Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Supporting Events > Maxbimmer & Supporting Events
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-19-2010, 01:42 AM   #301
WatsoN
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 8
Well I really dont care about your inshurence... I never did what you have listed, but ofcause I will remind you to run me off the road next time, I will ask those guys on 5-series to film it, gonna be a funny video
WatsoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:48 AM   #302
HavocSteve
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 1,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsoN View Post
Well I really dont care about your inshurence... I never did what you have listed, but ofcause I will remind you to run me off the road next time, I will ask those guys on 5-series to film it, gonna be a funny video
Doesn't matter, your attitude about the "risk it or watch tv at home" deal is just plain retarded. How old are you? 18? I'm a young pup but obviously you haven't really experienced the real world, when it comes crashing down on you with almost 8grand in fines. Also this crap that you were right with them is just nonsense. Your calling most of the people on this forum liars then. Because many people claim they seen some of the acts. Some even own up to it. I think you should just stop posting, because you speak like the roads are a raceway.
__________________
HavocSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:54 AM   #303
WatsoN
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 8
I dont care what you think, dont like fines dont speed. Well if you got 8 grand in fines, you propably did something stupid, so by your logic you deserved it. I never passed anybody whan I did not see at least mile ahead, I only defend those who actually can drive and have balls to risk.
WatsoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 02:05 AM   #304
HavocSteve
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 1,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsoN View Post
I dont care what you think, dont like fines dont speed. Well if you got 8 grand in fines, you propably did something stupid, so by your logic you deserved it. I never passed anybody whan I did not see at least mile ahead, I only defend those who actually can drive and have balls to risk.
You sir, are a moron. I didn't get 8grand in fines. I was just saying you haven't got caught yet by the way you say things. Have balls to risk LMFAO! you joking right? Go risk it on a track you goof. Some people mentioned it was so packed that if one of you guys messed things up 4-8 of you would be unlucky and follow suit. A cruise is a drive, not a race, nor a place to go balls to the wall. Going on the track, that's where you can go balls to the wall and screw your ride up there without injuring others. You don't understand this concept do you? I guess you don't have the mental capacity to comprehend such things.
__________________
HavocSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 02:13 AM   #305
WatsoN
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 8
Ow no, you are mistaken, I had a lot of fine to pay, and about mental capacities we will talk on next cruise, no point on a forum. You always somehow put word "you", learn to read, I never talked about me, only 2 guys on 5-series..
"Go risk it on a track you goof" Well I will do what I want, when I want, and you are nobody to tell me not to do something. Good night, work in a morning, was pleasure talking to you.
WatsoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:39 AM   #306
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair
 
Bullet Ride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Guelph
Posts: 5,717
This thread is getting stupid. It needs to be cleaned up and/or closed.
__________________
Bullet Ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 09:40 AM   #307
E30 Girl
6th Gear Member
 
E30 Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Lea$ide
Posts: 2,425
Send a message via MSN to E30 Girl
So seriously this is the problem witht his forum now, people with 5 dam posts run their mouths and come to cruises and act like idiots. I really think there should be some action taken here against everyone who has acted like a moron because I know that I'm not going have my car written off because of someone elses lack of respect for other peoples property.

I'm willing to not go on cruises anymore and just plan thing outside of max as I would rather that and be safe then run the risk of something happening. Now that said I really don't want to do this I love being a part of this forum and participating in the events but I really think it is the responsability of the admin to control not only the forum but the events as well especially if you are putting your name on it.

There is a reason why all the OG member who used to come out for every event don't anymore, its action like the ones on the last few cruises and the stupidity that comes out of our inmature new members.

Maybe something will actually be done before we can't even go on cruises because the cops break it up at the meet spots.
E30 Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:03 AM   #308
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator
 
T.Dot_E30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: T.Dot
Posts: 9,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by E30 Girl View Post
I'm willing to not go on cruises anymore.
+1, doubt i'll be taking part in any other cruises this year.
Unless it's an OG invite only cruise.


That WatoN guy probably created his account just to talk shit, I bet he was one of the idiot passengers with those guys.
__________________
T.Dot_E30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:17 AM   #309
INFAMOU$
Automotive Puppeteer
 
INFAMOU$'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Dubai, UAE
Posts: 1,728
Send a message via MSN to INFAMOU$
OG: Invite only cruise would be sweet.
INFAMOU$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:29 AM   #310
billyr3d
3rd Gear Member
 
billyr3d's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: ontario
Posts: 436
I cruise 1 - 2 times a month with a small mature group. It's not bmw specific but more so convertible specific. We have a few porsches and bimmers and a S2000. It's a Mid week thing , Wed & Thurs nights. E30Girl, bring out your s2000 if you'd like.
__________________
billyr3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:40 AM   #311
pawcio
6th Gear Member
 
pawcio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Mississauga, ON
Posts: 1,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by E30 Girl View Post
So seriously this is the problem witht his forum now, people with 5 dam posts run their mouths and come to cruises and act like idiots. I really think there should be some action taken here against everyone who has acted like a moron because I know that I'm not going have my car written off because of someone elses lack of respect for other peoples property.

I'm willing to not go on cruises anymore and just plan thing outside of max as I would rather that and be safe then run the risk of something happening. Now that said I really don't want to do this I love being a part of this forum and participating in the events but I really think it is the responsability of the admin to control not only the forum but the events as well especially if you are putting your name on it.

There is a reason why all the OG member who used to come out for every event don't anymore, its action like the ones on the last few cruises and the stupidity that comes out of our inmature new members.

Maybe something will actually be done before we can't even go on cruises because the cops break it up at the meet spots.
Sadly I agree. I didn't come out to this cruise but last year I went to the majority and I was at the opening cruise. It was fun with no people acting like morons. The reason its called a cruise is because you're supposed to cruise. There is a difference between pushing your car on a cruise and pushing your car on the track. There are plenty tracking events organized every year to go have a different sort of fun at. Stuff like this makes me think twice about going.

Doing cruises by invitation may be the only way to stop stuff like this and allow people to attend based on merit and respect for other members' property and safety during the cruise...or actually public safety too. We're on public roads with other cars.

...sad
__________________
__

pawcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:50 AM   #312
richie_s999
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Oshawa
Posts: 4,534
Ladies, Gentlemen, and children of all ages

WTF happened out there!! Shit anyone driving like an asshole, pull the cruise over, talk to them, and if they are being an asshole, tell them to get lost.

There is no need to allow people to put others in harms way!

deal with them at the event, not online.

If anyone gets outa line, put them in line, for your own safety and the others, not to mention the public.

Cruise passing....if for what ever reason you feel you should be ALLOWED to pass, let the person know your intentions, double tap the horn, flash the beams and get the person in front of your attention.
They can then point or signal you to pass them when your clear, also this will allow for them to allow you a safe place to merge back in.
If they dont signal you to pass, STAY WHERE YOU ARE.

Anyone who is reckless, and does something to put another driver in harms way is someone who obviously has no RESPECT for their fellow drivers or anyone's life.

I have flat out pulled cruises over and had to talk to people about their driving, and usually they get it after a nice chat, only ever had to ask 1 person to leave a cruise.
richie_s999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:00 AM   #313
dbworld4k
Addict
 
dbworld4k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: YYZ / ORD
Posts: 7,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsoN View Post
All of those to talk shit about 5-series (e34 and e39) should try to take those turns on a car like that, they did, and 90% of you were waaaaay too carefull, what is the point of having a good BMW if you cant drive and dont have fun with it?
Are you shitting me?! Public roads with LOCAL TRAFFIC are not race tracks. The point of this is to have fun with a bit of spirited driving, not leapfrog every single god damn car in front of you, cutting off other members and forcing your way in to merge because you're overtaking unsafely.

Tell me, how is crossing a solid yellow on a sweeper and/or UPHILL road being safe? I was right up front and saw those two pull stupid shit time and again while running some locals off into the shoulders to avoid head-on collisions.

There's a time and place for driving balls-out; take that shit to the track.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Dot_E30 View Post
+1, doubt i'll be taking part in any other cruises this year.
Unless it's an OG invite only cruise.


That WatoN guy probably created his account just to talk shit, I bet he was one of the idiot passengers with those guys.
This moron can't even spell properly, let alone have the mental capacity to act logically.

+2 for invite only cruises. Enough of this moronic crap.
__________________


'02 ///M5 Imola Red / Imola Red '09 335i Alpine White / Coral Red

Past:
'04 E55 AMG Brilliant Silver / Anthracite
'96 318i Alpine White / Black
'01 330Ci Titanium Silver / Coral Red
'96 328i Jet Black / Black

Last edited by dbworld4k; 05-19-2010 at 11:05 AM.
dbworld4k is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:01 AM   #314
5style
Hatters gon Hatt
 
5style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Toronot
Posts: 5,099
Yeah...a few of us do invite only mini cruises already, so its a good idea. Me, Flyview, and a few other ogs do runs to the forks or some other twisties occasionally. Opp everywhere, don't even give us a second look.
__________________
Cayenne hunting!
5style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:04 AM   #315
5style
Hatters gon Hatt
 
5style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Toronot
Posts: 5,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbworld4k View Post
Are you shitting me?! Public roads with LOCAL TRAFFIC are not race tracks. The point of this is to have fun with a bit of spirited driving, not leapfrog every single god damn car in front of you, cutting off other members and forcing your way in to merge because you're overtaking unsafely.

Tell me, how is crossing a solid yellow on a sweeper and/or UPHILL road being safe? I was right up front and saw those two pull stupid shit time and again while running some locals off into the shoulders to avoid head-on collisions.

There's a time and place for driving balls-out; take that shit to the track.
This reminds me of opening cruise 07, white e36 4 door, not sure who was driving, but he was wearing a bmw jacket, was passing on a blind corner uphill, solid line. If there was traffic, he would of been dead, and there would of been a tragedy. (also considering the speed the line was doing.)

I made a huge gap when i saw it going down , because if anything, i m going to get taken out in that situation too.
__________________
Cayenne hunting!
5style is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.