Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Supporting Events > Maxbimmer & Supporting Events
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-18-2010, 01:38 AM   #271
Steve30
Techno Viking

I stayed at the very end with the black m coupe and I think we had the most fun haha! It was like being in the last seat on a roller coaster. My stupid corner flew out too, luckily it stayed on the pigtail and I just popped it back in (sorry for slowing the last few guys down but I had to pull over to put the corner back in) We need pics ASAP!!
Steve30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:16 AM   #272
Panici
DO WORK

Thumbs up

I was with TitansilberM in his e36 M3. It's always a thrill and a pleasure when he lets me drive!

I'm the guy with the mohawk and the case of acne (hopefully get that shit cleared up soon!) just in case you were wondering. I enjoyed talking to some of you at the breaks and hope to be at future Max events.

The roads were a blast, and I had a great time both driving and as a passenger. Got some good pics too (next time i'll bring the zoom lens), which i'll hopefully have up tomorrow.

I feel I must mention that the driver of the red e30 with the roof rack almost gave me a heart-attack, as he decided to pass on a blind hill and almost made an oncoming motorcycle rider part of his hood. I can't imagine what i'd do if I crested a hill on my bike only to see a car hurtling towards me.

On that note, today I ordered the rest of the parts needed to get my bike back on the road. Hopefully i'll be riding at the next event, assuming it's not too long. I'm not quite as hardcore as the guy on the Honda CBR 1000RR that did most of this cruse with us.

Thanks Jay and the rest of the Max crew for making this event a blast!
Old 05-18-2010, 08:18 AM   #273
E30 Girl
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to E30 Girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvel View Post
A few of us S2000 owners were talking about this during the pit stop at Tim Hortons. It was the S2000 with an "S2KI" decal on his windscreen and he left prior to the pit stop, I'm guessing to avoid embarrassment.

On a completely other note, I'd like to thank the BMW community (and E30 girl) for letting us S2000 owners join you guys on the cruise. It was a very pleasant experience (aside from getting pulled over) and it's always nice to meet some new people that share the same interest in cars as we do.
I thought the same thing but I have talked to him and apparently his buddy with him had to work at 4pm so thats why they left. Funny as well I think he is in high school which would explain his lack of judgment.
E30 Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:37 AM   #274
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavocSteve View Post
You do know, they can't just pull you over without reason. I would have asked what did I do wrong with my window slightly cracked open. If he/she asked for my papers I would have said it again "What did I do wrong?". Just because they have a badge doesn't mean they just do w/e the hell they want. My OPP friend gave me some tips on how to deal with some of the power rage coppers.

I can understand the people speeding, but people going 10ish over the limit just enjoying the day getting pulled over is just retarded. I'd ask for a badge number and report the cop for harassment. But I wasn't in the cruise... maybe the next one!
Yeah but the last thing you want to do when your car is low or modified is start trying to be smart with the cops because then they'll really start making your but sore. Doogee's car is pretty low so it was smart of him to just cooperate with the cop.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:03 AM   #275
INFAMOU$
Automotive Puppeteer

Send a message via MSN to INFAMOU$
For the "guys at the front" it was pretty laid back... I think the lady cop was the worst of them all at the road block. She was a total bitch telling me to get back into my car when there was traffic oncoming.. I said "I am just waiting to let the cars go by" she says "get in now"... The one OPP guy seemed to be alright. I don't think he knew what to do at all.

When I first pulled up he asked me "what is this? is this a bmw?" I should have said NO lol. I guess all my AC Schnitzer badging threw him off. I definitely felt that they created more of a hazard by having us all pulled over as all the civilian traffic kept stopping in the middle of the road talking to us and saying how retarded cops are and how they need to get a life. HAHA

Sucked only being 10 minutes from home and getting pulled over but at least it was with everyone else. My 10 day trip permit expired a long time ago and for some reason the cop said "oh you have a valid 30 day trip permit, ok". Maybe he was just trying to be nice since I was from the area....

Again- Did anyone else notice Paul Christians being all creeper like?!
INFAMOU$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 09:04 AM   #276
JINT
5th Gear Member

hahahaha, everyone's talking about me like it matters, i know i passed as much as everyone else not more, obviously that it was the only E34, ya'll are gonna talk shit about it. I do care about my car, i don't give one shit about what you all have to say. My buddies E36 from the parking lot that got hit is fixed with all new parts.
Sorry to say, some of you people can't drive and are wayyyyy to stingy about you SAFETY bullshit, but to make yourselves look like your proper and all you all attack me with the same bullshit issues.
BAN ME.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:30 AM   #277
INFAMOU$
Automotive Puppeteer

Send a message via MSN to INFAMOU$
Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
hahahaha, everyone's talking about me like it matters, i know i passed as much as everyone else not more, obviously that it was the only E34, ya'll are gonna talk shit about it. I do care about my car, i don't give one shit about what you all have to say. My buddies E36 from the parking lot that got hit is fixed with all new parts.
Sorry to say, some of you people can't drive and are wayyyyy to stingy about you SAFETY bullshit, but to make yourselves look like your proper and all you all attack me with the same bullshit issues.
BAN ME.
I am pretty sure with those ignorant words you will be banned. People like you are the ones that should be hit with the Stunt Driving charge and with the attitude you have, I hope you do and have to sell your car in the end because you can't afford the legal/impound/insurance fees to come. You sir belong in an ECHO.
INFAMOU$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 09:32 AM   #278
pawcio
6th Gear Member

Quote:
BAN ME.
i wasn't there and i don't know what happened but your comment makes you seem guilty, arrogant and extremely immature.

pawcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 10:13 AM   #279
careless7
Drivin' new whips weekly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Style View Post
this. Anyone wanna add what went on in the front?

I have no idea?! All these BMWs pulled over in front of me but I stayed in the lane when the cop pointed me to pull over. I threw my hands up like WTF is going on here? I'm a tourist.

He looked at the car again and waved us thru.

Non-BMW FTMFW!!!
careless7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 10:39 AM   #280
doogee
Stance is Gay.

Send a message via MSN to doogee
Quote:
BAN ME.
"Safety Bullshit" ? Wow. One day something real bad is going to happen to you and you'll change

When it comes down to a cruise, you should care what people have to say if you ever want to attend one again. Don't have to get snotty, everyone does stupid shit at points in their lives.

Dakar M3 Track Build Thread
doogee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 10:45 AM   #281
doogee
Stance is Gay.

Send a message via MSN to doogee
I just wanted to post this pic from the other day to cheer some people up

Dakar M3 Track Build Thread
doogee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 11:01 AM   #282
dbworld4k
Addict

Quote:
BAN ME.
Wow, you know sometimes it's better to let everyone assume you are a fool than open your mouth and remove any doubt.

You are a classic case of an immature and reckless driver. Good luck holding onto your license at that rate

'02 ///M5 Imola Red / Imola Red '09 335i Alpine White / Coral Red

Past:
'04 E55 AMG Brilliant Silver / Anthracite
'96 318i Alpine White / Black
'01 330Ci Titanium Silver / Coral Red
'96 328i Jet Black / Black
dbworld4k is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 11:07 AM   #283
bimmerjoe
Yagerbombs/skanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Dot_E30 View Post

Steph you should have used your signs more!

love the pix!! but whose e36 vert is that!
i love it and i want one!
Old 05-18-2010, 11:16 AM   #284
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
BAN ME.
Are you kidding???? Please tell me you're kidding. Do yourself a favour, and stay home next time.

Some people here have clean records, and worked WAAAAAY too hard to get that way and to have normal insurance rates. I am not going to let someone like you ruin that for me or anyone else.

What bewilders me is you think this is a joke! When i screwed up and had to squeeze infront of Junzie, I KNEW i messed up and i felt bad as hell. I wanted to go apologize in person but I didn't see him at the lot before Boston Pizza.

I have a great driving skillset, and though not perfect, I happen to care what my friends from here think of me.I have been a part of the community since 2004, and I can't say I have EVER ran into issues on cruises, except the last one, and I can easily say I ve been on alot more then you.

This isn't GTA4, its real life.

Yeah i happen to get excited easily when i post, but then I happen to have Tdot_e30 to bring my POS down to earth
Old 05-18-2010, 11:20 AM   #285
HavocSteve
6th Gear Member

Ahaha.. the "**** You" sign is priceless!

Also like the OPP picture with it being towed. That might have hurt the OPP though, I don't really like cops but I don't think someone should get hurt.

I don't need to comment on Retards post because you guys already put him in his place. But after I got my HUGE ticket, it didn't take me long to drive like a old man and I'm only 22 =\ When you have to fork out almost 400$ for insurance (monthly), you learn your lesson.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: