Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-06-2010, 01:02 AM   #16
HavocSteve
6th Gear Member

MuslimFest 2010 (Mississauga)
July 31 - August 1

There's one reason why I would never live there. I would have to search for white people >_< I used to deliver loads to UPS and Midland Courier and I would just hate going there. Smelt like a curry factory was nearby and the traffic was absolutely horrible.

I would say Oshawa is 100000x better because there is tons of trees, less traffic, for the most part people are friendly and polite, and there is also lots of white people!

Btw.. I'm in no way racist. Just dislike Mississauga due to the Muslim take over.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:09 AM   #17
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HavocSteve View Post
MuslimFest 2010 (Mississauga)
July 31 - August 1

There's one reason why I would never live there. I would have to search for white people >_< I used to deliver loads to UPS and Midland Courier and I would just hate going there. Smelt like a curry factory was nearby and the traffic was absolutely horrible.

I would say Oshawa is 100000x better because there is tons of trees, less traffic, for the most part people are friendly and polite, and there is also lots of white people!

Btw.. I'm in no way racist. Just dislike Mississauga due to the Muslim take over.
100000% agree. only the people who done courier or house visits know the true horrors of Miserysauga. My family for example (as many white people) never venture into other parts of the city so they never know. I worked in lawn care my early days and I will never forget the piss drenched rugs & children's toys strewn across the back yards that were not much more than mud lots. Another horror that I witnessed (not sure if it was Northern Mississauga or south Brampton) was a whole group of streets (about 10) were named like Al-Shaheela rd and Rumkavakesh rd... all arranged so that a giant mosque was in the middle. I mean come on, do we live in Canada or India?

Helprace, a helpdesk & community platform

Last edited by BMW_7; 07-06-2010 at 08:15 AM.
BMW_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:21 AM   #18
MarkD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325isdan View Post
Parents have told me about this. They said it was very eerie to see.
And it's even more eerie when you see the Mayor Hazel McScallion, who was the same one they had when the trains derailed. In all these years, she thinks everyone in Mississauga should drive a car, the public transit system there is terrible.
MarkD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:04 AM   #19
simplycars
6th Gear Member

it all depends where in mississauga - port credit area has nicer waterfront than toronto
Old 07-06-2010, 09:53 AM   #20
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnykiller View Post
Stop hating ****ing douches. Compare ur city to Mississauga.
I live in brampton everyones wearing ****ing pajamas outside .. a smell of shit hits you in the face the deeper you go into residential areas and people can't drive for shit

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:07 AM   #21
daytona
6th Gear Member

BK relax,the city is great to raise a family but is dull as watching italian soccer.More mini vans per block than anywhere in Canada.Crime is relatively low,people are uninteresting and the so call "clubs" are a large room with some 1990's JBL boomboxes at each corner,food wise and its a drive thru every 1000 meters.Fashion wise it looks like Gap outlet sale and you rarely see any "supercars" on the streets.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:18 AM   #22
simplycars
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona View Post
BK relax,the city is great to raise a family but is dull as watching italian soccer.More mini vans per block than anywhere in Canada.Crime is relatively low,people are uninteresting and the so call "clubs" are a large room with some 1990's JBL boomboxes at each corner,food wise and its a drive thru every 1000 meters.Fashion wise it looks like Gap outlet sale and you rarely see any "supercars" on the streets.
check out mississauga road for supercars
Old 07-06-2010, 10:55 AM   #23
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplycars View Post
check out mississauga road for supercars
supercar = mercedes S550?

Helprace, a helpdesk & community platform
BMW_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:35 AM   #24
simplycars
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_7 View Post
supercar = mercedes S550?
there is some lambos, porsches, ferrari, 2 or 3 panteras etc
Old 07-06-2010, 03:46 PM   #25
daytona
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades View Post
I live in brampton everyones wearing ****ing pajamas outside .. a smell of shit hits you in the face the deeper you go into residential areas and people can't drive for shit
Brampton..you mean Janefinchton...thats were most of the residence migrated from....Go to Mrs Suga at night after 8:00pm on the weekday and its like a ghostown.WTF is Muslimfest?....couldnt they come up with a better name?..
Old 07-06-2010, 03:50 PM   #26
E30 Girl
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to E30 Girl
I can't stand mississauga/brampton or even where I live it's like a massive take over.
E30 Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:09 PM   #27
hypno_nls1
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnykiller View Post
Compaired to Ajax Bolton has a lot of traffic. No shit the traffic is bad but you just have to know the city to know how to get around it.
hey buddy, did anyone mention compared to Ajax, I dont recall saying comapred to my city Mississauga has alot of traffic. I commute everywhere around Ontario actually, and the only place I say **** Im not in the mood for that traffic is Mississauga. Anytime of the day, any day of the week, once you hit the Sauga region you are seeing traffic. I would rather drive downtown Toronto in peak rush hour traffic, at least in that traffic i'll see some nice cars and not have police harrassing because my car is "too low" and my tail lights are tinted

Fear Nothing. Risk Everything.

This is not your everyday, ordinary ****ing beamer!!
hypno_nls1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:28 PM   #28
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona View Post
BK relax,the city is great to raise a family but is dull as watching italian soccer.
That's a poor metaphor.
Old 07-07-2010, 11:18 AM   #29
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Ride View Post
That's a poor metaphor.
he should have just said soccer in general
Boots R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 02:41 PM   #30
dbworld4k
Addict

I'm glad I live in the outskirts of BrownTown. I hate anything west of Airport Rd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_7 View Post
...a whole group of streets (about 10) were named like Al-Shaheela rd and Rumkavakesh rd... all arranged so that a giant mosque was in the middle. I mean come on, do we live in Canada or India?
You need to get your Muslim history checked before spewing stereotypes out of your ass. Cheers, mate

'02 ///M5 Imola Red / Imola Red '09 335i Alpine White / Coral Red
dbworld4k is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: