Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-16-2010, 12:23 PM   #16
MarkD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspen540 View Post

you make it sound like all they're doing is defending themselves
By looking at that map it's obvious that most of the Palestinians decided it was better to be Jewish.

Last edited by MarkD; 06-16-2010 at 12:27 PM.
MarkD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 01:52 PM   #17
magnus
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstearnsy View Post
You might have heard of this little thing called World War 2 and the Holocaust. Jews didn't forcibly create Israel, they were granted a portion of land by the UN after the killing of 6 million+ Jews, and have been defending it ever since. They've been attacked by multiple Arabic countries simultaneously a few times and have to endure constant threats of destruction. If any of us in Canada were placed under those circumstances would we act any different?
Here we go with the Holocaust again.....

Have you considered though that since the Jewish community always use that as means for their arguement they act the same way as Hitler towards them?
I mean as they know how bad it is to be chased out of your home and how bad is loss of innocent life, they proceed with the same tactics?
Yes they have rights and yes they suffered.....but enough using this as an excuse!
If they want to be treated in a right way they should treat others that way too. Not playing double standards!
Personally i agree this woman is an idiot and yes there are idiots like that but on both sides!
Dont believe me? Look up the story of Rachel Corrie....
Or maybe you can explain this behaviour:

Enough already....Israel screwed up with the flottila and everyone knows it. Israel acts as if superior to others and everyone knows it!
No one said that extremists from the "other side" act rightly but Israel put its own self in the position they are! No1 else made them!

And if you think this guy is not qualified to comment keep this in mind:
Norman G. Finkelstein is a jewish man, whose father was in Ausshwitz concentration camp and whose mother was in Majdenek concentration camp. He is a son of jewish parents who survived the World War II. He has been focusing on Zionism and the Holocaust in his researchs for years. For many years he taught political theory and the Israel-Palestine conflict.

Finkelstein is the author of five books which have been translated into more than 40 foreign editions: Beyond Chutzpah: On the misuse of anti-Semitism and the abuse of history (University of California Press, 2005; expanded paperback edition, 2008) The Holocaust Industry: Reflections on the exploitation of Jewish suffering (Verso, 2000; expanded paperback edition, 2003) Image and Reality of the Israel-Palestine Conflict (Verso, 1995; expanded paperback edition, 2003) A Nation on Trial: The Goldhagen thesis and historical truth (with Ruth Bettina Birn) (Henry Holt, 1998) The Rise and Fall of Palestine: A personal account of the intifada years (University of Minnesota, 1996) He has just completed a new book entitled A Farewell to Israel: The coming break-up of American Zionism

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"

Last edited by magnus; 06-16-2010 at 02:17 PM.
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 03:06 PM   #18
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
sirex, i dont know what you're going on about, half of what you said is complete bullshit. pretty much everything you posted is really, really uninformed, some of it is just flat out stupid.

also, i'm not jewish, and i dislike jews, muslims, christians and all religious people equally.

people hated jews not because they were merchants, but because they lent money at interest (which was against christan beliefs). You can consider this exploitative, i consider this good business. (this is pre-20th century)

Ditto for being merchants.

There was no mass exodus from germany prior to 1937. Following Kristallnacht (1938) it is completely ****ing retarded to think any jew (believer or national) would stay in germany. Even beforehand. Jews aren't dumb, they can tell when they are being ostracized, it 100% made sense to leave, even prior to KN, and although lots did leave, this was not a significant outpouring of population or capital.

This is an example of particularly poor argumentation skills:
Quote:
they never really assimilate into the current culture, they always want to be different and they dont want to be seen as the citizens that live in that country, they want to be their own class of citizen.
What you said in blue might be true.
What you said in green is completely unsubstantiated. I've never seen a jew complain or reject citizenship. As a matter of fact, all the jewish people i know who live in canada are canadian citizens. What you said in red is ****ing retarded, because
A) its unsubstantiated
B) it directly contradicts what you said in green.

It was easy for hitler to blame the jews because he ran a propaganda campaign that blamed germany's defeat in WWI on the jews. He also tried to portray their money lending as predatory (all lending is predatory), but since it was a depression people completely bought into it.

Everything you said about israel being a mistake and totally de-stabilizing the middle east is 100% bang on. The state of israel was and is a mistake which will (soon) totally destabilize the region.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 05:49 PM   #19
aspen540
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by propr'one View Post
sirex, i dont know what you're going on about, half of what you said is complete bullshit. pretty much everything you posted is really, really uninformed, some of it is just flat out stupid.

also, i'm not jewish, and i dislike jews, muslims, christians and all religious people equally.

people hated jews not because they were merchants, but because they lent money at interest (which was against christan beliefs). You can consider this exploitative, i consider this good business. (this is pre-20th century)

Ditto for being merchants.

There was no mass exodus from germany prior to 1937. Following Kristallnacht (1938) it is completely ****ing retarded to think any jew (believer or national) would stay in germany. Even beforehand. Jews aren't dumb, they can tell when they are being ostracized, it 100% made sense to leave, even prior to KN, and although lots did leave, this was not a significant outpouring of population or capital.

This is an example of particularly poor argumentation skills:

What you said in blue might be true.
What you said in green is completely unsubstantiated. I've never seen a jew complain or reject citizenship. As a matter of fact, all the jewish people i know who live in canada are canadian citizens. What you said in red is ****ing retarded, because
A) its unsubstantiated
B) it directly contradicts what you said in green.

It was easy for hitler to blame the jews because he ran a propaganda campaign that blamed germany's defeat in WWI on the jews. He also tried to portray their money lending as predatory (all lending is predatory), but since it was a depression people completely bought into it.

Everything you said about israel being a mistake and totally de-stabilizing the middle east is 100% bang on. The state of israel was and is a mistake which will (soon) totally destabilize the region.
what you failed to mention is along with lending money at interest they would use profits to purchase properties and inturn not resell to non-jewish people. They would effectively take control of local economies, get rich while other starved. This is a well known fact in most european countries but rarely publicized hear.
aspen540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 07:23 PM   #20
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

hey did you also hear, those diiirty jews will drink the blood of yor bAby if your not careful! they also went about Spreading the Plague during the black death! 100% true the catholic church said so!

say hey how many groups of jews in canada have attacked muslims walking on the steets (montreal knife attack), how many mosques & churches have jews burned down in north america? how many of their graveyards did jews defile? how many community centers or military bases or planes have jews screamed 'allah aqbar' on before blowing themselves up & killing people?? yeah None, retards.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:24 PM   #21
Jamil
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdbley'sBro View Post
hey did you also hear, those diiirty jews will drink the blood of yor bAby if your not careful! they also went about Spreading the Plague during the black death! 100% true the catholic church said so!

say hey how many groups of jews in canada have attacked muslims walking on the steets (montreal knife attack), how many mosques & churches have jews burned down in north america? how many of their graveyards did jews defile? how many community centers or military bases or planes have jews screamed 'allah aqbar' on before blowing themselves up & killing people?? yeah None, retards.
No not none, they "defiled" about 1500 muslim graves, many at least 1000 year old, in one excavation alone to answer your question. I'm surprised you didn't know since you're so much more educated on the issue than all the other retards on here.
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/21...ladin-warriors

And why would they need to blow themselves up to kill people when they have all the latest american weapons of war available to them to kill people with. That wouldn't make sense.
Jamil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 08:28 PM   #22
325isdan
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by propr'one View Post

So do you have some super power that tells you what religion people are?
325isdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 08:32 PM   #23
Aloush
3rd Gear Member

Man this is funny, all I can do is sit behind this screen and shake my head..

A very brief summary about this video, the actual wording of the subtitle is terribly chosen. The whole point that she is getting across is comparing raping someones land vs raping someones family, which she says is the same cuz at the end they take away your dignity. At no time she ever said (Ikhtisab) which is the word for rape and (LISTEN TO THIS @ 1:20) when the actual Male reported asked her do you mean by Taharosh (Taharosh = to pick up a girl just like at a club) as another form of Ikhtisab (Ikhtisab = Rap) she said Laa (Laa = NO). I wish another Arabic speaking personal can back this up.

bmdbley'sBro.. I dont know why Iam not disappointed. This is like your 4th thread about putting Arabs down since that thread about the turkish Aid ship. If iam going to start looking for clips around the net about the Jewish hate to everyone no just Arabs, then we will never end.

I do work with alot of Jewish professionals, being in the healthcare business you meet alot of well educated Jews. You never see them taking things as you are. What you get from them is always preferring peace in any shape.

Dont read this and view me as a Muslim, cause Iam not. I see things like propr'one does. "also, i'm not jewish, and i dislike jews, muslims, christians and all religious people equally." except I like all religions because to each has its own Holly uniqueness.

Stop posting false threads and getting people worked up over a biased translation. I wish everyone was a doctor and treated the world individually.

Last edited by Aloush; 06-16-2010 at 08:34 PM. Reason: typo
Aloush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 05:40 PM   #24
bmdbley'sBro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamil View Post
No not none, they "defiled" about 1500 muslim graves, many at least 1000 year old, in one excavation alone to answer your question. I'm surprised you didn't know since you're so much more educated on the issue than all the other retards on here.
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/21...ladin-warriors

And why would they need to blow themselves up to kill people when they have all the latest american weapons of war available to them to kill people with. That wouldn't make sense.
wow theres muslim cemetaries in canada that predate canada?

so what your really saying is 'all jews on earth are evil zionist scum, that must be held accountable'? because of what happened in another country that many jews in n.america will never even travel too?

see how stupid your head can get when your heart gets filled with hate?

take some aspirin, smoke some weed flush that virus out of your heart & chill!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloush View Post
Man this is funny, all I can do is sit behind this screen and shake my head..
me too man

Quote:
A very brief summary about this video, the actual wording of the subtitle is terribly chosen. The whole point that she is getting across is comparing raping someones land vs raping someones family, which she says is the same cuz at the end they take away your dignity. At no time she ever said (Ikhtisab) which is the word for rape and (LISTEN TO THIS @ 1:20) when the actual Male reported asked her do you mean by Taharosh (Taharosh = to pick up a girl just like at a club) as another form of Ikhtisab (Ikhtisab = Rap) she said Laa (Laa = NO). I wish another Arabic speaking personal can back this up.
ok perhaps, maybe. but its still 'inciteful' in general. and so what you want 5 vids of egyptian childrens programming

Quote:
Stop posting false threads and getting people worked up over a biased translation. I wish everyone was a doctor and treated the world individually.
hey look i hear you & respect, but i just have to disagree.
its funny to me how a boat filled with knife armed militant activists trying to Run a military blockade to deliver 'stuff' to a terrorist run 'country' gets massive repetetive msm coverage -totally siding with those militant activists/ and its smeared all over the net - on everyforum. is there a media barrage everytime a hamas rocket hits? no! did you know a saudi prince is the 2nd largest owner of news corp.

meanwhile i post a news story on here of a group of muslim extremists attacking 2 guys, 1 jewish, in Ottawa/hull while screaming death to zionists, alah aqbar and it gets locked/removed...

Quote:
MONTREAL: Jews fear gang atmosphere amid rise in antisemitic attacks

Quebec is the latest region to fall prey to Canada’s growing anti-Semitism, registering the largest rise in incidents in a city over the course of the year - 373 incidents in 2009, compared to 245 in 2008.

Many in Montreal's Orthodox Jewish community say they are afraid to leave their homes, due to the "gang atmosphere" that has taken over their neighborhood amid renewed anti-Semitic activity.

The Chabad community in the city's Côte des Neiges district has experienced a number of violent incidences against it over the past few weeks, including the mugging of a visibly pregnant woman.

In addition, swastikas have been sprayed in at least three locations in the Montreal suburb of Outremont – home to a large segment of Hasidic Jews
who wear traditional garb.

.....reports of vandalism targeting Jewish schools, synagogues and businesses have accelerated rate in the last month.

http://www.thejidf.org/2010/05/montr...here-amid.html
Quote:
TORONTO - The senseless, unprovoked murder of 49-year-old David Rosenzweig has shocked many in the Jewish community, generated headlines around the world and raised questions as to whether his stabbing is symptomatic of a wider surge of Jew-hatred in Canada.

http://www.jewishfederations.org/page.aspx?id=76695
Quote:
Machete Attack on Jews in Ottawa
by sheikyermami on April 6, 2010

The Machete Intifada

A well-known student supporter of Israel at Carleton University and an Israeli engineering student at the university say they are counting themselves lucky to have survived an attack with what they say was a machete near a Gatineau bar early Monday. Ottawa Citizen/via Vlad Tepes

The original report, from Nick Bergamini, the VP-Student Issues at Carleton University, and an outspoken supporter of Israel, apppears here: The cost of supporting Israel « Take Back Your School:

The report is yet unconfirmed, but it sounds like what we can expect now that Ontario universities are going out of their way to recruit Arab students. Either the universities are ignorant of the pervasive and hysterical antisemitism in the Arab world, taught in schools, mosques, and the state media, not to mention ignorant of the entire history of Islamic imperialism, or they actively want to make their schools uninhabitable for Jewish students, and soon for all who won’t take up the dhimmi’s bow. Frankly, even schools without Scimitar Studies programs can’t be that ignorant, that blinded by their worship of the Other, can they? (Alternatively, the universities are recruiting Arab students so that the latter can be taught a lesson about antisemitism, but somehow I doubt that’s the schools’ motivation, though it must now become ours.)

Meanwhile, it’s time for ordinary Canadians to decide if they want a country in which Jews and other infidels can live without fear. For starters, they might tell Dalton McGuinty to give up his desire to recruit rich Arab students as a funding source for Ontario universities; and we can demand of federal politicians changes on immigration policy, like restrictions/screening when it comes to admitting people from pervasively racist and totalitarian cultures. Write a letter, hold a meeting, today.

Meanwhile, Blazing Cat Fur suggests the Ottawa Citizen is working on this story.

http://sheikyermami.com/2010/04/06/m...omment-page-1/

Please watch - docu

'*****MUST SEE FILM*****

The Third Jihad, the newest offering from the producers of the captivating documentary film, Obsession, explores the existence of radical Islam in America and the emerging risk that this homegrown jihad poses to national security, western liberties and the American way of life.

The film, which is narrated by devout Muslim American Dr. M. Zuhdi Jasser, opens with the following statement: This is not a film about Islam. It is about the threat of radical Islam. Only a small percentage of the world's 1.3 billion Muslims are radical. This film is about them.

In 72 minutes, the film reveals that radical Islamists driven by a religiously motivated rejection of western values cultures and religion are engaging in a multifaceted strategy to overcome the western world. In contrast to the use of violent jihad and terror to instill fear in non-believers, The Third Jihad introduces the concept of cultural jihad as a means to infiltrate and undermine our society from within. '

Last edited by bmdbley'sBro; 06-18-2010 at 05:42 PM.
bmdbley'sBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 06:16 PM   #25
magnus
6th Gear Member

Quote:
? no! did you know a saudi prince is the 2nd largest owner of news corp.

meanwhile i post a news story on here of a group of muslim extremists attacking 2 guys, 1 jewish, in Ottawa/hull while screaming death to zionists, alah aqbar and it gets locked/removed...

'
Do you know how many media companies are owned by the Jewish community????
Miramax and other companies the Weinstein brothers own. The CEO of Disney is Jewish (but Walt was very anti-semititc). Dream Works studios is Jewish owned (Spielberg etc). Time Warner has a CEO that is Jewish but it is also run by a board etc.Viacom is Jewish owned.
Fox TV, The New York Times and London Times are owned by Rupert Murdoch who is Jewish. The chairman of Yahoo is Jewish. Comcast, AT&T Cable, the Wall Street Journal, Newhouse Publications, Century 21, Mountain Valley Water, The Coastline Trust Company, Albertsons,The CEO of Microsoft is Jewish and owns stock in it but how much of a percentage of the Mircrosoft he owns is unclear. Qualcom was founded and I think still run by Irwin Jacobs. Michael Dell has Dell computers and the company Oracle is Jewish owned. The record lable RCA is Jewish owned. MCA and Universal is Jewish owned as well. etc....
In fact maybe you should read this:
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/0...-worlds-media/

or this:
http://www.libreopinion.com/members/...uestion03.html

So saying one company that is owned by an arab affects public opinion is retarted!!!!!!!
And before you call all of us retards as you did i would check myself first!
Cause you are the one surfing youtube to find edited videos as facts for your arguements!

And for whoever mentioned EInstein as a jew here is what he had to say:
"Anti-Semitism is nothing but the antagonistic attitude produced in the non-Jew by the Jewish group. The Jewish group has thrived on oppression and on the antagonism it has forever met in the world."
ALBERT EINSTEIN Physicist (Collier's Magazine, November 26, 1938)

And as you mentioned Jihad maybe you should also read
"The Code of the Jew" From the Talmud
Here are some parts of it with the most interesting ones in bold!

1. 'We beg Thee, 0 Lord, inflict Thy wrath on the nations not believing in Thee. Take away, 0 Lord, all hope from them. Destroy all foes of Thy nation.' -Synagaga Judaica, p. 212. Minhagen, p. 23. Crach Chain, 480 Magah.

2. 'The teachings of the Talmud stand above all other laws. They are more important than the laws of Moses.' -- Rabbi Issael, Rabbi Chasbar, et. al.

3. "The decisions of the Talmud are words of the living God. Jehovah Himself asks the opinion of the earthly rabbis when there are difficult affairs in heaven." -- Rabbi Menechen Commentary on Fifth Book-

4. "Jehovah Himself studies the Talmud standing, he has such respect for that book." -- Tract Mechillo.

5. "It is more wicked to question the words of the rabbis than those of the Torah." -- Michna Sanhedryn 11:3.

6. 'It is forbidden to disclose the secrets of the law. He who would do it would be as guilty as though he destroyed the whole world." -- Jektat Chadasz, 171, 3.

7. "Every goy who studies the Talmud and every Jew who helps him in it, ought to die.', --Sanhedryn, 59a, aboda Zora 8-6, Szagiga 13.

8. "To communicate anything to a goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the goyim knew what we teach about them they would kill us openly." -- Libbre David 37.

9. "If a Jew be called upon to explain any part of the rabbinic books, he ought to give only a false explanation. Who ever will violate this order shall be put to death." -- Libbre David 37.

10. "A Jew should and must make a false oath when the goyim asks if our books contain anything against them."--Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Via 17.

11. "The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world are not human beings but beasts.,, -- Saba Mecia 114, 6. they consider all the non jews beasts!!!!

12. "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves." -- Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D.

13. "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night." -Midrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L.

14. "As soon as the King Messiah will declare himself, He will destroy Rome and make a wilderness of it. Thorns and weeds will grow in the Pope's palace. Then He will start a merciless war on non-Jews and will overpower them. He will slay them in masses, kill their kings and lay waste the whole Roman land. He will say to the Jews: 'I am the King Messiah for whom you have been waiting. Take the silver and gold from the goyim.' .. --Josiah 60, 6. Rabbi Abarbanel to Daniel 7, 13.

15. "A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated." -- .9boda Sarah 37a.

16. "A Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish girl." -- &ad. Shas. 2:2. so they endorce rapping non Jewish girls too!

17. "A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat." --Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan 9ruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348.
18. "A Jew may misuse the non-Jewess in her state of unbelief." -- Maimonides, Jak. Chasaka 2:2.

19. " IF a goy kills a goy or a Jew he is responsible; but if a Jew kills a goy he is NOT responsible." --Tosefta. 9boda Za,-a 8, 5.

20. "It is permitted to kill a Jewish denunciator everywhere. It is permitted to kill him even before he denounces."--Schuichan Qruch, Choszen Hajpiszpat jog

21. "Thou shalt not do injury to thy neighbor (Bible), but it is not said, 'Thou shalt not do injury to a Goy.' " -- Mishna Sanhedryn 57.

22. "When you go to war do not go as the First, but as the last, so that you may return as the first. Five things has Kanaan recommended to his sons: 'Love each other, love the robbery, hate your masters and never tell the truth.' " -- Pesachis F. 113B.

23. "A Jew is permitted to rape, cheat and perjure himself; but he must take care that he is not found out, so that Israel may not suffer." -- Schulchan Aruch, Jore Dia.

24. "A Jew may rob a goy - that is,.he may cheat him in a bill, if unlikely to be perceived by him." -Schalchan Arach, Choszen Hamiszpat 348.

25. "If a goy wants a Jew to stand witness against a Jew in a Court of Law, and if the Jew could give fair evidence, he is forbidden to do it; but if a Jew wants a Jew to be a witness in a similar case against a goy, he may do it." -- Schalchan .9ruch, Choszen Hasiszpat 28, Art. 3 and 4.

26. "Those who do not confess the Torah and the Prophets must be killed. Who has the power to kill them, let them kill them openly with the sword. if not, let them use artifices, till they are done away with." -- Schulchan Qruch. Choszon Haviszpat 425.5.

27. "All property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which, consequently, is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general' "--Schalchan arach. Choszen Hasisxpat 348.

28. "Should a Jew inform the goyish authorities that another Jew has much money, and the other will suffer a loss through it, he must give him emuneration."--Schalchan Oruch, Choszen Maipiszpat 388

29. 'How to interpret the word 'robbery.' A goy is forbidden to steal, rob, or take women slaves, etc., from a goy or from a Jew. But a Jew is NOT forbidden to do all this to a goy."--Tosefta, Qbda Zara VIRZ, 5.

30. "On the house of the goy one looks as on the fold of cattle." -- Tosefta, Erabin VZZ, 1.

31. "All vows, oaths, promises, engagements, and swearing, which, beginning this very day or reconciliation till the next day of reconciliation, we intend to vow, promise, swear, and bind ourselves to fulfill, we repent of beforehand; let them be illegalized, acquitted, annihilated, abolished, valueless, unimportant. Our vows shall be no vows, and our oaths no oaths at all." -- Schulchan 9ruch, Edit. 1, 136. (The Jewish Kol Nidre ['All Vows"] Oath has been set to a morbid Jewish music, and is often heard on the radio. it is sung as a chant at each Yom Kippur [Jewish New Year] service [September 17].)

32. "Everything a Jew needs for his church ritual no goy is permitted to manufacture, but only a Jew, because this must be manufactured by human beings and the Jew is not permitted to consider the goyim as human beings." -- Schulchan Oruch, Orach Chaiw 14, 20, 32, 33, 39. TaIDud Jebamoth 61.

33.. "A Jewish mid-wife is not only permitted but she is compelled to help a Jewish mother on Saturday (Jewish Sabbath) and when so doing to do anything which otherwise would desecrate the Saturday. But it is forbidden to help a non-Jewish woman even if it should be possible to help her without desecrating the Saturday, because she is to be considered only as an animal." -- Schulchan gruch, Orach Chaim 330.

34. "At the time of the Cholhamoed the transaction of any kind of business is forbidden. But it is permitted to cheat a goy, because cheating of goyim at any time pleases the Lord." --Chuichan Qruch, Orach ChaiD 539.

35. "The Jews are strictly Forbidden to cheat their brothers and it is considered cheating already if onesixth of the value has been taken away from him. Whoever has cheated his brother has to return it to him. Naturally all that only holds towards the Jew, to cheat a goy he is permitted and he is not permitted to return to him what he cheated him out of. Because the Bible says: 'Thou shalt not cheat thy next brother,' but the non-Jews are not our brethren, but as mentioned above, worse than dogs." -- aruch hoszen Haniszpat 227.

Lo they do call to me

Last edited by magnus; 06-18-2010 at 06:25 PM.
Old 06-18-2010, 06:16 PM   #26
Aloush
3rd Gear Member

^^x2 lol.... You continue to post such video's putting muslims down. I have yet to bring my level down and act as such by bringing your ppl down, just like there are muslim extremest there are Jewish as well.

Do you know who first launched a "Terrorist" attack ?
- (Google)

Have you ever asked yourself why are there terrorists these days and where are they from?
- Most terrorists these days become as such after witnessing a horrific scene of their family getting killed in front of them, or their land being raped by strangers killing women and kids (exactly like that first clip in the thread). What does this young blood do, wants some payback. Of course these feelings you will hopefully never feel because your living the luxury life in a peaceful country. Its never like the movies showing you how they brain wash people, its people who want payback that go to these organizations.

Hence all the terrorists come from poor countries that have been occupied, and nothing to fight back with.

Last edited by Aloush; 06-18-2010 at 06:21 PM. Reason: mistake on the ^^
Old 06-18-2010, 06:57 PM   #27
magnus
6th Gear Member

Quote:
^^x2 lol.... You continue to post such video's putting muslims down. I have yet to bring my level down and act as such by bringing your ppl down, just like there are muslim extremest there are Jewish as well.

Do you know who first launched a "Terrorist" attack ?
- (Google)

Have you ever asked yourself why are there terrorists these days and where are they from?
- Most terrorists these days become as such after witnessing a horrific scene of their family getting killed in front of them, or their land being raped by strangers killing women and kids (exactly like that first clip in the thread). What does this young blood do, wants some payback. Of course these feelings you will hopefully never feel because your living the luxury life in a peaceful country. Its never like the movies showing you how they brain wash people, its people who want payback that go to these organizations.

Hence all the terrorists come from poor countries that have been occupied, and nothing to fight back with.
I am not putting muslims down....
Unless you meant the post above me!
Cause i am more or less on the same level as you when you say " just like there are muslim extremest there are Jewish as well."

Lo they do call to me
Old 06-19-2010, 12:37 AM   #28
Aloush
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus View Post
I am not putting muslims down....
Unless you meant the post above me!
Cause i am more or less on the same level as you when you say " just like there are muslim extremest there are Jewish as well."
the one above you...
Old 06-22-2010, 06:09 PM   #29
bmdbley'sBro

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus View Post
Do you know how many media companies are owned by the Jewish community????
Not enough Obviously cause all this 'jew global controlled media' sure allows lots of negative pr for israel, huh!?

"You continue to post such video's putting muslims down. I have yet to bring my level down and act as such by bringing your ppl down, just like there are muslim extremest there are Jewish as well"

'your people' so your are a muslim extremist bent on a stated goal of the destruction of israel & the west, with all eventually submitting to the will of allah or dying?

I didn't make these video's aloush! the 'jew run/controlled media' (as magnus says) doesn't blast the public with this stuff. all i am doing is educating relaxed beer drinking pot smoking moderates that hate no-one to the factual premise that 'some people will just hate & want to do them harm anyways'

I recall, in the canadian papers there was talk of a push for shar'ia law a few years ago- which means what in reality :we are 'better' or above canadians & their laws as muslims?
Old 06-23-2010, 11:42 AM   #30
magnus
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Not enough Obviously cause all this 'jew global controlled media' sure allows lots of negative pr for israel, huh!?

"You continue to post such video's putting muslims down. I have yet to bring my level down and act as such by bringing your ppl down, just like there are muslim extremest there are Jewish as well"

'your people' so your are a muslim extremist bent on a stated goal of the destruction of israel & the west, with all eventually submitting to the will of allah or dying?

I didn't make these video's aloush! the 'jew run/controlled media' (as magnus says) doesn't blast the public with this stuff. all i am doing is educating relaxed beer drinking pot smoking moderates that hate no-one to the factual premise that 'some people will just hate & want to do them harm anyways'

I recall, in the canadian papers there was talk of a push for shar'ia law a few years ago- which means what in reality :we are 'better' or above canadians & their laws as muslims?
I am sorry but werent you the one claimming that the Muslim owned media only shows onesided stories?
But i guess if you use it as an excuse then its ok?
and if anyone objects to the way you see things he is an extremist?
And no you are not educating.....your opinion is just as biased as everyone else you seem to want to put down. And i am pretty sure the furthest out of Canada you have been is the US if even that so therefore your attitude is justified as you only see one end of the story.
I bet you also believe that Iraq was attacked cause they indeed had WMD!!!

NVM please dont answer....i wont bother with you....go find some videos to post instead to tell us how everything is going to hell!

Lo they do call to me

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: