whats up guys, ive had my car, 2002 e39 530 MSport for 6 yrs now since 04. My car has 170K, im guessing its time.
I feel my shocks are toast, very stiff on bumps and feels a lil loose when making turns on uneven roads. Time for new shocks/struts...any recommendations?
- I have the stock M Sports Suspension, is it I or II?
- What is the part number for the OEM shock/strut for the M Sport Suspension?
- Whats it gonna cost say if i get it installed and i provide the shocks/struts? (i go to the US alot and i can get it cheaper there)
- Whats it gonna cost if i get the work done at the shop and buy the shocks off them?
- What other parts should i replace when doing a shocks/strut replacement?