you have dynos of before and after?
mstearnsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 03:09 PM   #3
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Baseline was not done by the customer, he is on vacation but will return shortly and we will do a dyno.

Are you interested in FI for your E46 M3?

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:48 PM   #4
mstearnsy
3rd Gear Member

not today but maybe some day once the M3 can be a toy instead of my daily driver. I've been following the new ESS release with a lot of anticipation but apparently they're not making the numbers that ESS has claimed. It'll be interesting to find out what it puts down.
mstearnsy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: