You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
Offered this for sale last fall when I bought an M3. Ended up parking my M3 in the garage all winter and drove the 330. Here it is again for you. Silver Grey 330Ci on black leather, with M Performance and Premium packages. 6 speed manual. 130,000 kms with BMW Certified Series warranty to Sept 27, 2011 or 160,000 kms. Now reduced to JUST $22,000! I love this car but I want it gone, no sense in having a grey 330Ci and a grey M3 at the same time. There's a pic at the bottom with the winter tires on the car, I have the E46 M3 winter tire package, 17" style 68M's, with Michelin Pilot Alpin 2 tires, and the car is great in the winter with these tires. They're available to the buyer if interested since they won't fit over my M3 Competition brakes. You have to see this car, I'm meticulous about it and it's in great condition, here's a few things I've done to it recently:
- new BMW OEM rear brakes will be done at time of sale
- new OEM short shift knob, the old one had some wear on the leather which drove me nuts
- new windshield, got a crack from a chip on the 401
- inspect suspension components for wear, they're all good
- oil service
- new front brakes
- oil change (additional oil change at 12,000 kms since Inspection 2, more frequently than the required oil service)
- new spark plugs
- replace thermostat, check cooling system, new coolant
- power steering fluid flush
- new VANOS unit, was going to do Beisan seals for peace of mind but I figured why not make them replace the VANOS under warranty
- Inspection 2
plus a few little things here and there like re-wiring a broken power wire in the driver's side seat back (backrest seat heater wasn't working, now that it gets power it's piping hot!), oiling squeaky seats, minor trim stuff, etc etc.
Last edited by mstearnsy; 04-30-2010 at 10:26 AM.
Reason: resize picture