Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-14-2010, 07:56 PM   #91
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,850


Quote:
Originally Posted by 98M3NACE View Post
^^ no offense but your stories are kind of lame. when i was your age i would get pulled over weekly just stopped and asked to see identification, never charged with anything but the younger you look the more hassles you get from the cops. Too me it just sounds like they were checking things out and making sure that you, your friends, your family all had clean backgrounds. you would be surprised as to how many people they catch with something on their record, like unpaid parking tickets which will come back to f with you when they look it up
so what does that mean? youre out minding your own business they cant just come and check up on you for no reason.
__________________
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:47 PM   #92
5style
Hatters gon Hatt
 
5style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Toronot
Posts: 5,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98M3NACE View Post
^^ no offense but your stories are kind of lame. when i was your age i would get pulled over weekly just stopped and asked to see identification, never charged with anything but the younger you look the more hassles you get from the cops. Too me it just sounds like they were checking things out and making sure that you, your friends, your family all had clean backgrounds. you would be surprised as to how many people they catch with something on their record, like unpaid parking tickets which will come back to f with you when they look it up
No offense but we all got hassled when we were young for no reason. This does not make it any more ok. If you enjoy a socialist and big brother nation,I suggest you move to Cuba or China and see how much you like it.
__________________
Cayenne hunting!
5style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 12:27 AM   #93
98M3NACE
3rd Gear Member
 
98M3NACE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 374
they can just come up to you and ask you for id for no reason, it is no different then running someones plates

i dont see how that is a socialist or big brother action that is pretty much a standard all over the world when it comes to policing
__________________
98M3NACE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 01:12 AM   #94
davericher20
black and blue
 
davericher20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 2 storey 3 bedroom 1 car garage
Posts: 3,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98M3NACE View Post
they can just come up to you and ask you for id for no reason, it is no different then running someones plates

i dont see how that is a socialist or big brother action that is pretty much a standard all over the world when it comes to policing
nope. only when you're driving they can pull you over. They CANNOT come up to you on the street and ask for your id. They can ask, but you can say no. Same with searches. They need a hell of a good reason to do it. BUT some don't follow the rules
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:36 AM   #95
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair
 
Bullet Ride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Guelph
Posts: 5,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98M3NACE View Post
they can just come up to you and ask you for id for no reason, it is no different then running someones plates
That is incorrect. Unless you've stolen something, harmed someone, or breached the peace in some way cops have no right to need to see your ID. They can ask you to see it, but you can politely tell them no. Check out "the magnificent deception" on youtube there's lots of good to know information there.
__________________
Bullet Ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 12:01 PM   #96
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98M3NACE View Post
they can just come up to you and ask you for id for no reason, it is no different then running someones plates

i dont see how that is a socialist or big brother action that is pretty much a standard all over the world when it comes to policing


lol

thats all I got to say

lol

lol

lol

lol

I give up on this thread. I dont care anymore...
__________________
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 01:19 AM   #97
ProStreetDriver
The Real Transporter
 
ProStreetDriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 808
Send a message via MSN to ProStreetDriver
Quote:
Originally Posted by davericher20 View Post
nope. only when you're driving they can pull you over. They CANNOT come up to you on the street and ask for your id. They can ask, but you can say no. Same with searches. They need a hell of a good reason to do it. BUT some don't follow the rules
exactly, they need a reason to check up on you.

another time was when my friend and i had our cars parked on the beach parking and just leaning against our cars talking. 2 cops come up to us and start looking in our car. then the cop asks me how old i am and how i can afford a bmw. then he starts bugging me on how much i paid for the car. like f off, none of your business.

and there was also a more serious time. we used to live at a condo and girl living there she was about mid 20s. always partying, always coming home with different guys, we even seen her a couple times in the parking lot mouthing off to people. anyways she came home drunk one night and my parents and i heard it. so we woke up and kept and eye so she wouldn't do anything. my mom had thrown bread out for the bird that evening. so this drunk bitch comes out and then starts throwing the bread all over the hood of my truck. not to mention using my truck as a leaning post and railing. so my family and i just lost is, got into a huge argument... so my parents called the cops. she just came from the bar so she was dressed in these slutty clothes. the cops was early 30s probably. so he went to the bitch first, talked to her and then came over to use and started giving us shit. we were like wtf, we called the cops, and she's harassing us. we wanted to press charges, but the cop said no and not to mention she put a dent in my hood and the cop wouldn't do anything about it. this bitch actually had been harassing us for a while, especially my mom, but we couldn't do anything about it. we even found a lawn torch stuck in the cedar bushes in front of the condo a day before the incident with the truck and told the cop and didn't even wink an eye to it.

yet another reason why i absolutely hate pigs!
__________________
1997 BMW 540i/6 sport
1984 BMW 733i E23: Centra staggered 16" rims, Hartge strut brace, Hartge engine
1994 BMW 740i E32: Sold
ProStreetDriver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:58 PM   #98
5style
Hatters gon Hatt
 
5style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Toronot
Posts: 5,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
lol

thats all I got to say

lol

lol

lol

lol

I give up on this thread. I dont care anymore...
Don't feed the sheep bro
__________________
Cayenne hunting!
5style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 03:16 PM   #99
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5style View Post
Don't feed the sheep bro
I thought we were "free" but I guess its an illusion.. Cops want to know what youre doing, where you are, where you are going.. Maybe I dont want them to know.
__________________
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 03:33 PM   #100
5style
Hatters gon Hatt
 
5style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Toronot
Posts: 5,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
I thought we were "free" but I guess its an illusion.. Cops want to know what youre doing, where you are, where you are going.. Maybe I dont want them to know.
Well obviously not. Its become harassment lately, but you know the masses in Toronto, when you're asleep in life, well, good luck to ya
__________________
Cayenne hunting!
5style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 07:05 PM   #101
Dr. Flyview
Formerly Flav_cool
 
Dr. Flyview's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 4,369
Send a message via MSN to Dr. Flyview
**** human society.

Sadly the world will never be a peaceful caring place SOME of us hope it to be.
__________________

1998 BMW 328is - summer
1994 BMW 325i - daily
1992 BMW 325i - gone
1988 Mercedes Benz 190E 2.3-8V -
sold

Dr. Flyview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:18 AM   #102
daytona
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,715
another generalization of police officers by the lunatic left wing political correct crowd,so one police officer you dealt with didnt resolve a problem so they are painted all "pigs"..well the "pigs" recently arrested the douche who raped the old lady at the Pine Hill.Guest what the police did,they placed him a holding cell with other prisoners and they (prisoners did "street justice" on his ass).Media reported he was bruised and cut but never mentioned how he got this way.Police know how to keep law and order in this city,so thank them when they do a sweep and take the drug dealers and gang bangers off the street in your neighborhood,but you probably wont notice because your pissed they gave you a ticket or too busy being a keyboard anarchist.
__________________
.Never banned but came very close..three times
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 06:38 PM   #103
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,850
honestly, I enjoy reading your misinterpretation of what everyone says.

Because we talk about our rights not being respect, that suddenly means we think the police shouldn't do their job.

Applause for your amazing analytical skills and at missing the entire point.

I applaud hard work the police do when they bust crime rings and take down drug dealers LIGITIMATELY. I dont respect police when they feel they can illegally search your home to look for "missing people" WHEN YOU ARE NOT A SUSPECT and HAVE not been charged, and when they DO NOT HAVE A WARRANT.

The difference between DAMN GOOD POLICE, and "PIGS" is that damn GOOD POLICE do their ****ing homework before they come knocking on your door with a warrant. "PIGS" are the ones that feel they are above the law BECAUSE THEY CArry a gun, and suddenly that makes them GOD, and they can do w/e they want without following the proper rules and procedures, and then quote "for your safety" THATS BEING LAZY and incompetent. There is a difference, and I suggest you look it up.

Its a shame that you, and several others DO not, and cannot comprehend this difference in policing the public. Yes, it is easier if you can just ID who ever you want. Yes, it is easy if you can racially profil people in ghetto areas. BUT ITS LAZY, and its ****ing wrong.

But ya your story....... It really plays into this thread so well. Thanks for your insight and well thought out posts, because your post really hit the nail on the head about what we are talking about in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona View Post
another generalization of police officers by the lunatic left wing political correct crowd,so one police officer you dealt with didnt resolve a problem so they are painted all "pigs"..well the "pigs" recently arrested the douche who raped the old lady at the Pine Hill.Guest what the police did,they placed him a holding cell with other prisoners and they (prisoners did "street justice" on his ass).Media reported he was bruised and cut but never mentioned how he got this way.Police know how to keep law and order in this city,so thank them when they do a sweep and take the drug dealers and gang bangers off the street in your neighborhood,but you probably wont notice because your pissed they gave you a ticket or too busy being a keyboard anarchist.
__________________

Last edited by sirex; 07-17-2010 at 06:43 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:54 PM   #104
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,850
Also, just to make something clear, which you dont seem to understand.

This whole "keyboard" "slackavist" lingo, is completely retarded and dumbdounded. Please, find something new. It doesn't matter WHAT YOU SAY, part of the protest is having your voice, and spreading the information to people.

The governemnt uses facebook. They use twitter. Our representatives to the government HAVE TWITTER and facebook accounts. They have forum accounts, they READ this shit. And it matters very, very much.
__________________
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 10:53 PM   #105
5style
Hatters gon Hatt
 
5style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Toronot
Posts: 5,130
Thank you sirex. That needed to be said, but remember you can't enlighten those who are close minded.
__________________
Cayenne hunting!
5style is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015