Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2003, 11:27 PM   #1
mpower1226
6th Gear Member
 
mpower1226's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,902
I got killed be a ManWhore of this forum

Oh, man, I got killed by MKGINO on the hwy last night......
Man, I realized how hard it is to overcome the displacement figure.. ..

Good kill MK!


(I will see you on the hwy again once I get the freaking charger..
.................in my dream....... )
mpower1226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2003, 11:31 PM   #2
mkgino
6th Gear Member
 
mkgino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,685
Re: I got killed be a ManWhore of this forum

Quote:
Originally posted by mpower1226
Oh, man, I got killed by MKGINO on the hwy last night......
Man, I realized how hard it is to overcome the displacement figure.. ..

Good kill MK!


(I will see you on the hwy again once I get the freaking charger..
.................in my dream....... )
hahaha, that was fun man. On the way home on the hwy we had a couple of quick runs, but it was all in good fun. You held up pretty good man. I had my fat azz cousin in the car with me so he was weighing me down, hahaha
__________________
mkgino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 12:01 AM   #3
KennyTheGreat
6th Gear Member
 
KennyTheGreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,870
Send a message via ICQ to KennyTheGreat
was this on route from Woodbridge/Rona?


Shoulda went with you guys, I wanted to see how my benzo would run against a 328 and 318 hah, plus I live near Dave.

Both you guys have great cars, I'm loving the paint on both of em.
KennyTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 12:18 AM   #4
mkgino
6th Gear Member
 
mkgino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,685
Quote:
Originally posted by KennyTheGreat
was this on route from Woodbridge/Rona?


Shoulda went with you guys, I wanted to see how my benzo would run against a 328 and 318 hah, plus I live near Dave.

Both you guys have great cars, I'm loving the paint on both of em.
Thanks bro, when I shook your hand I didnt know who u were. I realised it after. You dont look 15 or 16!?!?!
__________________
mkgino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 12:30 AM   #5
KennyTheGreat
6th Gear Member
 
KennyTheGreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,870
Send a message via ICQ to KennyTheGreat
Quote:
Originally posted by mkgino
Thanks bro, when I shook your hand I didnt know who u were. I realised it after. You dont look 15 or 16!?!?!
how old do i look?
KennyTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 12:36 AM   #6
mkgino
6th Gear Member
 
mkgino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,685
Quote:
Originally posted by KennyTheGreat
how old do i look?
older, I expected someone younger, I didnt even realise it was you
__________________
mkgino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 12:42 AM   #7
KennyTheGreat
6th Gear Member
 
KennyTheGreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,870
Send a message via ICQ to KennyTheGreat
Quote:
Originally posted by mkgino
older, I expected someone younger, I didnt even realise it was you

haha, don't take this the wrong way or something


you look like a well established business man that just had his first kid. You looked like you were gunna go golfing with your cousin

well not in jeans anyhow.
KennyTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 12:58 AM   #8
mkgino
6th Gear Member
 
mkgino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,685
Quote:
Originally posted by KennyTheGreat
haha, don't take this the wrong way or something


you look like a well established business man that just had his first kid. You looked like you were gunna go golfing with your cousin

well not in jeans anyhow.
really? wow never heard that one before. next cruise, we can race the merc vs 318 vs 328
__________________
mkgino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 01:27 AM   #9
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy
 
bmwm5lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Thornhill
Posts: 15,395
Quote:
Originally posted by mkgino
really? wow never heard that one before. next cruise, we can race the merc vs 318 vs 328
Vs the 533i, remeber, the M badge adds 15 hp......
__________________
www.enthusiastauto.caNeed a car???

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual-1 of 1 - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'04 Volvo S60R/6spd.:Nautical Blue/Gobi&Black
'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:. 1 of 8 SOLD
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 03:38 AM   #10
KennyTheGreat
6th Gear Member
 
KennyTheGreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,870
Send a message via ICQ to KennyTheGreat
Quote:
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
Vs the 533i, remeber, the M badge adds 15 hp......
Terry, u were beside me for a but during teh cruise to woodbridge, wanted u to go with me


u wimp
KennyTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 01:49 PM   #11
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy
 
bmwm5lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Thornhill
Posts: 15,395
Quote:
Originally posted by KennyTheGreat
Terry, u were beside me for a but during teh cruise to woodbridge, wanted u to go with me


u wimp
i was stilll paranoid with the coolant situation! Next time for sure!
__________________
www.enthusiastauto.caNeed a car???

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual-1 of 1 - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'04 Volvo S60R/6spd.:Nautical Blue/Gobi&Black
'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:. 1 of 8 SOLD
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014