Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-26-2010, 10:27 PM   #31
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by robb View Post
rumour has it that these 'protesters/rioters' that are causing all this damage, are people sent out by the federal gov't on purpose in order to create jobs to fix/repair the damage that was caused.... Another reason why the gov't dished out 1 billion of our tax money is for jobs created during the g8/g20.

Conspiracy.
lol
Old 06-26-2010, 11:20 PM   #32
aspen540
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
REALLY? HOW BY PEACEFUL quiet protest?

Peaceful protest doesn't accomplish anything anymore.

I like how someone was saying on CP24: "people are dieing in afghanistan for your freedom and this is how you act," and the news anchor was almost moved to tears by it.

and im htinking: You stupid ****ing bitch. IF WE DONT ****ING PROTEST, sooner or later, TALIBAN law will be the law we are living under - THAT IS; NO ****ING FREEDOM.

And people are getting more angry every day... "YOU CAN be searched and ID'd if you are 5 meters within the perimeter of a g20 fence"

WTF is that? they pass secret laws and then detain people.

whats next??? are they going to pass the patriot act here too??? maybe they should be able to walk into your home whenever they want too.

Oh no, different stuff though right? EVERYTHING is connected.

The rioters aren't doing enough as far as im concerned. The businesses being disrupted, thats collateral damage, and thats STEPHEN harpers fault.

JUST LIKE WHEN YOU KILLING babies in Iraq and Afghanistan and call it "collateral damage".
lol at fighting for freedom in Afghanistan.
aspen540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 11:48 PM   #33
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

WOW! Didn't see this happening, looks like people finally grew some balls.
Old 06-27-2010, 01:35 AM   #34
davericher20
black and blue

I was visiting with my fiancees friend and her husband is a cop. He kept saying how much people are idiots and blah blah.....
I go, I hope they don't keep the law they passed for the g20, he goes....I DO!!!!!!!!!!!
I say yikes.
He says I have no sympathy for hippies.
I still keep saying yikes. we move on to next topic

I was sooooo glad to see all the ruckus caused, but really though, it's not enough. It hasn't gotten enough attention.
It needs to be done anytime the government passes a bullshit law so they know not to **** with us

But good for them.
I wish I could be there with a V for vendetta mask

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 02:39 AM   #35
Bimmer Heaven
MaXsponsor

If this happened more, we wouldnt have the HST, high insurance, 50+% gas tax, etc etc etc....NO government can resist the power of the people, if we are united, we can do anything! But that wont happen here...everybody is selfish, and they dont care about anything else.
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z4

Etobicoke location opening mid June!!!!

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Bimmer Heaven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 02:45 AM   #36
W2WDETAILING
Banned

pics i gathered today

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...1&l=70f33b534c
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 07:18 AM   #37
sirex
King Sirex

I love how CP 24 is spinning this, with the constant commetary from police, etc.

Heres a thing that i love:

The police cheift goes: "we aprehended several of the known leaders before the g20 summit, we know who alot of these people are, blah, blah ,blah" "the people who commited these crimes will pay for it"

Basically what he is saying:

Hello and welcome to Nazi Canada. Here in Canada we have the right to aprehend you on a whim, EVEN if you have not commmited any crime.

--

Oh ya, because they can go and arrest people and make up bogus charges, because they prove who broke which window.
Old 06-27-2010, 07:58 AM   #38
fitter527
hates chrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurostyle View Post
If this happened more, we wouldnt have the HST, high insurance, 50+% gas tax, etc etc etc....NO government can resist the power of the people, if we are united, we can do anything! But that wont happen here...everybody is selfish, and they dont care about anything else.
fitter527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:36 AM   #39
daytona
6th Gear Member

Riots does nothing but cause damage to property.You think when the G8 have their yearly meaning they care about some whiney protestors and their chants to change their views?.Voting would provide more results than destroying a police car or a Starbucks.Start voting you lazy ass,vote for change not go around destroying the local Gap Store or Mc Donalds.There were more bystanders holding cameras than actual protesters.The police did a great job,very patient and a bit disorganized since they arent really use to large riots like Europe and Asia.Local protesters should be out in force against higher property taxes,bonuses to CEO's of companies that swindle investors,billions of missing government money,etc,etc but no they are protesting against a one world government?.Take care of the local problems then worry about other countries problems......

Last edited by daytona; 06-27-2010 at 10:40 AM.
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:48 AM   #40
johnoz
/OO=[][]=OO\

I was in Queen's Park yesterday afternoon to observe what is going on. People were on the Queen's Park lawn and staying there doing nothing. I say half of the people there were by standers. All of a sudden thousand robocops charge with horses and other sh!t to snatch some people from the group really violently. They did this many many times and pushed people up until Bloor where it turned into a rally across Yonge and later Bay and King. Guess what all these by standers joined the protestors. As they marched along, people (mostly cabs were honking to show support or scared to get a damage on their cars) and many people also from Yonge street who were watching the march start walking with them. No police was present during their march on Bloor and Yonge until Queen street. Some media people were also following the protestors. Some even were shaking heads as to why police forced these people into streets since it caused more chaos and potentially (if there were any bad apples damage to the businesses around).
The crowd went to the fence, around first Canadian Place and then the robocops start showing up again in unmarked vans, busses you name it. The crowd was about 1000 or more but the cops were at least double their size. At that time it started raining and cops started firing some crackers (I saw a huge shell of sorts on King). I left since it was getting a bit out of control and none of these people were causing any harm. They were chanting constantly like peaceful protest, this is what democracy looks like etc. Most of them were students and middle class people.
I later read the people did a sitting protest and again many of them snatched by cops at that time. Last night the total was 150 and now it is about 500 arrests. They are organizing solidarity demonstaration at Eastern Avenue to show support who were arrested.
http://g20.torontomobilize.org/
I don't agree with the vandalism and torching cars since it steals the focus of the real message but police and media is also quiet manipulative and imply that even if you are a peaceful by stander you are helping those black dressed people which I disagree.
It is everyone's democratic right to oppose G20 on the topic of their choice and demonsrate against it and if there are extremists in the crowd or on the side it is police's job to arrest them if necessary. They are asking people to do self policing by being passive and there I have problems with.

If one doesn't oppose anything so far IMO each and every GTA citizen should show their protest on redicilous 1.2B tab Harper government put on our budget for this G8-G20 non sensical party to show force.
I am coming to a conclusion that Harper deliberately picked Toronto for this since he needs more votes from Ontario and needs to polarize the edges to accomplish that. Let it be the mayoral race or provincial or federal elections. He wants to plant fear into Torontonians by facilitating anarchy in our streets to get some converts.
johnoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:53 AM   #41
2slow2race
6th Gear Member

you call that riots? weak!
bunch of hippie fags.
2slow2race is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:58 AM   #42
aspen540
2nd Gear Member

yeah, some guy on CityTV was saying how euro media was calling it a joke. 4 cars a blaze, France had 25.
aspen540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 11:39 AM   #43
daytona
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slow2race View Post
you call that riots? weak!
bunch of hippie fags.
pathetic rioters,they didnt have any agenda but attacking property,one billion fricking dollars to host a G 20 G8 meetings where they basically can do by video conference.Again when Monday rolls around NOTHING is accomplished.Vote for change not riot.I think OPP,Metro,Durham,Peel and RCMP did a great job with the ability to hold back and not smacking the rioters,all the kudos for them.I wanted them to use the sound canon though.Black block?...WTF...smash a window,spray paint a wall,yell "fuc the pigs"..what ever people...you people are useful only when you fight the nationalist douche bags other than that nothing.
Old 06-27-2010, 11:42 AM   #44
sirex
King Sirex

whats a peaceful protest going to do to a military occupation?
Old 06-27-2010, 11:48 AM   #45
daytona
6th Gear Member

Military accupation?...come on they are police officers...police state?...is your freedom removed,are you being wire tapped,is the storm troopers pulling you out of bed at night?..having your double double taxed is not a police state.Fuc the rioters ...go cops..use that damn sound cannon please!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: