My beautiful garage queen is up for sale again. I had changed my mind and decided to keep the car and was continuing to obsess over it but, as fate would have it, I just bought another E30 M3 today that kind of fell into my lap so this one has to go before winter comes.
- VIN: WBSAK0304J2196808
- ~61K miles
- I was told that I am the 3rd owner. CARFAX shows 5 owners but I was told that the original owner registered it in Chicago and then moved back and forth between St. Louis and Tampa. I checked with CARFAX and they don't have any way to check.
- US car
- No accidents, body is in fantastic shape, no rust
- Original paint except for hood, rear spoiler, rocker panels (I had the paint measured everywhere to confirm this after I got the car)
- No rips, tears or cracks in the interior. I've gone over the leather a few times with leatherique since I got the car
- Everything works including converted A/C (nice and cold), OBC, all lights, etc.
- The one fault with this car is I only have the service records going back to 2005. I've been meaning to find someone in the US that works at a BMW dealer to see if they can find any earlier records but I hadn't got around to it.
This is one of the nicest low mileage E30 M3's around and needs nothing.
Two pricing options:
1. $29K - You get it the way it sits now along with the OEM parts so you could put it back to stock if you so desired at some point.
2. $25K - I will put it back to it's OEM state so no Hartge's, etc.
I have a very thorough appraisal from last year, an up-to-date CARFAX, recent compression test as well as lots of pics that I can provide upon request.
Here are some pics that were taken at Tedfest that include my car (#10 & #173-175):
Thanks for looking!