Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Global MaXbimmer
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-26-2002, 06:18 PM   #1
AvusBlauM3
1st Gear Newbie

Send a message via AIM to AvusBlauM3 Send a message via Yahoo to AvusBlauM3
Thumbs up Bay Area BBQ/Pot Luck/Meet March 23.............

Alright all, I decided to put together a BBQ/Pot Luck/Meet about a month from now hopefully the weather will be nice out like its been for the past few days. Im going to need a respond with what some people are going to bring so we will have alot of food and utensils. If everyone could chip in with something that would be really cool. I found a nice park in Santa Clara where I think would be a perfect meet with no security guards or police to mess with us like the last meet at D&B's. It was a nice turn out by the way. Anyways heres the info, March 23 around 11:30 at Central Park. 900 Kiely Blvd Santa Clara, CA 95051 The address is actually Kaiser Hospital but its right across the street from it. If you have any more questions feel free to drop me a post. Hope to see you all there.
Johnny
So far there seems to be alot of reply's to this. Sorry I got to this Forum alil late. For any info on this event feel free to drop me a E-mail. Hope to see you all there.
AvusBlauM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 10:07 PM   #2
Dluxazn58
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to Dluxazn58
hey.. I'm up for it!

if you could give me some kind of link with everything I can tell baye30.net

I'll get back to you on the details

Say Wha?
Dluxazn58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2002, 02:02 PM   #3
AvusBlauM3
1st Gear Newbie

Theres really no link but just post it up and use either this URL or DTM's link and if they have any other questions tell them to E-mail me. See you there.
Johnny
Were going to need people to bring things. Im currently working on a Excel spread sheet so Ill post that once Im done.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dluxazn58
hey.. I'm up for it!

if you could give me some kind of link with everything I can tell baye30.net

I'll get back to you on the details
Old 02-27-2002, 06:15 PM   #4
AvusBlauM3
1st Gear Newbie

Alright all I got the Evite going on but I need a E-mail address so I can send it out. Send me a E-mail so I can add you to my list for future Events to come and send you a evite. AvusBluM3_2NV@hotmail.com
Thanks.
Johnny
Old 03-01-2002, 12:00 AM   #5
Dluxazn58
2nd Gear Member

dluxazn58@hotmail.com

Say Wha?
Old 03-01-2002, 01:41 PM   #6
AvusBlauM3
1st Gear Newbie

You got a Evite.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dluxazn58
dluxazn58@hotmail.com
Old 03-02-2002, 02:59 AM   #7
Dluxazn58
2nd Gear Member

got it!

Say Wha?
Old 03-04-2002, 01:20 PM   #8
AvusBlauM3
1st Gear Newbie

Alright guys heres the up date on the meet......

After a few days of talking with a few different Santa Clara PD's they said it shouldn't be a problem as long as were not disturbing the public and making alot of noise. So lets try to keep the stereo and reving down if possible. There going to talk to the higher people up and let them know for sure. Im also going to try to reserve that day for us so we can have all the parking lots and park to ourselves. I also checked out the parking lots and it seems like there should be way more than enough. Theres two big lots next to the park which is the parks and a school/library. Theres another one on homestead but think theres a gate to go into the park not to far either. And theres always the streets. But thats all for now. Ill keep you all posted.
Johnny
Old 03-14-2002, 01:54 PM   #9
AvusBlauM3
1st Gear Newbie

Just checked the weather and it seems like its going to be a little gloomy but doesn't seem like its going to rain from what the weather people posted. But how accurate are they usually. Anyways, either way this is still a GO and hope to see you all there. Still no words from Santa Clara PD so Ill go one last time and see but if they keep pushing me off and cant give me a yes or a no....F*ck them! Ill throw it if they like it or not. Naw but Im really pushing to keep this legit. Wish me luck.
Johnny
Old 03-19-2002, 02:10 AM   #10
AvusBlauM3
1st Gear Newbie

Okay Im going out there anyways at 11am just in case some people didn't hear that there wont be a BBQ...if there is a good amount and its nice out Ill plan a drive. If its wet out than will plan something indoor. If you still want to come out and join me and whoever else decides to come out than feel free to meet me there. Other than that the BBQ has been canceled till April 14th. Sorry everyone. Its just the weather can't make up its damn mind.
Johnny
Old 03-23-2002, 05:22 PM   #11
AvusBlauM3
1st Gear Newbie

Would like to Thank Robert, Keith, Seth, Matt, Gary, and Alan for coming out even though it was raining like crazy. For everyone else that showed up and didn't see anyone, sorry. We were there for about 40 mins and couldn't take standing in the rain any longer so we bounced to get some lunch. Well hope for Good weather mid April and lets get this BBQ rolling. See you all than.
Johnny
Old 04-08-2002, 03:44 PM   #12
AvusBlauM3
1st Gear Newbie

Its going to be a little gloomy and cold out so bring some jackets. So far thats all I know. If anyone has suggestions if we should reschedule, which I dont want to do but if theres enough votes than consider it done. If not than Im expecting to see everyone out there. Or else!!! You dont want to see my mad side. hahaha :p
Johnny

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: