Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-07-2010, 07:32 PM   #31
bunnykiller
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavocSteve View Post
MuslimFest 2010 (Mississauga)
July 31 - August 1

There's one reason why I would never live there. I would have to search for white people >_< I used to deliver loads to UPS and Midland Courier and I would just hate going there. Smelt like a curry factory was nearby and the traffic was absolutely horrible.

I would say Oshawa is 100000x better because there is tons of trees, less traffic, for the most part people are friendly and polite, and there is also lots of white people!

Btw.. I'm in no way racist. Just dislike Mississauga due to the Muslim take over.
Oshawa, you gotta be kidding???

We have alot of cultures here and we have alot of cultures in Canada in general. Thats the whole base of our county.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavocSteve View Post
MuslimFest 2010 (Mississauga)
July 31 - August 1

There's one reason why I would never live there. I would have to search for white people >_< I used to deliver loads to UPS and Midland Courier and I would just hate going there. Smelt like a curry factory was nearby and the traffic was absolutely horrible.

I would say Oshawa is 100000x better because there is tons of trees, less traffic, for the most part people are friendly and polite, and there is also lots of white people!

Btw.. I'm in no way racist. Just dislike Mississauga due to the Muslim take over.
I don't know what parts of Mississauga ur going to but I can't remember the last time I've smelled curry. I've done more KM's around this city the most if not all people on this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypno_nls1 View Post
hey buddy, did anyone mention compared to Ajax, I dont recall saying comapred to my city Mississauga has alot of traffic. I commute everywhere around Ontario actually, and the only place I say **** Im not in the mood for that traffic is Mississauga. Anytime of the day, any day of the week, once you hit the Sauga region you are seeing traffic. I would rather drive downtown Toronto in peak rush hour traffic, at least in that traffic i'll see some nice cars and not have police harrassing because my car is "too low" and my tail lights are tinted
If ur driving all over Ontario then you should know that the hot spots for traffic are all across the top of the city (401) and QEW west of Mississauga all the way to Burlington and DVP outside of rush hour anyway. Other then that Mississauga only has traffic during rush hour and that's tottally normal.

Somone please name me a place in Mississauga that has terrible traffic outside of rush hour? Even during rush hour it's mostly the major highways and considering there are 7 of them in the city I can only think of problems on the 401, 403/410(central north/south strech) and QEW.

Seriously Oshawa?? That place is ****ing weird.
bunnykiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:08 PM   #32
Aloush
3rd Gear Member

lolll even tho i dont agree with most of the positives about mississauga, but common HavocSteve are you serious about Oshawa? Mannnn i studied for 4 years in oshawa, lived in over 8 different houses as a student res. The dirtiest ppl ever.. I have no idea how ppl lived there. There is this rotten smell in every house that i have lived in and its not something you can get used to. Its like every time you walked into the house some one just dropped kicked you in the face, thats the smell effect. Only if you were white you got the smile and the give and take attitude, everyone i knew up there noticed everything i had said. Reason i wasnt surprised about your comments about the MuslimFest.

In conclusion you cant compare oshawa thats known as the armpit of ontario to mississauga.

No disrespect to you or to your house brother its just the people i have lived with.
Aloush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:24 AM   #33
HavocSteve
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloush View Post
lolll even tho i dont agree with most of the positives about mississauga, but common HavocSteve are you serious about Oshawa? Mannnn i studied for 4 years in oshawa, lived in over 8 different houses as a student res. The dirtiest ppl ever.. I have no idea how ppl lived there. There is this rotten smell in every house that i have lived in and its not something you can get used to. Its like every time you walked into the house some one just dropped kicked you in the face, thats the smell effect. Only if you were white you got the smile and the give and take attitude, everyone i knew up there noticed everything i had said. Reason i wasnt surprised about your comments about the MuslimFest.

In conclusion you cant compare oshawa thats known as the armpit of ontario to mississauga.

No disrespect to you or to your house brother its just the people i have lived with.
Nah I agree with some of the houses. It all depends on the people. I was always in the industrial parts of Sauga and Brampton. Only reason why traffic was so bad (Dixie and Dairy Rd). Also, I think you were in the North end in the housing for Students. There's a lot of drugs in Oshawa, mostly grow ops. So more then likely you lived in a grow op house that the city sold to someone, the mold and everything is just horrible (my friends parents bought a grow op house off the Government). But I bet there's nice parts of Sauga but I just haven't ventured into there since I have no need. Come to my place in Oshawa, beautiful neighbor hood and we even leave the houses and cars unlocked since we trust the street. Not to mention BBQ parties on the street and such.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:03 AM   #34
daytona
6th Gear Member

the thing I really dislike about Mrs Suga is...no offense here to the brown people...is they buy the biggest house on the street and there is like 4 families living there...you see over 8 cars stuffed into the drive way.It seems they like celebrating birthdays since every other week there is some sort of celebration in the backyard packed with guests.I guess they are smart since they can later flip the house and make a decent profit but imagine the wear and tear with so many people living there!....
Old 07-08-2010, 12:23 PM   #35
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona View Post
the thing I really dislike about Mrs Suga is...no offense here to the brown people...is they buy the biggest house on the street and there is like 4 families living there...you see over 8 cars stuffed into the drive way.It seems they like celebrating birthdays since every other week there is some sort of celebration in the backyard packed with guests.I guess they are smart since they can later flip the house and make a decent profit but imagine the wear and tear with so many people living there!....
This is exactly why you have to put 15% down now. They use to buy a house with nothing .. all chip in .. ruin the place and pull the equity and then sell it.

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:45 PM   #36
davericher20
black and blue

Ya I don't know if oshawa can be compared to mrsawga, it truly is the armpit of ontario.
I lived there for 20 years and I know I will never raise my kids there. I'm glad I got out of that city.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:04 PM   #37
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair

Probably just a wierd coincidence of some sort but the other day I was driving down Dixie on my way to work. I had my windows down and a breeze blew through my car, I got a whiff of a bad BO smell. I thought... is that from me? I proceeded to smell my pits... it wasn't from me lol it was from the surrounding area... gross.

In Mississauga's defense, there are some baller houses along Mississauga road, and it's a really nice road to drive on when there's no traffic.
Old 07-08-2010, 01:11 PM   #38
Boots R
Boots, not boost

anyone who says their own city is the best is biased
Boots R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:41 PM   #39
HavocSteve
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots R View Post
That's true, all cities have good and bad sides. I know my neighbor hood is awesome, I would raise a kid here any day. In the south end, not so much, as it is sketchy as hell and makes Jane & Finch area look like a joke.
Old 07-08-2010, 01:56 PM   #40
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots R View Post
Speak for yourself. Montreal is the only place in Canada un-infested with 3rd world trash. This of course does not include rural Quebec

Helprace, a helpdesk & community platform
BMW_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:31 PM   #41
dbworld4k
Addict

^I agree, seeing as you're not in MTL Bahaha!

'02 ///M5 Imola Red / Imola Red '09 335i Alpine White / Coral Red
dbworld4k is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 03:39 PM   #42
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbworld4k View Post
^I agree, seeing as you're not in MTL Bahaha!
lol but i am.... and I`m not biased i`m being very objective. I first came to Montreal after staiying a week in Queens, and going to Chicago, Boston and Ottawa (lol. Ottawa should revert to be called a town). So I got a good taste of Northeast cities. Culture, fun-wise, livability, affordability and general ambience of Montreal can't be beat.

Old 07-08-2010, 04:23 PM   #43
Michel
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_7 View Post
Speak for yourself. Montreal is the only place in Canada un-infested with 3rd world trash. This of course does not include rural Quebec
nah, montreal is infested by the lebanese and other arabs (Christian and Muslim)... I'm lebanese and last I remember, our country is PRETTTTTY poor.

oh and IMO, I'd rather be surrounded by 3rd world 'trash' than the french ANYDAY. enjoy your time in MTL.
Old 07-08-2010, 06:05 PM   #44
hypno_nls1
4th Gear Member

I can without a doubt say in Canada, West Vancouver is the best place to live, lived there all last summer with the girlfriend and not one single problem, unless your broke then **** you suckerrssss

Fear Nothing. Risk Everything.

This is not your everyday, ordinary ****ing beamer!!
hypno_nls1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 06:32 PM   #45
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypno_nls1 View Post
I can without a doubt say in Canada, West Vancouver is the best place to live, lived there all last summer with the girlfriend and not one single problem, unless your broke then **** you suckerrssss
true but vancouver might as well be in another country, its so far. You're right though if youre rich thats the place to go. But if I'm rich I'll go to the US and make my dollar go further. Seattle, Portland and even areas of San Francisco are waaaay cheaper than BC.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: