Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-23-2010, 09:23 PM   #1
e30mitch
1st Gear Newbie

FS- 1988 alpine 5speed vert

i've had this vert for just about over a year now... purchased it from the original owner in vancouver, car is now located in edmonton. it is a very solid vehicle all original/no modifications. reason for selling is im trying to get out of debt. i would like to get what i paid for it. 6500 but i will take offers.

here is a short list of things that have been replaced.

everything replaced was replaced with oem/equivalent .

-clutch kit./flywheel resurface.
-master/slave cylinder
-brakes all around/rotors
-shocks all around.
-control arms,tie rods,CAB's/all the rubber bits all around the car. (one sway bar end link does need replacement.
-timing belt/tensioner/water pump/thermostat all done last year.(also various seal while in there.
-valve adjustment, new cap and rotor.
-new tires summer and winter... even though it was only driven in the winter once.
-brand new soft top, german cloth with clear plastic window, new oem tension straps.
-new paint a few years back.(paint job was done really well. looks amazing.)
-no rust
-perfect black leather sport interior. no rips in either the front or the rear seats.

everything works in the car, all electronics,no warning lights are on. a/c needs a recharge but compressor functions.

the e30 currently sits with 260,000kms but runs extremely strong. milage dosnt mean anything. no oil burnage between changes.

pm me with any questions. or call at 780-908-5903. my name is Mitch,

e30mitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 07:52 PM   #2
e30mitch
1st Gear Newbie

make some offers..... come and get it.
Old 05-25-2010, 08:53 PM   #3
emdog16
2nd Gear Member

260 000KM's... 6500? I dno man a little steep?
Old 05-25-2010, 10:09 PM   #4
e30mitch
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by emdog16 View Post
260 000KM's... 6500? I dno man a little steep?
to some yes it may seem pricey. but to others that have some money to spend on a nice bmw, this is a great price... this is a 2 owner( im the second) all original, non molested e30. everything works as should, rides like new. all maintenance has been kept up to date. im asking 6500 and open to offers.
sure you can find other verts for way cheaper, but in crap condition... adding a new rag top/ tensions straps/paint job is going to get end up costing you way more than what mine is priced at... and i even didn't factor in my suspension is completely rebuilt.
so next time maybe keep your comment to yourself.... ok bud?
Old 05-26-2010, 11:08 AM   #5
scottyp
dungeon master

Quote:
Originally Posted by e30mitch View Post
to some yes it may seem pricey. but to others that have some money to spend on a nice bmw, this is a great price... this is a 2 owner( im the second) all original, non molested e30. everything works as should, rides like new. all maintenance has been kept up to date. im asking 6500 and open to offers.
sure you can find other verts for way cheaper, but in crap condition... adding a new rag top/ tensions straps/paint job is going to get end up costing you way more than what mine is priced at... and i even didn't factor in my suspension is completely rebuilt.
so next time maybe keep your comment to yourself.... ok bud?
Your price is too high...ok bud?
scottyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 12:46 PM   #6
Duskywing
2nd Gear Member

Just send the OP a message if you have any concern/opinion about the price, no point in thread crapping. Beside he is based in edmonton.
Duskywing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 08:06 AM   #7
Fel
Not Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskywing View Post
Just send the OP a message if you have any concern/opinion about the price, no point in thread crapping. Beside he is based in edmonton.
+1... make an offer or walk away. Price is dictated by the market, and if there's someone out there who'll buy it, then good for the OP. If not, then time will bring the price down.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:43 AM   #8
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fel View Post
+1... make an offer or walk away. Price is dictated by the market, and if there's someone out there who'll buy it, then good for the OP. If not, then time will bring the price down.
This.

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:.
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
'91 Alfa Romer 164S- Red/Black/ Recaro interior
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: