Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-23-2010, 04:10 PM   #31
bunnykiller
2nd Gear Member

Can you substitute female urine for male urine in a drug test?
working in a urinalysis lab for the last 10 years i know that there is no way to tell male urine from female urine unless she is on hormone treatments or she is pregnant. thank you. good luck - - - -...
Can a drug test detect a difference between female and male urine?
It is unlikely that they test for hormones. If they did do a thorough analysis on the urine, they can tell the difference. Normal U.A. do not do this though.
Can they tell if the urine is male or female?
Yes...I know from personal experience. However Im not sure if your a woman trying to use male urine they notice.But if your male using female urine than yes they can tell.
Can a urine drug test tell the difference between hydrocodone and oxycontin?
Yes, A drug test can tell the difference between hydrocodone and oxycontin. They also can tell how much of the drug is in your system as well.
Can you tell the difference between male and female urine in a dug test?
Normally they don't check for it, but it's no real problem to evaluate estrogen and testosterone levels in a urine sample.
bunnykiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 04:12 PM   #32
bunnykiller
2nd Gear Member

I have a male friend who passed with a female sample and another male friend who failed with a female sample because they recognized it was female urine.
Old 06-23-2010, 04:14 PM   #33
slimjim
Almost Sideways

...i dont think they give a shit if u smoke weed
Old 06-23-2010, 04:39 PM   #34
bunnykiller
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypno_nls1 View Post
and yes, my boss actually does smoke weed, he was actually one of the people that advised best store to purchase Number 1 at

Where would that be?
Old 06-23-2010, 05:08 PM   #35
slimjim
Almost Sideways

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackedout95 View Post
My advice is put the joint down, respect others lives at the work place and pass on your own merits.
Are you serious?....u cant handle urself after a splif eh?. Just to let you know weed isnt crack, some ppl smoke it like a cig, get buzzed for 15-20 minutes and they're good to go. Not all ppl act like children when theyre high. Just cause you laugh histaricaly and cant get off your ass cause ur munched the **** out, doesnt mean others are affected in the same way. if ur heads in the rite place u can do the same things or even more......3.6GPA mech engineering...kush faced all day, everyday.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: