Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-26-2010, 08:39 PM   #1
parm
Scarboro Mazda S&L

Almost wrote off my Car today phheeew!!

Almost wrote off my Car today phheeew!!

So, I am on my way home from work coming through Progress ave. Some B!@#$ Decides to turn in to STC mall and stop in the middle of the road (intersection) I was doing 60kph by the way, I slammed on the brakes about a 10 foot tire skid, stopped just at her rear door of her Honda accord with 20” chrome rims. I SCREAM AT HER to get the **** out of way. Anyways, I decided to drive off then I am like wtf! I am going to find her and tell her she is crazy. As I am driving in she’s driving out, I pull up to her and tell her that was dangerous, I look in her car she has like a baby and four adults all laughing at me (except the baby) like my 3995 lbs car t-boning her car with all the occupants was funny? Reminded me when I used to work car rental, people load up a minivan and go crash and everybody tries to sue for a mil. (She seemed to have no purpose of turning in to the mall) what killed me was they thought it was a joke!

RANT = Parm
parm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:55 PM   #2
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

You should of stayed with her, got her plates and called the cops. stayed on the phone till they show up and pull her over and then tell the officer she is driving dangerously and what happened. She wouldn't be laughing then. People like this need to be called in and followed until they are stopped and taken care of.
Old 04-26-2010, 11:28 PM   #3
craigIS
A.K.A. crossfire291

Send a message via MSN to craigIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Style View Post
You should of stayed with her, got her plates and called the cops. stayed on the phone till they show up and pull her over and then tell the officer she is driving dangerously and what happened. She wouldn't be laughing then. People like this need to be called in and followed until they are stopped and taken care of.
I agree. I have done this a couple times in the past 5 months. I have a new 5 month old daughter, and it seems as though I don't put up with shite like this anymore. People are just plain idiots.

flickr
craigIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:38 AM   #4
Deep 3.2TL
6th Gear Member

Must have been a day of idiots, because I nearly plowed into a sunfire...

Bitch switched lanes without warning and FAST. If I didn't hit the brakes, my engine would have been in her back seat. Then when I laid on the horn to her, she had the nerve to give ME the finger! I shoulda just let it happen... I guess I was just too afraid of dying!! It was on the 403 West just passed the 407 Exit, so 100KM/h+ speeds...
Deep 3.2TL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 02:27 AM   #5
Bimmer Heaven
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep 3.2TL View Post
Must have been a day of idiots, because I nearly plowed into a sunfire...

Bitch switched lanes without warning and FAST. If I didn't hit the brakes, my engine would have been in her back seat. Then when I laid on the horn to her, she had the nerve to give ME the finger! I shoulda just let it happen... I guess I was just too afraid of dying!! It was on the 403 West just passed the 407 Exit, so 100KM/h+ speeds...
Dont you just love B#$ches with attitude!
Kris Brown had a good solution for that!
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z4

Etobicoke location opening mid June!!!!

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Bimmer Heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 02:40 AM   #6
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
I think it is all due to massive immigration or god knows what not..... Everyone is running/chasing to go somewhere. It is getting quite intense here. I see everyday people on a phone.... Where is the cell ban? Let alone highway driving when two cars want to merge in the same lane without looking at the blind spot. heheh
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:41 AM   #7
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

Sometimes I wish I had a loud speaker on my car, so I can ask the idiots what they were thinking....
Old 04-27-2010, 05:37 PM   #8
Pino_WM
1st Gear Newbie

Had a good one last night... Cruising 120km/h in the fast lane going on to the 410 from the 401. Some lady in an Odessey cuts to my lane doing 90km/h filled with people at least 7 people in it. She then does 90km/h all the way to Derry in the fast lane as the traffic piles up behind me. People are so oblivious to the passing lane and what it's used for. Why don't cops target people holding up traffic in the fast lane? People have to start passing on the right which is even more dangerous.

The 410 is the worst hwy to drive on, nobody knows what they are doing!! Why is it that everyone on the 407 knows what to do? People we're not in villages back home with elephants and donkey carts in the middle of the streets!!! **** we either need to figure out new infrastructure to relieve the congestion everywhere or stop immigration. Its not like the driving instructors are any better I see them cruise in the fast lane everywhere doing below the limit. How are they going to teach people the proper thing to do if they don't even follow it.

Sorry for the rant guys I'm always on the road and I see this shit all the time.

/rant
Pino_WM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:24 PM   #9
parm
Scarboro Mazda S&L

The driving instructors are sending their Toronto clients to the suburbs for their driving test, I was listing to a talk show about this last week, Driving in Toronto or GTA, is a lot different from driving in a town 2 plus hrs away. I assume an MTO person called in and said “his last 9 people in a row were from TO.
parm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 08:55 PM   #10
gotcurry
3rd Gear Member

what grinds my gears is people trying to merge on the highway doing 60km/h and i am behind trying to merge when cars on the highway are easily doing 100 +. Really ****s shit up and at one point i actually had a bitch in a pick up truck come to a complete stop trying to merge on the gardiner and i was stuck behind her... how THE **** ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO MERGE FROM A DEAD STOP?!?!?!?
gotcurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:56 PM   #11
Nick_V
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Dot_E30 View Post
Sometimes I wish I had a loud speaker on my car, so I can ask the idiots what they were thinking....
lol, that's a great idea.

"Hey stupid - yes, you there, in the blue Cavalier. Hang up the phone. Thank you."

I've always wanted an air horn too.
Nick_V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:04 PM   #12
arsevader
4th Gear Member

On Thursday I did total my car.

Guy ran a red light and I t-boned him...
'03 320i
'96 Volvo 850R
arsevader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:36 PM   #13
Fel
Not Banned

Wow man, that's retarded... glad you made it out in one piece. It's amazing just how stupid some people can be.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: