Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-05-2010, 02:19 PM   #1
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

RT: Conspiracy of Silence: Who are the Bilderberg Group?

'It's a club where the movers and shakers of the world meet under a veil of secrecy. The notorious Bilderberg group made up of politicians, business leaders and other power-brokers are having their annual meeting in an exclusive Spanish resort. But who is in this Club and What's on the Bilderbergers agenda? Any regard for the Logan Act? RT is investigating'

Old 06-05-2010, 03:24 PM   #2
Ceeker
Parts hoarding partner...

Well, from my limited knowledge, a seemingly very powerful group of people with very deep pockets who are the movers and shakers of the economy, socially, economically, politically. How far deep this goes remains to be known, if ever. Is there any proof they really exist? I don't know enough about it to comment on that one but there are claims just as there are claims to the Templar's, Masons etc. My buddy has met numerous free masons over the course of his life; signified by a specific ring they wear and have secret code hand gestures and motions. I've spoken with a couple people who claimed after some poking and prodding they were part of the organization.

I think I've had 14 bmw's in 4 years.
2 IX's -sold and parts
2 325i 4 dr - sold
4 318is all white - sold and parts
1 87 325is red - parts
1 89 325i vert grey - parts
1 90 325is white - keepin
1 87 325i vert -red - keepin
latest addition 1 88-325is red - parts
latest addition 1 89-325i vert - white -fixin/sold
latest addition 1 92-318i vert - blue - parts
latest addition 1 87 325is blk - parts.

latest addition as of 2013-Gold 87-325is auto! it's a keeper!
Ceeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 02:01 AM   #3
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

You never know who's envolved in what....what people don't know makes them feel safe and secure in their world....if everyone knew the truth, they would panic world wide. People need to feel safe and be told what to think...
richie_s999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:20 AM   #4
DANIMAL
TYRE ETR

^^ Well someone needs to tell Mom and Dad that they suck, if the bilderburg group sets certain social, political and economical paces is it for what serves best for them. They are not concerned with what is affecting "the poor". So what they are going to tell you to believe is what ends up making them more money.

This group is not like the Masons. The masons are free to join, go look at the website its all quite straight forward and open. They say "To be a mason, ask a mason" There is no big secret in that group. http://www.torontomasons.com/join_-_ask_a_mason.htm
Old 06-08-2010, 11:38 AM   #5
Ceeker
Parts hoarding partner...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANIMAL View Post
^^ Well someone needs to tell Mom and Dad that they suck, if the bilderburg group sets certain social, political and economical paces is it for what serves best for them. They are not concerned with what is affecting "the poor". So what they are going to tell you to believe is what ends up making them more money.

This group is not like the Masons. The masons are free to join, go look at the website its all quite straight forward and open. They say "To be a mason, ask a mason" There is no big secret in that group. http://www.torontomasons.com/join_-_ask_a_mason.htm
yeah sure; that's what the website says...it was once held in high regard but like every institution or gov' body there are those who don't exactly follow policy..just like corrupt police and politicians..the Mason's and alike are no less vulnerable. lets not be so naive.

I think I've had 14 bmw's in 4 years.
2 IX's -sold and parts
2 325i 4 dr - sold
4 318is all white - sold and parts
1 87 325is red - parts
1 89 325i vert grey - parts
1 90 325is white - keepin
1 87 325i vert -red - keepin
latest addition 1 88-325is red - parts
latest addition 1 89-325i vert - white -fixin/sold
latest addition 1 92-318i vert - blue - parts
latest addition 1 87 325is blk - parts.

latest addition as of 2013-Gold 87-325is auto! it's a keeper!
Ceeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 12:26 PM   #6
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Free Masonry is about leaving thr religious, and political beleifs behind (you must beleive in a god, they don't care which and incurage members of all cultures and religion) and its structure and teachings are set up in a way to become a better person, husband and contributing member of comunity.

Yes they may help each other out, but its no different then helping a friend you've made on Max out with something

its a brotherhood yes, but has been glorified by those not envolved who don't know what it is.

Anyone who would like to read some good books on the subject, I have quite a few, I did alot of reseach on the organization after finding out my great grand father was a Free Mason.
richie_s999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 02:23 PM   #7
aspen540
2nd Gear Member

my old manager is a lodge grand master in mississauga. he got fired from work after his contacts at gm and ford plants dried up. lol

Last edited by aspen540; 06-08-2010 at 02:28 PM.
aspen540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 05:23 PM   #8
HavocSteve
6th Gear Member

There is another group that's even higher then this Bilderberg group. Only about 8 members that meet once a year at any given moment and decide the faith over what country does what and how. AM640 has a special late night broadcast (about 1amish) and they discuss UFO and other such things like Demons and such. They do weird things but I remember them talking about a group that was higher then this such group.1 guy explained that this such group that was higher, start the 9/11 and the war in Iraq and such and so far has made over Trillions and are not mentioned in Forbes. I'd have to do some serious research to find out what the group was called and what exactly happened.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:36 PM   #9
davericher20
black and blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavocSteve View Post
There is another group that's even higher then this Bilderberg group. Only about 8 members that meet once a year at any given moment and decide the faith over what country does what and how. AM640 has a special late night broadcast (about 1amish) and they discuss UFO and other such things like Demons and such. They do weird things but I remember them talking about a group that was higher then this such group.1 guy explained that this such group that was higher, start the 9/11 and the war in Iraq and such and so far has made over Trillions and are not mentioned in Forbes. I'd have to do some serious research to find out what the group was called and what exactly happened.
That's the Illuminati brah.

**** them

it's wierd cause I was watching videos about it last night and came across A TON of Tupac videos couldn't find the ones I watched but here's one.

Dave Chapelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.

Last edited by davericher20; 06-08-2010 at 06:56 PM.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:03 PM   #10
davericher20
black and blue

Maybe this is true too?

Cue tin foil hat comments from the government loving sheople who bash what they don't understand and listen to the mainstream news and call that their reliable source of information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.

Last edited by davericher20; 06-08-2010 at 07:23 PM.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:22 PM   #11
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

^ some good vids

bilderberg aids overheard saying that protestors are threat to them
its a symptom of the welfare state & people have to much income that they can come & protest us

this is reported by 'British journalist for the Evening Standard and The Guardian, Charlie Skelton, who is covering the Bilderberg confab in Spain'

Bilderberg is becoming a bad word - members would do anything for you to not know they are in the club!
Old 06-10-2010, 08:21 PM   #12
misschigga
2nd Gear Member

I don't know too much other they originated in The Netherlands and the group was named after the Hotel De Bilderberg where it's first conference was held. The guy who started getting these people together was Prince Bernhard the husband of Queen Juliana at the time. I grew up in the Netherlands but this was all way before i was born but from what i remember it was to strengthen the economical bond between western europe and the US. Prince Bernhard then got himself in a scandal after that because he took a over 1 million dollar bribe from Lockhead to influence the dutch government to buy the lockhead fighter planes. I never understood the part where it all has to be so secret though
misschigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:35 PM   #13
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

how do you control the mass's?

feed them filtered information and let THEM convince themselves its true!

Masons as well as other huge and rarely heard of organizations play that card.

Religion = Control
Governments = Control
Money = Religion, Government, Power

Money = Control

Simple fact of human nature is..... they want control and power!
Anything is possible beyond anything 90% of the population can ever "logically" imagine!
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: