Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-22-2010, 08:59 PM   #1
hypno_nls1
4th Gear Member

Drug Test Help

Hey everyone, this is wayyyy off topic but really need help.

I recently found out for my apprenticeship job I need to pass a drug test. I'm not some super stoner or something, but last week I went to British Columbia for the first time and yada yada you know the jist.

I only found out today that my test would be tomorrow so I've been attempting a detox all day. Pounding back vinegar, pomegrante juice, tons of water, bitters, tons of green tea. And I'm gonna try the whole gelatine thing 2 hours before the test, does anyone else have any other recommendations?

Fear Nothing. Risk Everything.

This is not your everyday, ordinary ****ing beamer!!
hypno_nls1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:11 PM   #2
Mikeee46coup
6th Gear Member

If they do a hair test your screwed; can't trick that one; pee test you may already be fine. THC doesn't stick around too long (too many factors to know for sure)

DPE Wheels, H&R Cupkit, M3 Interior...too many mods to list.
Mikeee46coup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:30 PM   #3
hypno_nls1
4th Gear Member

ya piss test, lol cant do hair test on me i don't have any :p
everywhere I've researched says marijuana can stay in your system up to a month. - I smoked 6 days ago

Last edited by hypno_nls1; 06-22-2010 at 09:33 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:39 PM   #4
ImolaZHP
3rd Gear Member

Have clean friend pee in thin thermos before test(keep warm), strap thermos to leg, pour the pee into pee cup.....

edit: I didn't know they had hair tests, apparently they can take it from other places than the head though, as long as its 1" in length..

Last edited by ImolaZHP; 06-22-2010 at 09:45 PM.
ImolaZHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:46 PM   #5
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
first, stop all the dumb shit you're doing.

second, pm me your exact drug use for the last two weeks.

If you smoked one joint six days ago you're gonna be fine. When's the last time you blazed before then?

If you don't get a more detailed answer from me before then, drink lots of coffee then water tonight. Tomorrow morning take two asprin a few hours (2) before your test. Dont eat or drink anything else. Dont exercise tomorrow. Keep yourself hydrated, but dont force yourself to drink (you should have had at least 4 cups, (2L) of water before going for your test, but dont drink 8L.

Make sure the urine sample is mid-stream (dont start or finish peeing in the cup).

The positive amounts for marijuana are high (aka, you need a lot of marijuana in your system to fail it.)
You should be fine.

Lastly, if you do fail, make a big stink about it. They'll definatly let you take it again. So, no blazing till you know you're good.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black

Last edited by propr'one; 06-22-2010 at 09:57 PM.
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:50 PM   #6
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Since your in Ajax call the peace pipe in Oshawa. They have products that may help Also check the law, I beleive it's illegal or may have to give more then 24 hours notice. What apprenticipe are you doing that requires the test.
richie_s999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 10:30 PM   #7
BmW1819
6th Gear Member

yea that;s what i was gonna ask what are u apprenticing for???
BmW1819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 10:49 PM   #8
bunnykiller
2nd Gear Member

Most of the detox drinks out there are bs. Best thing to do is drink shit loads of liquids and sweat it out. The day of the test ur urine will be clear almost like water and they will think there is somthing fishy about it so what you should do is not eat anything the day of and take 2 multivitamins and one cup of milk. This will put all the normal things in ur urine and make it yellow as not to raise any red flags. Last time I did this test I had my friends little brother piss in a bottle 30 min before and then I washed it and put it under my sack to keep the temp up.

I've done alot of reaserch on this subject and taken multiple tests that I have yet to fail.

Its harder for fat ppl to detox as the toxans stay in fat cells. As mentioned above don't start peing or end peeing into the sample.

If you had more time you could try this. http://www.quickfixurine.com/ from what I read about it it works really well in the normal drug testing methods where they don't check to see if it's synthetic. Makesure you have the latest version tho.
bunnykiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 11:16 PM   #9
aspen540
2nd Gear Member

i doubt you will get in trouble if it is only weed. Lots of people smoke it and most employers can't afford to be so picky. In my 5 years in the recruiting field I've had numerous 100K+ candidates give me hints that a drug test would come up positive, it never became an issue. They mostly try to avoid coke heads and serious meds.

If anything is brought up you tell the truth. You just came back from a trip to Vancouver and may have inhaled some second hand marijuanna smoke at a party.

Last edited by aspen540; 06-23-2010 at 12:36 AM.
aspen540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:43 AM   #10
hypno_nls1
4th Gear Member

It's for the friggen union construction - to be a steamfitter, like wtf why cant I smoke a little weed being a steam fitter. Prior to last week, yes I smoke the casual joint basically every weekend, if I'm going out to party, when I drink I also smoke. The only problem is, is that if I fail i have to like go through drug rehabilitation and all this shit before they let me take another test.
I got test moved to Thursday, I'm thinking about asking my little brother to pee in cup for me and get one of those fake strap on's thatthey have no aday or something?

Old 06-23-2010, 01:13 AM   #11
bunnykiller
2nd Gear Member

U can get THC test strips that u pee on from ebay or the Toronto Hemp Company on Yonge St. Drink lots of water and pee alot, sweat it out and test urself.

Remember u have to keep the 3rd party urine up to the temp. of ur body and as fresh as possible.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:15 AM   #12
bunnykiller
2nd Gear Member

This is a good read.

http://www.rollitup.org/toke-n-talk/...kit-urine.html
Old 06-23-2010, 02:09 AM   #13
Blackedout95
5th Gear Member

Quote:
like wtf why cant I smoke a little weed being a steam fitter
Quote:
yes I smoke the casual joint basically every weekend
Quote:
I'm thinking about asking my little brother to pee in cup for me and get one of those fake strap on's thatthey have no aday or something?
06-22-2010 10:16 PM

Dude are you high right now

So basically you smoke up on the weekends, every weekend, drink, want to cheat your urine test and see no issue being high while working around others with equipment and machines...
Old 06-23-2010, 02:50 AM   #14
hypno_nls1
4th Gear Member

lol only on max bimmer would someone sit down trying to put quotes together in perfect unison to try and make another seem like an idiot.

get a life buddy, either give some help or cut.

Old 06-23-2010, 02:55 AM   #15
hypno_nls1
4th Gear Member

thanks to a few helpful maxbimmer members everything has been worked out.
to that that helped, you know who you are, the help was greatly appreciated

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: