Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-27-2010, 05:28 PM   #61
W2WDETAILING
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloush View Post
fantastic photography skills bud..
these are pics i gathered from around the net there not my pics some are from toronto star ect. didnt take them!
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 07:42 PM   #62
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLoneVR! View Post
well i think that they should all be arrested bc thats ****ing retarded immature and COWARDLY!! Take off your ****ing masks if you're so strong and courageous to set Cop cars on fire!

absolute shame and a joke! I think that being a MOB is very different than being a protestor!
+1..er oh wait you weren't talking about the cops?

whats up with those pussies!? they're '****ing retarded immature and COWARDLY!! Take off your ****ing masks if you're so strong and courageous' wear your name tags, be accountable

oh but wait then they could be held accountable for mercilessly beating people.

PS - did anybody have an oppertunity to vote for the HST? or how about our new temporay martial law & loss of rights? <- oh trick Q even politicians didn't get to vote on that

-------
Check this out Learn something

Former Prime Minister John Turner - they meet behind closed doors to sell out Canadian sovereignty!

Last edited by bmdbley'sBro; 06-27-2010 at 08:48 PM.
bmdbley'sBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 08:38 PM   #63
Blackedout95
5th Gear Member

While I am no fan of most cops when it comes to damaging cop cars I have to remind us that it is our tax dollars that are paying for those cars..mind you the people who are protesting are likely welfare bums so why should they care.

Protests are fine, POS looking to break stuff and hurt small biz and people trying to make a living deserve instant death.

Do you believe these people care about politics for one minute, they bus in to make a mess and do what POS do, they dont work at Timmys and want to have a voice. Looking through the pictures posted all I see is people who deserve a shit life because they clearly decide to live that way. No up standing citizen who works hard and cares about others puts on a mask and smashes shit, no one who works hard, saves and truly cares about animals goes and spray paints bank walls or tips over postal boxes.

People vast majority of those people I see on the streets are NOT a voice at all, they are a leach on the system, you and I ( maybe not you I dont know ) but they do not speak for me, **** the police is really cool man but shows how pathetic your intellect really is, stop killing seals, big brother should ease up, etc etc...lets solve that with **** the police.

The only sad part of this week end is unlike some countries these POS can get shot to death where they stand.

Last edited by Blackedout95; 06-27-2010 at 08:47 PM.
Blackedout95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:01 PM   #64
bmdbley'sBro

^ ahh very judgemental & aristicratically expressed

few posts back - witnesses from here, of the protest said 'regular' people were so incensed by police brutality that they joined the Protest!

harper is soley to Blame he chose the venue! reg citizens were caught in this, biz's were destroyed. I am sure normal people who live in the area were arrested (100% -always happens!) saw cbc news footage of a 60+ year old clean cut guy saying i live over there, cops were screaming at him to move. guy couldn't even go home - all harpers fault - he chose the location!

Also it has been PROVEN time & time again in both the u.s & canada that the most Violent destructive 'protestors' are usually undercover cops Dressed as protestors!! their shoes usually give them away! this allows police to deny protesting as they can then come in clubs swinging & arrest many many people on mass.

cbc & people were sure wondering where all those 1000's of cops were, why they let those hundreds of 'smashers' set those cop cars on fire & then just let them burn & burn & burn & burn some more
Old 06-27-2010, 09:03 PM   #65
Robb
EX E30 M3 Owner

Protests should be banned/illegal in Canada.
If you are unhappy, GTFO of Canada. Move to Haiti.
Robb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:05 PM   #66
Blackedout95
5th Gear Member

Quote:
^ ahh very judgemental & aristicratically expressed
May be but at least my brother and sister wont be breaking out your dads dry cleaning businesses windows or tipping over your mail box.

Whatever happened to behaving like human beings and not animals.

As for your theory on cops and who is actually doing the damage, those actors need academy awards

@Robb, i agree 100%, but thing is these POS dont get the handouts like here in canada, the truth is our taxes support their anarchist lifestyle. My damn taxes likely bought the can of paint they brought to spray paint my bank.

Last edited by Blackedout95; 06-27-2010 at 09:08 PM.
Blackedout95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:34 PM   #67
johnoz
/OO=[][]=OO\

This morning I went to Eastern and Pape where the temporary detention center is.
When I arrived there were 40 or so skinny youth sitting on Pape and surrounded by at least 2-300 hundred robocops. They were silent some chanting but it was a passive action.
Once I moved in close to where all the media people are to see better 2 bus full of special units pulled in front of media to block their view (most cameras were almost stationary) and they started kicking the shit out of these skinny kids.
One guy had 10 cops on top of him and another group of cops kicked a middle aged womans bike and jumped on her.
In 10 minutes all of those kids were detained and disappeared. Those minivan cops took them away.

These people were doing nothing. They were excersizing their democratic rights.

So far my conclusion is in Canada on paper you can protest 'anything' but not in groups or outloud.
johnoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:41 PM   #68
aspen540
2nd Gear Member

for you people thinking it's gonna get better now with the police, think again. after this all units; peel, york, tps, durham will be more brasen and daring.
aspen540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:12 PM   #69
bmdbley'sBro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb View Post
Protests should be banned/illegal in Canada.
If you are unhappy, GTFO of Canada. Move to Haiti
hey everybody check this out: one of the keys to success of the admitted globalists (wanting 1 world gov & a cartel of slavery) is the stupidity of the nations citizens.

for example: Robb youre being fascist & nationalistic. did you even know it?
in a free country (which we claim to be) debate, dissent & protest, especially by those that are 'unhappy' is cherrished & supposedly protected.

you are being blindly loyal to a gov (lib or conserv) that takes over 50% of your income if you make over $80K a year, all while lowering services you paid for & raising costs of necessities you require to live: food, heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackedout95 View Post
May be but at least my brother and sister wont be breaking out your dads dry cleaning businesses windows or tipping over your mail box.

Whatever happened to behaving like human beings and not animals.

As for your theory on cops and who is actually doing the damage, those actors need academy awards

@Robb, i agree 100%, but thing is these POS dont get the handouts like here in canada, the truth is our taxes support their anarchist lifestyle. My damn taxes likely bought the can of paint they brought to spray paint my bank.
you are being blindly loyal to a gov (lib or conserv) that takes over 50% of your income if you make over $80K a year, all while lowering services you paid for & raising costs of necessities you require to live: food, heat

as for the cops thing it is not a theory it is a proven fact, repeated many times now. which is really worrying cause it was a tactic of hitler, mussolini & marx. anyways people like you two: loyalists, apologists, defenders of the status quo, or just to ignorant to know any better' won't even matter if enough people get pissed off. the american war of independance was only about 3-5% of the colonies populous.

as for 'handouts' a cbc story had a panhandler telling us how he makes 60K a year from peoples charity. if you were born messed or become messed mental or physically aka dissability (more $ than welfare) you'd get a whopping $1000 a month or 12K a year .thats below the fkn poverty level there 'mr my tax dollars'.. which is like a human rights abuse issue cause we're such a Wealthy country!

and why now do alot of families have both the mother & father working sometimes 2 jobs (shitty part time all they can find) to get by? cause they are losers? no because laws are routinely passed that benefit the mega rich & shaft the little man into debt slavery & poverty (HST)

Christ guys even those with Money are getting it! costs are up (food up 40+%) and what are bonds, gic's, mut funds & savings acct's paying - sweet Fk all thats what!

And most don't even know, and few have an answer for: how did we (u.s too) survive as a nation & build bridges & monuments before 1913 when your Income Was Not taxed at all!?.. ahhhh
Old 06-27-2010, 10:28 PM   #70
johnoz
/OO=[][]=OO\

One positive thing of all this is perhaps letting the shy fashists to come out from the closet.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:32 PM   #71
sirex
King Sirex

ready for propaganda news to tell us about how great the police were during the weekend?????????

Get ready here it comes
Old 06-27-2010, 10:41 PM   #72
mstearnsy
3rd Gear Member

Seems to me like the cops were too lenient. They should have been cracking some skulls of the people setting fires and smashing windows. Maybe then people would think twice before they destroy the property of a hard working individual.
mstearnsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:44 PM   #73
johnoz
/OO=[][]=OO\

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstearnsy View Post
Seems to me like the cops were too lenient. They should have been cracking some skulls of the people setting fires and smashing windows. Maybe then people would think twice before they destroy the property of a hard working individual.
All of that 'property' were insured by biggest scam blood sucking insurers and can easily be replaced. But once you start losing your human and democratic rights that can't.
We (our civilization) earned these rights with our ancestors blood and misery. You might be ignorant to willingly to give that right up but thankfully many aren't (yet).
One day these rights might be useful for you perhaps who knows and no worries, those who stand firm will give them to you without even asking or expecting anything in return.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:52 PM   #74
Blackedout95
5th Gear Member

Insurance, again a cost past on to all consumers!

Did the cops do well, will there be praise. actually think so, in other parts of the world (not to distant) it would have been a mass beat down, They held back to protect the main objective and the well being of the public and peaceful protestors. Wass there abuse, probably yes but over all. There will always be abuse that isnt G20 or cop specific.

My taxes and personal feeling on how much the gov takes does not justify such animalistic behavior, sorry but we still live in one of the greatest countries in the world, high taxes or not we live better than most. If 5% here and there is reason to become an anarchist and POS god help us.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:56 PM   #75
johnoz
/OO=[][]=OO\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackedout95 View Post
Insurance, again a cost past on to all consumers!

Did the cops do well, will there be praise. actually think so, in other parts of the world (not to distant) it would have been a mass beat down, They held back to protect the main object and the well being of the public and peaceful protestors.

My taxes and personal feeling on how much the gov takes does not justify such animalistic behavior, sorry but we still live in one of the greatest countries in the world, high taxes or not we live better than most. If 5% here and there is reason to become an anarchist and POS god help us.
Where were you when G8 governments were and still are throwing billions of our hard earned tax dollars as corporate welfare last 2 years then if you are so sensitive about the rising costs? A handful hooligans might do something illegal but it can not justify 'cracking the skulls of people'.

I wonder why are these fashists are so obsessed with skulls?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: