Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-03-2010, 02:57 AM   #1
M3Power99
2nd Gear Member

Israeli Racism & Hate?

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely..."

I am sure there a lot decent Israelis out there but some of the stuff in this video is pure disgusting.

I can see how some of the hate is directed towards arab muslims but don't understand the hatered against christians depicted here...

M3Power99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 10:34 AM   #2
magnus
6th Gear Member

i know this thread will end up being deleted but as i said before Israel aint no saint!!!!

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:17 PM   #3
chromius
6th Gear Member

No doubt the stuff in that vid is disgusting, but on the other hand, it would be just as easy to make a vid of the racism and bigotry on the other side. In every race/religion/country there is this same racism, and anyone could make a video of it if they selectively choose the worst parts.

I would also say, that this level of hatred and racism comes from years of war and generational hatred. As sad as it is, I would argue, most people around the world would act exactly the same way if they grew up under the same environment.

Hell, even in Canada, it would be easy to make a vid of hatred towards Americans, and we're allies!

We live in a sad world unfortunately.
Old 06-03-2010, 01:54 PM   #4
magnus
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromius View Post
No doubt the stuff in that vid is disgusting, but on the other hand, it would be just as easy to make a vid of the racism and bigotry on the other side. In every race/religion/country there is this same racism, and anyone could make a video of it if they selectively choose the worst parts.

I would also say, that this level of hatred and racism comes from years of war and generational hatred. As sad as it is, I would argue, most people around the world would act exactly the same way if they grew up under the same environment.

Hell, even in Canada, it would be easy to make a vid of hatred towards Americans, and we're allies!

We live in a sad world unfortunately.
Very true!
The only thing i would add is that unfortunatelly this side of the story does not get as much exposure as the other side!
After all Israel is the only country in the world that can board civilian ships, kill civilians and not be clasified as a terrorist! If the Palestinians or Iranians had done this i am certain there would be some bombings there by now!

Lo they do call to me
Old 06-03-2010, 02:01 PM   #5
mstearnsy
3rd Gear Member

That video is designed entirely to show Israel in a bad light without ANY context whatsoever. It showed a few second clip of a little kid spitting at a camera. What's racist about that? Whoever made the video is hateful themselves and the same might be said about people who spread it.
mstearnsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 02:06 PM   #6
mstearnsy
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus View Post
Very true!
The only thing i would add is that unfortunatelly this side of the story does not get as much exposure as the other side!
After all Israel is the only country in the world that can board civilian ships, kill civilians and not be clasified as a terrorist! If the Palestinians or Iranians had done this i am certain there would be some bombings there by now!
Let's get our facts straight Magnus. There is a legally recognized blockade of ports in Gaza. Ships tried to breach a blockade. These ships were NOT shot at. They were boarded (as many countries do to many ships, including Canadian military) to be turned away. The Israeli's were attacked with weapons before they were even down the lines. The Israelis didn't attack anyone. Their lives were in danger by a mob on the ship, and they did what they had to do to save their own lives. They even delivered most of the aid supplies from the ships to Gaza after they were seized, with the exception of banned materials.
Old 06-03-2010, 02:44 PM   #7
PinkieMoscow
Jumped up G'd up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstearnsy View Post
Let's get our facts straight Magnus. There is a legally recognized blockade of ports in Gaza. Ships tried to breach a blockade. These ships were NOT shot at. They were boarded (as many countries do to many ships, including Canadian military) to be turned away. The Israeli's were attacked with weapons before they were even down the lines. The Israelis didn't attack anyone. Their lives were in danger by a mob on the ship, and they did what they had to do to save their own lives. They even delivered most of the aid supplies from the ships to Gaza after they were seized, with the exception of banned materials.
Bro, are you kidding me? Way to argue self-defense, like israel is the victim here. I'm tired of this crap, all this justification for israels actions. It's time this crap be heard by the UN tribunal for human rights violations. People like you are so hard to talk to, just don't open your God damn mouth. You're too stupid and stubborn.

And believe me Israel isn't only in bad light right now, Israel is in twilight.

Last edited by PinkieMoscow; 06-03-2010 at 02:59 PM.
PinkieMoscow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:14 PM   #8
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus View Post
Very true!
That is because we live in such a fake and sad world. People only look at you if you got cash. I recall this year when Macabi Tel Aviv came to play Serbian basketball giants Partizan Belgrade. They got some very nice NBA players to come to Isreal to play. Where do they get the cash to pay them? That is the bottom line. It is the country with too many special perks and what not.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:47 PM   #9
911LOL
Banned

LOL I'm going to stay out of this thread
911LOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 04:07 PM   #10
mstearnsy
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieMoscow View Post
Bro, are you kidding me? Way to argue self-defense, like israel is the victim here. I'm tired of this crap, all this justification for israels actions. It's time this crap be heard by the UN tribunal for human rights violations. People like you are so hard to talk to, just don't open your God damn mouth. You're too stupid and stubborn.

And believe me Israel isn't only in bad light right now, Israel is in twilight.
When did I say Israel was a victim in this case? Someone called this case a terrorist act and I laid out the FACTS. Tell me exactly who attacked who here? Then tell me how it's terrorism.
Old 06-03-2010, 04:19 PM   #11
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
Joe Biden already backing up Israel by saying that they got the right to fight back.......
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:03 PM   #12
aspen540
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
When did I say Israel was a victim in this case? Someone called this case a terrorist act and I laid out the FACTS. Tell me exactly who attacked who here? Then tell me how it's terrorism.
First of all you went on about how the Israelis had to do what they had to save their lives. If this doesn't describe a victim I don't know what does. It seems you forgot to mention that the flotilla was on International waters where Isreal has not right to board any ship what so ever. It can argued that the flotilla was mearly defending themselves from an ILLEGAL boarding.
aspen540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:08 PM   #13
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
Both sides of this conflict are ****ing retarded. Both sides have demonstrated fanaticism, a tendancy towards merciless violence and small-mindedness. The inexcuseable actions on both sides have pushed this issue so far that there is no longer any shred right or wrong.
Historical justification means nothing.
Religious justification means even less.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:49 PM   #14
PinkieMoscow
Jumped up G'd up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by propr'one View Post
Both sides of this conflict are ****ing retarded. Both sides have demonstrated fanaticism, a tendancy towards merciless violence and small-mindedness. The inexcuseable actions on both sides have pushed this issue so far that there is no longer any shred right or wrong.
Historical justification means nothing.
Religious justification means even less.
Yes of course, but don't tell me that Israel hasn't been throwing 10x more oil into the fire as of late.

Last edited by PinkieMoscow; 06-03-2010 at 05:52 PM.
PinkieMoscow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 06:48 PM   #15
magnus
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Actually humanitarian aid is always let through. so even if there was a block they should have let them through. And as for facts i read and watched interviews of greeks that came back yesterday. One of them claimed and judging from the bruises was telling the truth that he was beaten up by soldiers to the point he went into a shock and at this point the injected him with tranqualisers and continued beating. They took all food and medicine away from the doctors that was meant to be given in Gaza. How is that right?
They did attack them as they boarded the ships with no warning and shot a few people.
All the people on board were unarmed btw!
They did not deliver the aids. They were asked by UN to do so and they agreed.

Lo they do call to me

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: