Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-11-2010, 11:19 PM   #1
davericher20
black and blue

anyone ever dream about their car?

Had a dream that I was in my e30 at night. A black guy gets into my car and he's deaf, starts signing to me how he killed someone and I'm partly responsible for the murder and he was gonna kill me too. He takes out a knife so I slam on the brakes and he gets caught up in the seatbelt. I push his neck into the locked seatbelt and try to break his neck against it and he is dazed for a few seconds. I take my belongings and try to take the keys out but can't so I leave him and the car with the keys in it. Running up a hill I come to a building and go inside that has an upscale feeling to it like a wedding reception. I know he's not far behind so I dart through the people, find an exit and come out to a parking lot that isn't well lit. I look around for my car cause I figured he drove there and was inside looking for me. I see an e39 a couple cars and an e36. no e30 touring. Dammit. I make it home suddenly and see my dad and he says my car is outside. I'm pretty pumped and look outside to see it has been fitted with 4 snow machine tracks where the wheels would be. I freak out and guess I had amnesia in my dream because my dad said I did that myself. I tell him I want it to back to original and we need to do it right away. End of dream.

Anyone have vivid dreams about their car or involving thier car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 11:27 PM   #2
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

...there are doctors , Nothing about the car, i keep having dreams i am in highschool again and I am failing everything, and no matter what I do , I can't pass. ..Its been 7 years, i passed with a 80% avg...
Old 07-11-2010, 11:48 PM   #3
doogee
Stance is Gay.

Send a message via MSN to doogee
Any dream about my car involves a horrible amount of damage.

I always wake up in a deep sweat lol.

Dakar M3 Track Build Thread
doogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 11:50 PM   #4
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by doogee View Post

YOU! m3 rear valences, i can has?
Old 07-12-2010, 01:44 AM   #5
arek
3rd Gear Member

i always have wet dreams about your mothers
arek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 12:35 PM   #6
nonlocal
Last of the Late-Brakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by doogee View Post

What bothers me more is I have a lot of dreams about my car that involve minor damage. Like I'll wake up all upset because in a dream I broke my wing mirror in a parking garage, or found a crack in my dash, or overheated in traffic or whatever.

WTF why am I dreaming about stupid shit like that?
nonlocal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 02:33 PM   #7
davericher20
black and blue

My fiance is a therapist and says what you dream is a reflection of how you currently feel in real life.
So if you're worried about your car getting dented, scratched, written-off or breaking down. It will translate and be created in your dreams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 02:49 PM   #8
nonlocal
Last of the Late-Brakers

That's my point-- I'm not saying I want my car to get damaged in minor accidents, for sure such an incident would piss me off, maybe even a bit more than it should for what most people would consider a 20 yr old beater-- but honestly I don't think it's important enough to me to be showing up in my dreams, haha.
nonlocal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 03:02 PM   #9
BigD
the misanthropist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5style View Post
Nothing about the car, i keep having dreams i am in highschool again and I am failing everything, and no matter what I do , I can't pass. ..Its been 7 years, i passed with a 80% avg...
I still have those about University. I'll find myself in some hopeless situation where I find out I have an exam or high value assignment due that day and I haven't even starting preparing. I scramble my ass off to try to get something done, then I wake up in horror, and it slowly dawns on me that I have no assignment or exam, then I realize that I got my diploma and I almost piss myself from the relief. Never again.
Old 07-12-2010, 03:10 PM   #10
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair

I day dream about my car all the time at work. Does that count?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: