Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-18-2010, 02:40 AM   #106
calegrant
6th Gear Member

I wonder how many of these people who complain about their bags being searched have not only had their bags checked, but been physically patted down by some random security guard at a concert venue and had no problem with it.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:33 AM   #107
daytona
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by calegrant View Post
I wonder how many of these people who complain about their bags being searched have not only had their bags checked, but been physically patted down by some random security guard at a concert venue and had no problem with it.
they dont because its not in the media to get their 15 minutes of fame.
Old 07-18-2010, 10:25 AM   #108
aspen540
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
ya dude, cause that is what this thread is about.
aspen540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 12:21 PM   #109
davericher20
black and blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona View Post
Wow your answer is just as retarded as his statement!!!!!!!!!

A concert venue is a PRIVATE event. It is agreed that if you go into their venue, you will be patted down. If you don't want to be patted down, you have every right to turn around and leave.

The PUBLIC law gives you the right NOT to be searched.

I can't believe how ignorant you actually are daytona. Here I was thinking that, you know, this guys representing the government-loving side and we have to inform him and give him some facts that while certain parts of the government are good, if you give them an inch, they will take 100 million ****ing miles.
Now I understand it's not your beliefs, it's just plain ignorance! It's okay man eat up all the propaganda.
And anyone who thinks they should post in this thread, learn a little bit about your rights first before you get flamed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 12:33 PM   #110
calegrant
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspen540 View Post
ya dude, cause that is what this thread is about.
Actually in response to the people complaining about being searched at the perimeter, it very much is. Those people were choosing to enter an area deemed a secured zone by the powers that be. Despite what you may feel in regards to this encroaching upon your rights they do and did have the power to make these changes. Once you knowingly crossed that line, they then had the right to search your bags. Everyone's got this attitude that since they know they're no threat that they shouldn't be treated as one, that's not how situations like this are handled and thankfully so.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:34 PM   #111
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Facepalm. You just don't get it
Old 07-18-2010, 12:39 PM   #112
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5style View Post
Facepalm. You just don't get it

ya its comedy
Old 07-18-2010, 12:43 PM   #113
davericher20
black and blue

Quote:
Actually in response to the people complaining about being searched at the perimeter, it very much is. Those people were choosing to enter an area deemed a secured zone by the powers that be. Despite what you may feel in regards to this encroaching upon your rights they do and did have the power to make these changes. Once you knowingly crossed that line, they then had the right to search your bags. Everyone's got this attitude that since they know they're no threat that they shouldn't be treated as one, that's not how situations like this are handled and thankfully so.
it..........

was.........

a

fake

****ing

law.

You still don't get it.

Quote:
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
Old 07-18-2010, 01:46 PM   #114
calegrant
6th Gear Member

The 5 meter bullshit yes, entering the zone no it was not fake.
Old 07-18-2010, 02:12 PM   #115
aspen540
2nd Gear Member

mistery men firing guns near the fence two days before the summit - not arrested
black block vandals - not arrested

1000+ peaceful protesters and a girl blowing bubbles, taken care of!

Last edited by aspen540; 07-18-2010 at 04:16 PM.
aspen540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:52 PM   #116
mstearnsy
3rd Gear Member

I wish everyone would shut up about this girl with bubbles. She says she likes bubbles, she could have blown bubbles 50 feet away from the cops. Instead, she chose to stand 2 feet away from the cops and blow bubbles directly in their face. Nobody records a video about just blowing bubbles, she was intentionally bating the cops. Frankly the cops were pretty mild, if she walked right up to me and blew bubbles in my face intentionally, I'd have knocked her the **** out!
mstearnsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:59 PM   #117
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstearnsy View Post
I wish everyone would shut up about this girl with bubbles. She says she likes bubbles, she could have blown bubbles 50 feet away from the cops. Instead, she chose to stand 2 feet away from the cops and blow bubbles directly in their face. Nobody records a video about just blowing bubbles, she was intentionally bating the cops. Frankly the cops were pretty mild, if she walked right up to me and blew bubbles in my face intentionally, I'd have knocked her the **** out!

cool story bro.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:13 PM   #118
davericher20
black and blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstearnsy View Post
ya for sure man I would've knocked her teef into de back of er ed.
Attached Images
File Type: gif Hands_clap_2.gif (3.9 KB, 33 views)

Quote:
Old 07-18-2010, 11:18 PM   #119
daytona
6th Gear Member

I think we getting the "civil rights" fighers here angry....they feel that their rights was violated but theyprobably never was there in the first place.They see poor protesters crying on tv because the police did a text book riot confinement and no got hurt but a few wets cold souls.Remember its was a ILLEGAL protest on city own property.They were warned that those who didnt leave the area would be arrested .They didnt leave so they were arrested.Too bad......Sirex I thought you said you werent going to post on this thread again?....
Old 07-18-2010, 11:24 PM   #120
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
I think we getting the "civil rights" fighers here angry....they feel that their rights was violated but theyprobably never was there in the first place.They see poor protesters crying on tv because the police did a text book riot confinement and no got hurt but a few wets cold souls.Remember its was a ILLEGAL protest on city own property.They were warned that those who didnt leave the area would be arrested .They didnt leave so they were arrested.Too bad......Sirex I thought you said you werent going to post on this thread again?....

thats it exactly. nail on the head.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: