Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Supporting Vendor Comments/Feedback > Maranello BMW
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-20-2011, 09:56 AM   #1
chiller
1st Gear Newbie

Maranello BMW = Top Notch Customer Service

I had such a great experience with Maranello BMW, that I felt compelled to share with all the fellow maxbimmers.

I had been in touch with Mike (parts dept) about ordering a new key for my E46 M3. He quoted me a great price, and I decided to make the trek over to their facility. While speaking to the Parts department, I was advised to head over to service to see what the cost in troubleshooting the problem with the key was. Immediately, Brad (a service advisor), decided to check if my programming had been reset. And guess what - it was! I had tried the online instructions to re-program, but I guess I lacked the midas touch. I asked what I owed, and he responded with, "nothing, enjoy your Friday." I even went back to the parts to get some misc bolts I lost for my battery tie down, and because their inventory didn't have any, Mike was more than willing to offer me the dimensions so that I could pick it up at a local hardware store.

This is the type of customer service that all BMW dealerships should deliver. I was more than impressed, and will definitely recommend future buyers to head on over.
chiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 11:00 AM   #2
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Mike has been great to me as well. I've bought quite a few parts recently and the experience has been excellent.

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:.
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
'91 Alfa Romer 164S- Red/Black/ Recaro interior
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:58 PM   #3
slemmer
Driving in the fast lane

Customer service and service is key to repeat business and customer loyalty. Glad to hear it's practiced at Maranello.

'04 645cic
'05 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 CCSB 4x4
'02 Regal LS
'00 740i Sport
slemmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:18 AM   #4
mabman
1st Gear Newbie

Mike was great to deal with when I recently bot my air and oil supplies and his prices can't be beat.
mabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 02:51 PM   #5
Deetow
2nd Gear Member

A while back i needed some hard to find air/coolant hoses for my 318. No aftermarket place stocked them so i had to deal with the dealerships. I was really apprehensive thinking i would get screwed price-wise or that they wouldn't give a shit about some old E30. I called up maranello, they ordered the parts for me the next day and it was about $40.

Since everyone was sharing i figured i would throw in too. Awesome parts customer service.
Deetow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 03:37 PM   #6
Bonnie
1st Gear Newbie

Maranello BMW

Huge kudos go out to Mike from Maranello BMW. Here's the issue. The drivers side mat is curling at the top and slipping in between the break and the clutch. Yesterday when coming home from Toronto, I nearly had an accident because of this. Also, the velcro at the bottom does not seem to be sticking anymore. I called BMW Canada and spoke with a fellow and then a gal named Kate and they both said they could not help me, except to sell me 4 new floor mats which I do not need, nor can I afford. The same for the dealership in Ottawa where I live. Even with the safety issue, they didn't seem to care. I expect more from BMW. I happened to come across this forum and called Mike from Maranello and guess what..... my drivers side floor mat is being shipped tomorrow. I can't thank Mike enough. I intend to write the CEO of BMW Canada and let him know about this fabulous dealership and excellent customer service.

Last edited by Bonnie; 03-21-2011 at 03:40 PM.
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 11:59 AM   #7
E46Titan
Lives for corners

I have nothing but good things to say about Maranello as well. Mike is a class act!
E46Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 06:34 PM   #8
Razkal
6th Gear Member

Mike has always been an absolute pleasure to work with. It is nice to see a dealership support this level of service, pricing to drive consumers back to them to purchase items instead of having to look for things aftermarket or cross borders...

Need any help with branding your company/services? :
http://www.businessninja.ca

Razkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 11:20 PM   #9
BLK94E36
1st Gear Newbie

Great service, I ordered 2 keys that would take a week i got them in 2 days! Also helped with getting some other parts that i couldnt find anywhere else. Makes me not be afraid to go to the dealer for parts
BLK94E36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 12:12 PM   #10
3x Beemer
4th Gear Member

I wish I could say the same. On 3 occassions I have called, never get ahold of Mike, Left 2 messages on his voice mail, with no response.
I guess he only talks to one in person.

Am I doing something wrong??
3x Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 04:13 PM   #11
maranellobmw
MaXsponsor

Sorry to hear about that but i usually stay on top of my msg's as best as i can. The best way to get in touch with me is by p.m. I will go through all my private msg's on the forum 1st thing every morning and go through them through out the day. Especially with now being the time where a lot of people are trying to get their babies out on the road, i am recieving larger then normal demand for parts and service. But that being said i am always trying my best to help everyone in this forum to the best of my abilities. Im still seeing of they can clone me to double my productivity.....lol

but jokes aside....if it is an urgent matter just send me a pm and i will get back to you with a responce as fast as humanly possible!!

Thank you all for your continued support and understanding in this matter!!!

*************WE SELL ONLY 100% GENUINE BMW PARTS*********
WITH MY PRICES AND A 2 YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL PARTS, WHY WOULD YOU PURCHASE ANYWHERE ELSE!!!
******************************KEEP YOUR BMW, BMW!************************************
*COMPARED TO OTHER CANADIAN BMW RETAILERS

Monday - Thurs ** 8:00 - 5:30
Friday **** 8:00 - 4:30
Sat ****** pre paid parts avail for pick up from 8:00-4:00

Christina Crichlow
MaranelloBMW
T-416.213.5699 ext 8054
F-905.856.6373
maranellobmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 04:23 PM   #12
MiroE36
6th Gear Member

Nothing but good things to say about mike, i've stopped by plenty of times and each every time has been a fantastic experience. As far as getting a hold of mike, it can be tough at times, but given that he is only human (possible super human, but human none the less) he cannot do two things at once, and he does spend a lot of his time servicing the counter and therefore reaching him on the phone can be rather difficult and time consuming. In mike's defence, he did say a million times over, the key is P.M., he's a stand up guy and really works for your benefit. 3x Beemer, if you're gonna call, you gotta try 3 times every 10 minutes and maybe you'll catch him, otherwise P.M. or drop by Maranello and he wont avoid you

MiroE36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 04:43 PM   #13
3x Beemer
4th Gear Member

My best bet will be to stop by Maranello which is not so easy being in Hamilton as I refuse to buy any parts from the steelers(Won't mention the dealer here in Hamilton).
Old 04-12-2011, 08:30 AM   #14
maranellobmw
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3x Beemer View Post
My best bet will be to stop by Maranello which is not so easy being in Hamilton as I refuse to buy any parts from the steelers(Won't mention the dealer here in Hamilton).
HEY BUD BEFORE THE HIKE HERE TO WOODBRIDGE, SEND ME A PM WITH THE PARTS YOU ARE INQ ABOUT ABOUT AND I CAN AT LEAST GIVE YOU A QUOTE AND LET YOU KNOW OF THE AVAILABILITY OF THE PART.

ALSO I DO OFFER ONE OF THE CHEAPEST SHIPPING RATES AS WELL ON PARTS, ANY WHERE IN CANADA. SO INCASE THE HIKE IS A LIL TOO TROUBLSOME I CAN ALSO MAKE IT A LIL BIT EASIER FOR YA.

*************WE SELL ONLY 100% GENUINE BMW PARTS*********
WITH MY PRICES AND A 2 YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL PARTS, WHY WOULD YOU PURCHASE ANYWHERE ELSE!!!
******************************KEEP YOUR BMW, BMW!************************************
*COMPARED TO OTHER CANADIAN BMW RETAILERS

Monday - Thurs ** 8:00 - 5:30
Friday **** 8:00 - 4:30
Sat ****** pre paid parts avail for pick up from 8:00-4:00

Christina Crichlow
MaranelloBMW
T-416.213.5699 ext 8054
F-905.856.6373
maranellobmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 05:08 PM   #15
3x Beemer
4th Gear Member

That sounds good Mike. I did buy some parts off you last year and shipping would make it easier.
Thanks
Len

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: