Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 12:18 AM   #46
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,849


thats the biggest tool bag reply Ive ever seen.

These forums, like any other forum, is for people to share their opinions. If you dont like it, you dont have to read it. This is off topic section afterall.

And no you dont speak for the majority. You speak for yourself, and the other people that are exactly like you, which are fairly few and far between..

As for the rest of your post:

Part of the protest is getting the information out there to people, using the internet..

Whether you agree with it or not, youll at least start thinking about things a bit more abstractly then usual, OR at the very least, start thinking.. Thats the whole purpose of a discussion/debate, and thats the whole purpose behind bmwbro's posts.

Even if we fail to convice you on any of these subjects, I think for the most part a) youll use your brain more when reading/watching media reports, b) in the future, when you do have doubts about something, youll have some basic concepts and might be able to put 2 and 2 together.

or not..


PS. If his posts bother you so much, you can ignore them. There is an option to block users posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3speed View Post
yet again, another pointless reply

and yet again, you've avoided my questions and suggestions...you've just replied in a manner that's of benefit to you as usual... just like in other threads that i've commented on your posts

again i will ask, if you are so passionate and hardcore on these issues, why were you not down there expressing your views instead of posting them in an off topic section in a car forum???????

what good is posting on here going to do??? is it changing anything for you???

Instead of Whining about everything the Police and Government do, why not do something about it??

why not express your rights and civil liberties next time you deal with a cop in this city??? ... i haven't read any posts or seen any videos of your interaction with a cop???

your posts on a car forum are useless, get off the computer and do something about it instead of bla bla bla bla all the time...posting on here isn't changing anything!

I will read your posts and comment on them if i choose too, many times i don't bother reading them because it's always the same garbage! do you ever post anything other than the usual crap??

I have my opinion and you have yours, that's why they're called opinions, but i can tell you i speak for majority of people that are on this forum..most of them don't even bother posting because with you it's just going to be a back and forth posting war..most people on here are annoyed by all the insane spamming you do with your off topic threads!

if you're so anti-police, what's going to happen if your house gets broken into? you car stolen? you get assaulted? you get robbed?? what will you do then?? will you call the all-mighty power tripping rights violating Police??????....oh i think you will...ironic isn't it???

when they find and arrest the scumbag who robbed you, stole your car etc... then they're heroes and did an awesome job! but if they somehow violated one of his rights during the process! oh no! they are the devil! the bad guy shouldn't get arrested! he's got rights even though he stole my car! give him a chance! let him hug a tree!!

maybe because you are so anti-police you shouldn't have the right to call them if you need them? wouldn't that be something!
__________________

Last edited by sirex; 07-08-2010 at 12:20 AM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:25 AM   #47
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona View Post
what power trip?...what I see is whiney protesters trying to explain their version of the charter of rights to cops who were there to check bags for weapons.Would it be better if they werent checking bags and a explosion kills innocent people?.The only problem I really see is cops from out of Toronto (aka peel,durham) that has a redneck reputation being a little more aggressive to wannabe anarchist , %99 of metro cops understand that political correctness is the silent weapon of activists.


So assume everyone is a terrorist first? shoot first, ask questions second amiright?

Also, whats your take on the whole thing being fake, and the law never being pased in the first place and it was all made up.

I love the attitude "If you have nothign to hide what are you afraid of"

well **** bro, lets put a GPS traceiver up your rectum then so we can follow your every move..... nothing to hide right??.
__________________

Last edited by sirex; 07-08-2010 at 12:31 AM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:43 AM   #48
mstearnsy
3rd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: London
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
So assume everyone is a terrorist first? shoot first, ask questions second amiright?

Also, whats your take on the whole thing being fake, and the law never being pased in the first place and it was all made up.

I love the attitude "If you have nothign to hide what are you afraid of"

well **** bro, lets put a GPS traceiver up your rectum then so we can follow your every move..... nothing to hide right??.
he was right, that video had nothing to do with a police power trip and everything to do with little-man-syndrome. All of the citizens on the street understood that they had two options, let us see the contents of your bag (and they got those contents back) or leave this area. They complied. The cops get to the little gnome on the end, and he wanted to be a big man and **** with the cops. Only then did they start getting hard to deal with because the civilian was hard to deal with. Funny how that works eh.
mstearnsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:53 AM   #49
daytona
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,715
have you notice on ALL the video the cops never made a effort to stop filming by the friends of the arrested,you know why...they had permission and all the rights to do a arrest.So many douche bag rioters egging on the cops to do something that they can use as evidence as police brutality,what we see on youtube,maybe 15 videos and nothing came close to be police stepping over the lines and the powers they use for arrest was within the scoop of the difficulty of those resisting.Where is the commie Miller these days,the guy just seems to disappeared from the media spotlight,where is Dalton ....where are the leaders of this city?...The people I see keeping the peace of the city is the police, so call political correct politicians has gone silent.
__________________
.Never banned but came very close..three times
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:36 AM   #50
uzi577
RUNING BOOST
 
uzi577's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
thats the biggest tool bag reply Ive ever seen.

These forums, like any other forum, is for people to share their opinions. If you dont like it, you dont have to read it. This is off topic section afterall.

And no you dont speak for the majority. You speak for yourself, and the other people that are exactly like you, which are fairly few and far between..

As for the rest of your post:

Part of the protest is getting the information out there to people, using the internet..

Whether you agree with it or not, youll at least start thinking about things a bit more abstractly then usual, OR at the very least, start thinking.. Thats the whole purpose of a discussion/debate, and thats the whole purpose behind bmwbro's posts.

Even if we fail to convice you on any of these subjects, I think for the most part a) youll use your brain more when reading/watching media reports, b) in the future, when you do have doubts about something, youll have some basic concepts and might be able to put 2 and 2 together.

or not..


PS. If his posts bother you so much, you can ignore them. There is an option to block users posts.
question everything, from what i have read there are far to many people supporting the state.
Government passing all the BS laws limiting your freedoms and all you doing is talking it up rear with a smile.

Funny, how it works you selected Government to protect yourself, however all it is doing is protecting some douchebag who came YOUR country, YOUR City, forced you to surrender YOUR freedoms. Most of you on the forums "YES, sir, it was awesome, lets go it again."

Think for one second.....................
uzi577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:45 PM   #51
daytona
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,715
UZI what freedoms have you actually lost?...explain to me what freedoms has been taken away from you...all I hear is taxation from most trying to explain a definition of police state.You came to Canada or born in Canada knowing full well of its laws and customs,if it isnt suitable for you maybe you tell me which country is better?.
__________________
.Never banned but came very close..three times
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:32 PM   #52
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona View Post
UZI what freedoms have you actually lost?...explain to me what freedoms has been taken away from you...all I hear is taxation from most trying to explain a definition of police state.You came to Canada or born in Canada knowing full well of its laws and customs,if it isnt suitable for you maybe you tell me which country is better?.


hmm, I dont know.... your charter of rights and freedoms not being respected by the authority?

the fact that police cannot assume guilt.

the fact that police are not allowed to search you for no reason.

the fact that police cannot arrest and detainee you without charge.

and I know our laws and customs... so why aren't they being respect by the police?


----

Its funny how you, and a few others keep using that as your argument: "if you dont like it, leave." "what country is as good as canada?" "blah"

You haven't used any legitamate argument. I dont even think you have read any of the posts being made. Or maybe you have, but youre so far strung in your ways that you cannot see it any other way.

Its funny because when the white people were using the Asians and Blacks as slaves to build rail roads and do their bidding, they didn't shut up and keep quiet. I mean they knew the laws and customs in Canada, and yet they were born here and moved here... I mean why the hell would they do that???////???
__________________

Last edited by sirex; 07-08-2010 at 02:40 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:31 PM   #53
davericher20
black and blue
 
davericher20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 2 storey 3 bedroom 1 car garage
Posts: 3,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3speed View Post
the point is, you spam this forum with nothing but anti-police, police state, anti-government posts and yet you weren't down there protesting about any of this???

what good is it doing posting your "mumbo jumbo" on here??? Many of us don't agree with your views, plain and simple..you're not getting your message across by posting this stuff on a car forum...if you're so hardcore about these issues..do something!!! don't just sit behind a computer monitor and type blah blah blah blah all the time

let's see a video of you expressing your charter of rights and freedoms on a cop in this city..that's a video i'd love to see

posting on here is just annoying people!
what good is it? wtf are you on?
Yep, just let the government run our country into the ground, walk all over us and tell us to smile because everythings okay. You have your house, your car and your job. Be happy with that?
**** that!
Who cares who was down there protesting and who wasn't. spreading information is just as important if not more because people will read, listen and think about it more. Looking at someone with a sign automatically makes the subconscious render them an unemployed mentally ill pot-smoking hippy trying to jump start their hemp-making business and they are below us.
What good would it do to protest anyways? The government didn't allow it. They didn't respect our RIGHT, (not our privilege) to freedom of speech. (remember queens park?) Boohoo they blocked some streets because they were mad at the government spent a ****ing RIDICULOUS amount of money on this dumb meeting they could have held at the 4 seasons in Alliston for **** sakes. These people are running the show and laughing at you.

It's blatant oppresion and peoples biased one-sided blind opinion is disgusting.
This is OUR country, not theirs. They are running OUR country. We are ALLOWING them to run it.
Wake up for ****'s sakes.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 09:01 AM   #54
daytona
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,715
Well people do something about it.Bomb Ottawa,start a anarchist group,stop paying taxes,wear a bunny suit....oh break some windows..thats it break some windows it will change everything.Breaking windows will scare the leaders into change.All you people complaining about the government are doing chit to change it,all you do is phone into talk shows,write into auto forums and continue to do what you been doing for years.No one force you to buy a car,house,tv,etc..if you dont want to pay taxes dont buy these items.The government is not against protest its against violent protest by groups known to cause it,why didnt the non violent groups stop the black block from doing the destruction,you people out number them 500 to 1.You know why you didnt stop them because you were too busy video taping them for youtube.So unless the anti establishment starts to go almighty and convince themselves they are being oppressed by the man in Ottawa do something besides rioting.Freedom of speech argument is being thrown around lately,if thats the case then the white nationalist today and taliban weekly can say what they want also.If you need a police to respond to your 9/11 call maybe you should handle the situation yourself since all pigs are part of the mans army.So much paranoia here its incredible.
__________________
.Never banned but came very close..three times
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:35 AM   #55
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,849
I would gladly handle my issues without the police. But guess what, thats akin to manslaughter, murder, etc.

I like how you completely miss the point of everything and turn it into "why dont u do somethign" "you just hate the "pigs""

lawl.

Open discussion, education, IS DOING SOMETHING. Its the first step of the solution.
__________________
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:45 AM   #56
BigD
the misanthropist
 
BigD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: a house
Posts: 6,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
Open discussion, education, IS DOING SOMETHING. Its the first step of the solution.
Sometimes, when it's followed with action. More often than not, it's just noise resulting from a lack of other means to occupy one's time.

Also, it's not education when no facts are present. Picking up bits and pieces of unsubstantiated, single-sided, sensationalized or out of context information from here and there, forming a half-assed opinion and flying off the handle, doesn't make you an enlightened radical thinker. It makes you a lemming idiot.
__________________
BigD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:12 PM   #57
aspen540
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: niagara
Posts: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD View Post

Also, it's not education when no facts are present. Picking up bits and pieces of unsubstantiated, single-sided, sensationalized or out of context information from here and there, forming a half-assed opinion and flying off the handle, doesn't make you an enlightened radical thinker. It makes you a lemming idiot.
sounds like requirements for your average university thesis
aspen540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:26 PM   #58
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD View Post
Sometimes, when it's followed with action. More often than not, it's just noise resulting from a lack of other means to occupy one's time.

Also, it's not education when no facts are present. Picking up bits and pieces of unsubstantiated, single-sided, sensationalized or out of context information from here and there, forming a half-assed opinion and flying off the handle, doesn't make you an enlightened radical thinker. It makes you a lemming idiot.

Fact: They made up some "laws" about search/id for the G20 weekend. All things said, it was all made up and a bunch of bullshit.

Fact: Police abused these made up laws and arrested and detained people with fradulent chares, or in some cases no charge at all.

Fact: Police arrested and detained people during peaceful protests when no acts of vandalism were taking place.

Fact: Some "protesters" broke windows. Cops did not do anything to stop them.

Opinion/Fact: The G20 accomplished nothing by being in Toronto except cost people alot of money.



Claiming that no ones rights have been walked over. Claiming that its so good here, you should shut the **** up and leave if you dont like it, IS NOT thinking at all. Infact, your term being a "lemming idiot" is exactly what the prior statement would refer too someone who thinks like that.

Also, I fail to see how people are taking "bits and peices" of information, when NewsPapers, magazines, news reports on TV, and eye witness accounts by thousands of protesters AND even just random people who weren't protesting but just watching and taking pictures, paint a fairly concrete picture of what happened. EVEN THE POLICE chieftain came out and said "yes innocent people got caught in the "crossfire" and were in the wrong place at the wrong time" Oh right like the innocent people just going abut their daily business being searched, IDd, and sometimes detaineed and arrested for challenging the police authority right?

Just a question for you, how would you feel if you were going to work that day and you were tackeld by the police, and then when you responded telling them you were on your way to work they shot back saying "today youre on your way to jail"

What would your opinion be then? Or did that event not take place, even though a TTC worker with no prior record was held over the g20 weekend. What did he make up his story??? Did the CTV producer filming the protests also have some hidden agenda? Maybe he was throwing molotov cocktails while holding his 5000$ camera, amiright????

I never claimed to be a enlightened radical thinker. Im not saying anythign that is outside the box. But if your best rebuttle to these facts is that "If you dont like it, LEAVE" who is the lemming?
__________________

Last edited by sirex; 07-09-2010 at 12:41 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:51 PM   #59
BigD
the misanthropist
 
BigD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: a house
Posts: 6,240
Jesus man, can you express yourself any more succinctly? I don't have time to read all that. All I can add to what I said earlier is that some day, you'll realize how pointless all of your misguided anger was but until then, go try to make a difference. I may not agree with many of the protesters but hats off for standing up for what they believe in - that's how shit gets done.
__________________
BigD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 02:22 PM   #60
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,849
Like I said, part of the protest is spreading the word and educating people on their rights and the bullshit that is the g20.
__________________

Last edited by sirex; 07-09-2010 at 02:28 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015