In the air it goes!
3.73 filled with Redline 75w90
Bolted in, torqued, with my new Diff bolt
I decided to tackle the flywheel as well. I was fairly certain the clutch was slipping, so I found another good one around the shop to toss in.
First problem I had, was one of the pressure plate bolts was stripped
So I had to drill that out for an hour and finally got it off.
Second, I got this JB Racing flywheel used, and its unfortunately missing a spacer and the shortened bolts for the crank. So I sat and pondered a while until I realized that Automatic Transmission bolts must be shorter! Pulled a tranny off a motor and voila, the bolts were the perfect size. Much better than cutting the longer bolts
1am came along and I had to call it quits after I noticed even the stock Pressure plate bolts don't fit the flywheel! So that's another problem to tackle tomorrow.
Got this far