Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Supporting Events > Maxbimmer & Supporting Events
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-19-2010, 06:11 PM   #331
Blackedout95
5th Gear Member

@Mystikal, I appreciate the mature response, I can understand better now where you are coming from
Quote:
considering that a few of them are friends of mine who have crashed (some of them severely) their own cars while driving aggressively. It's a little harsh yes
. Your tone was just a lil harsh but I can see you mean well and by the way you handled my opinion do have a mature head. Take care
Old 05-19-2010, 07:32 PM   #332
uzi577
RUNING BOOST

cool shoes

i just remembered people inquiring about the cool shoes I had on during the cruse. IF you interested here is the name fivefingersyou can pick them up here in Toronto in MEC
Give me a shout if you have any question about, those.
uzi577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:11 PM   #333
JINT
5th Gear Member

Guys stop the war already. Forget about it.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:08 PM   #334
Brent
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal View Post
First off, thanks to all who came out and enjoyed the day with us. Overall the day was a blast, I haven't heard so many warm wishes at the end of a cruise day in my 6 years of doing this. It's my pleasure to organize and lead these events, and I'm really glad that most of you appreciate the time and money spent.

Now I hate to do this, but I have to. To the keyboard warriors venting in here...please stop. There was really just a tiny handful of drivers who needed to be spoken to, and they all were addressed accordingly during the stops. Between myself, Raisa and Stephanie all of those who were out of line were talked to (or, sometimes yelled at by the slightly more emotional ladies...) and given warnings regarding their behaviour. I did not hear one complaint past that point. Therefore, all of you arguing are just rehashing situations that have already been dealt with; please, just stop. The offending members know who they are and know to act differently or they will not be allowed to participate in the future. There's no need to get on the safety soapbox and lecture them, or threaten to remove your participation from upcoming events. Any further posts on this topic will be deleted and bans considered. Thanks for your cooperation here.

Now that that's out of the way, thanks again to the supporters and those who helped organize this event. We are a community. It is always great to see new friendships being born and old pals reconnecting through days like this, and we all need to understand that we're here to educate, have fun, and further strengthen our bond as a BMW club.

Again, thanks everyone. I hope to see some familiar faces at MidnightCruise '10, coming June 18th. I'll have all the details for that event up soon.

The midnight cruise...sounds interesting! I'll mark it on the calendar. Thanks for organizing the opening cruise, Jay, I had a lot of fun and it was great to see so many great looking, well kept cars. I honestly felt honoured just to be able to bring my own car to an event like that!

From Eyesore to Heat Score
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:20 PM   #335
blk3
4th Gear Member

ah man i really would like to come out to the midnight cruise but i leave the country the day before that. have to catch the next one. really enjoyed the opening cruise
blk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:22 PM   #336
HavocSteve
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
The midnight cruise...sounds interesting! I'll mark it on the calendar. Thanks for organizing the opening cruise, Jay, I had a lot of fun and it was great to see so many great looking, well kept cars. I honestly felt honoured just to be able to bring my own car to an event like that!
I can follow you or you can follow me on that cruise!

Is it really going to be a in the dark cruise? or you just giving it a title lol.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:43 PM   #337
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavocSteve View Post

Is it really going to be a in the dark cruise? or you just giving it a title lol.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:44 PM   #338
craigIS
A.K.A. crossfire291

Send a message via MSN to craigIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by HavocSteve View Post

It's exactly like it sounds. "Midnight Cruise". I think the cruise itself starts around / after midnight. I may be wrong (as I've never been), but that's what I've been told.

flickr
craigIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:45 PM   #339
craigIS
A.K.A. crossfire291

Send a message via MSN to craigIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Ride View Post
Aaannnd, you beat me....

flickr
craigIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:23 PM   #340
doogee
Stance is Gay.

Send a message via MSN to doogee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Ride View Post
hahaha, Always loved the sound dub at 10 seconds.

Dakar M3 Track Build Thread
doogee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:33 PM   #341
HavocSteve
6th Gear Member

Very cool.. I'm really looking forward to this midnight cruise now.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:53 PM   #342
dble Trouble
TAKE IT TO THE TRACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by E30 Girl View Post
So seriously this is the problem witht his forum now, people with 5 dam posts run their mouths and come to cruises and act like idiots. I really think there should be some action taken here against everyone who has acted like a moron because I know that I'm not going have my car written off because of someone elses lack of respect for other peoples property.

I'm willing to not go on cruises anymore and just plan thing outside of max as I would rather that and be safe then run the risk of something happening. Now that said I really don't want to do this I love being a part of this forum and participating in the events but I really think it is the responsability of the admin to control not only the forum but the events as well especially if you are putting your name on it.

There is a reason why all the OG member who used to come out for every event don't anymore, its action like the ones on the last few cruises and the stupidity that comes out of our inmature new members.

Maybe something will actually be done before we can't even go on cruises because the cops break it up at the meet spots.
Hopefully, if you do an OG cruise, you could include me. I hate the stupidity I've been hearing on the forum.

BMW 325I E30 Chumpcar Race Car
BMW 540iT M-Sport (New Family Hauler)
BMW 135i Msport Daily/track toy
dble Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 01:11 AM   #343
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

June 18th, one week b4 my wedding...can't think of a better way to spend my last friday b4 tying the knot!!!!!!!

See you all at midnight!!!
richie_s999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 01:57 AM   #344
El Gato Liso
6th Gear Member

El wanted to attend this opening cruise, but he had a soccer match that day.

as far as i know though, Gato did make it out to the autoX to do a little spectating.

but some dude named Liso was in a bit of a car accident at the autoX. apparently his neck still hurts!

we'll see how i feel about this midnight cruise. i didnt go to the opening because it was money that would have been taken away from my dirtE30 project night rider project.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:42 AM   #345
E30 Girl
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to E30 Girl
Don't worry guys if I talk to you on a regular you'll be invited...lol I only talk to people I like...LOL

I'm just a bitch like that...

Last edited by E30 Girl; 05-20-2010 at 08:46 AM.
E30 Girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: