Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Supporting Vendor Comments/Feedback > Bimmersport Automotive
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-02-2011, 12:44 AM   #16
Dado 540
6th Gear Member

For some reason "a lot" of negative feed back threads about certain shops magically disappears from this site...

Interesting
Old 03-02-2011, 12:47 AM   #17
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekthang View Post
One of your complaints is because you didn’t have coffee made for you?? Are you serious!!! You want coffee and fancy doilies under your coffee cup and someone kissing your ass while your car is being repaired why not go to a BMW dealership??
This is the service industry, yeah servicing vehicles is what matters, but customer service is also important. It's the little things that count. If you know you will have customers waiting around for a good portion of the day from time to time it wouldn't take much to set-up a lounge area with a couch, TV, coffee machine, and magazines (all expenses that can probably be written off anyways). I went to Brafasco last week to buy some hardware for a project, after telling the guy all the bits and pieces I wanted he pointed me to a coffee machine where I could grab a cup while he went and got all my parts together. Do they have to do that? No, but I definitely appreciate the gesture and I am more likely to go back there because of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocacola bob View Post
I am a repair technician I know how the business of repairs works.
To be fair you probably should have started your own thread about your experience rather than coming in this thread and posting it.
I know this is besides the point, but next time just do the work yourself E30's are pretty easy to work on. The work you listed can easily be done casually during an afternoon on a weekend. If you lived closer I'd do the work for a case of beer
Old 03-02-2011, 03:02 PM   #18
Michel
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by new member View Post
I cant understand the fact that you ACTUALLY paid $900 when he quoted you 2 hours labor.

You must be the kind of person who people walk all over and this charlie guy did just that and the best thing, you allowed it.

Next time settle all your problems right away at the shop before leaving, none of us really want to hear your crying.

All this is, is another bad comment to bimmersport, I cant believe people still take their cars there. Must be retards.
whats your motive? you keep bumping old threads of 'bad experiences' about bimmersport... do you not understand how to browse other sections of this forum?
Old 03-02-2011, 05:29 PM   #19
damameke
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michel View Post
whats your motive? you keep bumping old threads of 'bad experiences' about bimmersport... do you not understand how to browse other sections of this forum?
he is new. you have to excuse him..
rehashing old thread to give his 2 cents worth...
damameke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:44 PM   #20
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair

Shit, this thread is old. I didn't even look at the date lol.
Bumping old threads the way this one was bumped is BS.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:20 PM   #21
Banned

Hey, I'm new here.

But I knew that bimmersport were shaddy a loooooooooooooooooong time ago, just thought I'd express my opinion and possibly stop other people from wasting time and money with this shop.

If you guys have money to fix your car at the shop, why not take it to the shop that has 0 negative feedback as opposed to the one that has only negative feedback. Seems like a no brainer to me, but not to others.
new member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:12 PM   #22
Michel
6th Gear Member

^ then just make a new thread if you have some kind of personal issue with them. btw I've had and heard of many bad experiences with your beloved '0 negative feedback shop'... but i don't care for bashing peoples business'. Just go where you're happy going.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:56 PM   #23
Banned

I never had any personal issues with that shop as I'm an idiot to take my car there.

There is no need for making a new thread when you can contribute to an existing thread.

Bashing business hah? If I was telling lies then yes, it'd be bashing. When I and other people tell the truth its called being honest and looking up for others.
new member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:05 PM   #24
cocacola bob
2nd Gear Member

What can I say

Yeah I'll settle my problems before I leave the shop yeah they have my car,keys I'm alone and him, his employees and buddies are there I tell him this is a ripoff and my car will be on blocks stripped, right next to the other e30 that was there ,THE A SUPPOSED CUSTOMER FORGOT TO PICKUP! As for crying I haven't shed one tear. This forum has me smilin laughin and dancing a jig. How long ago did this thread startup and look, you replied to it. Keep up the good work as long as this thread stays alive, I'm smilin laughin and dancing a jig AND I'M NOT EVEN IRISH!!!
cocacola bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:30 PM   #25
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by new member View Post
I never had any personal issues with that shop as I'm an idiot to take my car there.

There is no need for making a new thread when you can contribute to an existing thread.

Bashing business hah? If I was telling lies then yes, it'd be bashing. When I and other people tell the truth its called being honest and looking up for others.
My advice, since you never had bad experience there...to post your positive feedback in their section as you have NO experience with my shop, and you are assuming other members are "easy to walk all over" when you clearly do not know them. I find this personally, quite childish and showing you have some sense of insecurity assuming a person's mentality who you have never met. Also talking about how Tom's car is not running - but that is not my issue to clear up as he can speak for his own experience.

As Michel is saying...what is on the internet, is not every single situation of the shop. He finds it really odd, that the customers of "0 negative feedback" shops bump our old threads to try and expose something? However, my customers do not dig up info that is all over non BMW forums about the "0 negative feedback" shop. On top of that positive feedback is attempted to turn into negative, instead of those with negative posting their own - if a person is content with what they got, posting in such a manner will not change their mind.

Bullet Ride,

From day 1 of working at Bimmersport 6 years ago - at our old shop coffee machines and a fridge full of cold drinks was fully and freely accessible. We have now the fridge inside the workshop due to space (sorry). I recently have switched our Free WiFi with Rogers Hi speed, to Bell Fiber as we have customers who choose to work out of our waiting room (which has always been an option in the last 4 years of being in this building upon request).

Dado,

Clearly this thread may be locked as bumping a thread a year old, with no personal experience is similar to a form of harassment and defamination from a party with a mutual motive from a competitor as seen in the past. Threads that have disappeared have a lot more depth than what you read on your screen, the rest is beyond my jurisdiction to disclose. For example one attempt simply failed:

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/show...0&postcount=20

However, forum mods and admins can confirm I do not request for threads to be deleted just because I don't like or agree with the OP, in fact I don't mind for them to remain on here as for instances like these - it does not relate to my work practice and ethic which is current and is in relation to that under old management. Companies change from experiences, and that's what I try to show and have proven to our clients including some past clients with weary experiences (that are still clients now for the record).

To past customers with negative experiences that are not current,

I am very happy if you have found a home for your BMW, however as Bullet Ride states bumping threads about a year old is not logical and just in the overall picture, brings down the reputation of this board (the members is what makes the board). Also Considering that these situations are about old management which emphasized my statement furthermore.

For the record, if you feel that we would strip your car by the way we look, talk or act or our presence around us you clearly have a misconception of who we are as people (with families just like you). If someone told you we stripped it because of an unpaid bill, you believe thats the truth when I have 2 cars sitting with excess of $2500 bills on their cars and they're still in tact in fact right next to me. It really does not matter if we don't tell you the truth about another clients car, it is not of your concern. One person's mentality in the shop does not reflect the thoughts and ethics of those surrounding - in most cases (one being "new_member" here, his desperate attempts remind me of a history with other maxbimmer sign in names).

Either way, I will most likely be seeing you guys at the meets this year and for a community based locally there is no point of such tension when we are all basically neighbors with a common interest. I am not one to have tension, and hard feelings over the internet dispute. Until then, enjoy your BMWs in good health.

Best Regards,

Jon

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction

Last edited by Jon@Bimmersport; 03-08-2011 at 02:21 PM.
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: