Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-16-2010, 04:01 PM   #226
SiR
Vtec just kicked in

ya, didnt you hear i just learned to drive last week. *high fives* lol this guy.

its not some outlandish idea to suggest replacing the stock rad with an aluminum one...while someone is in the middle of building a car. better to replace something like that now(for like $300) while its all apart instead of it blowing up on you(possibly costing you tow money), ruining a track day and possibly hurting the engine.
its just as logical to change out the rad as it is to change out many of the bushings hes doing...or running the oil cooler, or welding in reinforcements... or securing the oil pump nut etc etc etc... Obviously everyone tries to save some coin where they can, but imo its not worth it with the rad. and as I said twice now, its up to him to decide. He will do what hes gonna do.

take your hate bias somewhere else.

and New Jersey. damn that explains it. so clean
what are you doing for tuning?

Last edited by SiR; 12-16-2010 at 04:38 PM.
SiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 04:45 PM   #227
craz azn
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to craz azn
^ Dude, stop continuing in this thread like you give a rats ass about the project, you are here just to act all hero and pump your inflated ego. Please leave.

Rippin' Proper | Youtube | Vimeo |
craz azn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 06:00 PM   #228
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

SiR

please don't bring your shit into Kurts build thread, your aleady sounding stupid, New Jersy gets winter too, also Kurt has been picking the minds of many many people who actually build and track the cars. You crap all threw this thread and the mods will deal with it.
richie_s999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 06:35 PM   #229
3x Beemer
4th Gear Member

great progress..can't wait to see the cage

Last edited by 3x Beemer; 12-16-2010 at 09:44 PM.
3x Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:36 PM   #230
Michel
6th Gear Member

kurt, how come u didnt end up using the TCK rtabs?
Old 12-16-2010, 08:53 PM   #231
SiR
Vtec just kicked in

depending on where in NJ you are...they dont get that much snow. look it up.

The only people bringing crap are you hyper sensitive cry babies and captain save a bro. I asked why he wasnt doing certain mods/suggested to do certain mods which is typical in such threads ...and you guys stir it up and make it into something its not.(omg how dare you suggest an aluminum rad...you dont know shit etc)
What do you know what I am interested in anyways?
You are under the impression you guys can police people where they can go on the forum.

If you dont like what I have to say just hit the back button or move on. waaaaahmmbulance following me around . Have you added to the thread? At least Ive had some suggestions....whether the OP wants to take them into consideration is up to him. If he doesnt care, thats fine. Its an open forum and I am free to post here. I didnt come in here attacking him....which is what all you whiners are doing to me. Hypocritical much.

Let the thread continue.

Last edited by SiR; 12-16-2010 at 09:20 PM.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:39 PM   #232
doogee
Stance is Gay.

Send a message via MSN to doogee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michel View Post
kurt, how come u didnt end up using the TCK rtabs?
Well after a little research, I learned that the Delrin mounts don't allow the trailing arm to move the way it was designed, since there is NO side play, it's very hard on the mounting pocket. The bearings will allow the trailing arm to be a solid mount, but allows the arm to move however it wants.

Dakar M3 Track Build Thread
doogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:58 PM   #233
B6T
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiR View Post
depending on where in NJ you are...they dont get that much snow. look it up.

The only people bringing crap are you hyper sensitive cry babies and captain save a bro. I asked why he wasnt doing certain mods/suggested to do certain mods which is typical in such threads ...and you guys stir it up and make it into something its not.(omg how dare you suggest an aluminum rad...you dont know shit etc)
What do you know what I am interested in anyways?
You are under the impression you guys can police people where they can go on the forum.

If you dont like what I have to say just hit the back button or move on. waaaaahmmbulance following me around . Have you added to the thread? At least Ive had some suggestions....whether the OP wants to take them into consideration is up to him. If he doesnt care, thats fine. Its an open forum and I am free to post here. I didnt come in here attacking him....which is what all you whiners are doing to me. Hypocritical much.

Let the thread continue.
Exactly... at least he's trying to make suggestions. You guys are the ones acting like idiots, jumping on him and saying things like "lol noob" when he suggests something. If it doesn't make sense, let the OP answer why it doesn't make sense.

You guys all look like your swinging off the OPs nuts with your responses.
B6T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 11:05 PM   #234
exbmwtech
2nd Gear Member

What are your plans for next season...... track days or racing... maybe both?
Look forward to seeing the car and meeting you at the track ....... comparing notes?
If you are ever in T.O. you are welcome to stop by and see my car.
exbmwtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 11:07 PM   #235
doogee
Stance is Gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exbmwtech View Post
What are your plans for next season...... track days or racing... maybe both?
Look forward to seeing the car and meeting you at the track ....... comparing notes?
If you are ever in T.O. you are welcome to stop by and see my car.
Sounds good about meeting up.

Just going to be a trackday/time attack car for this year and we'll see about racing when I'm at that driving level and can afford it

Old 12-17-2010, 11:59 AM   #236
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by B6T View Post
Exactly... at least he's trying to make suggestions. You guys are the ones acting like idiots, jumping on him and saying things like "lol noob" when he suggests something. If it doesn't make sense, let the OP answer why it doesn't make sense.

You guys all look like your swinging off the OPs nuts with your responses.
unfortantly, SiR jumps in every thread, making stupid coments, then when told no or that he is wrong, will then procede to make rude coments, and act like a child.

Then the best part is when people call him on it, he says they are following him around, which is funny cause the people he says that too have already been posting and involved in the thread. Sorry but he's not quite all there.

Now as to your most mature swinging off the nutz coment, the guys your takling about are people who know Kurt, and its more of a thumps up then anything.
Old 12-17-2010, 12:02 PM   #237
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doogee View Post
Sounds good about meeting up.

Just going to be a trackday/time attack car for this year and we'll see about racing when I'm at that driving level and can afford it
which time attacks are you planning on doing, I'm waiting to see the 2011 scsc schedule to see if I have any of the weekends off, as i'd like to try them this summer, also will be hitting those wednesday night test and tunes at TMP when I get the chance.
Old 12-17-2010, 01:06 PM   #238
doogee
Stance is Gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_s999 View Post
which time attacks are you planning on doing, I'm waiting to see the 2011 scsc schedule to see if I have any of the weekends off, as i'd like to try them this summer, also will be hitting those wednesday night test and tunes at TMP when I get the chance.
TMP test days FTW. Can't beat $60 for 4 hours or so. 30 mins from me too.

Me and Rudy are probably gonna compete together with the "Sigma" time attack series as well. Always held at the DDT. Google them and check it out.

Old 12-17-2010, 03:59 PM   #239
SiR
Vtec just kicked in

What are you tuning plans?
and what made you choose the shricks over the sunbelts?

Last edited by SiR; 12-17-2010 at 04:10 PM.
Old 12-17-2010, 04:20 PM   #240
doogee
Stance is Gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiR View Post
What are you tuning plans?
and what made you choose the shricks over the sunbelts?
Sunbelts are much much more money. I'm skipping the cams for now anyways.

I put a chip in from TRM

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: