Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Platinum maXbimmer Sponsors > Bimmersport Automotive
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-06-2010, 01:45 PM   #1
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

HPF E46 on the streets of K/W

I remember Tom a few years back, before his E46 time with a black 328is - not nearly what his current car is like. His new (current) project, a modest little 323ci came in with boxes of stuff - rims, brakes, clutch/flywheel to name a few. We finished the work, but shortly returned for a Teknik S/C kit bought used as the previous owner of the kit decided for a better platform to start on. The kit unfortunately barely satisfied Tom and his quest for power, so it was then decided - a complete E46 M3 drivetrain swap, complimented with an HPF stage 2 kit. Not only did we go this route, but added the titanium exhaust system, and VRS Brembo BBK (E46 M3 fitment). In the end, not only will this car's appearance drop your jaw...but could possibly break your neck as he will easily fly by with the new power he has at his disposal.

Here are some pics while it was in the shop, some nice HD pics will come soon...maybe Fab can get in there too to make a nice photo/video shoot!

Massive front brakes:

HPF's beautifully designed manifold:

Some wiring going on here:

Exhaust front section:

On top of it all, I would like to thank Tom for giving us the opportunity to work on his car - he is a very picky individual who has specific needs, and people to help him with that - Thank you for choosing Bimmersport Automotive. Though we endured a lot of stressful times, we are more than ecstatic to offer our support as you clearly have given us yours.

Also to the HPF team for their help and support, a stand up company and great to work with. Lutz Performance also you seem like a great contribution to the forum, and thanks for the support as well - as you clearly understand some situations (and also which companies to work with as well from your sig). I may stop by, as I am going to see the guys at AA real soon.

Hopefully this thread doesn't into a shop war thread, if you have nothing positive to say please don't post.

Don't worry guys, I have some sick pics comming soon with a D300S when tom comes back next week so he can post those up...we just didn't have a good opportunity for the photo op yet (paging Fabio)

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 07:19 PM   #2
ABUSTAIF
ZA3EEM

Good job boys .....

ABUSTAIF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:15 PM   #3
greekthang
6th Gear Member

Bimmersport Automotive nicely done !!!!!!! good job boys ......... Moe stop biting my lines LOL
Old 07-09-2010, 06:09 PM   #4
Tom
4th Gear Member

Thx Jonny and the rest of the Bimmersport crew, heres a crappy vid I made but I will have better ones soon

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/8125/img0130.mp4
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 04:46 AM   #5
Dammerung
3rd Gear Member

I remember this car...it was on the hoist for the longest time...was thinking to myslef bimmersport is paying a loooooottta attention to this car....now i see why well done bimmersport...u guys are real champs see you guys on thursday..hopefully fix my messed up mounts once and for all

Die Dämmerung..............when dusk began to fall, when dawn begins to break
Dammerung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:01 PM   #6
hosty
323i???

jesus, got ****ing money or what? those kit's retail for stupid amounts.

Awesome build!
hosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:40 PM   #7
EMPIREM3
Catch me if you can.

Send a message via MSN to EMPIREM3
looks killer Tom!
EMPIREM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 04:43 PM   #8
Tom
4th Gear Member

Heres the links to my last dyno session...

Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgHlo...layer_embedded

Dyno graph: Guess he didnt post the pump only graph but heres the meth on...

http://www.dynamotorsports.ca/dynogr...PFTurboS52.jpg

Says s52 powered but its s54 the dyno guy made a mistake
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:18 AM   #9
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

sick dude

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: