Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 03:01 AM   #46
Gemini323
2nd Gear Member

Well done Bliss great rule
In fact I'd even up it a bit to 50 or even 75
It wouldn't take much to post 30 TTT in the for sale section

As for BigD
The reason you have never seen anything about people's cars getting messed up is cuz the threads get deleted
Davericher20 even said that something really bad happened although bimmersport did correct the problem
And what I say isn't just for bimmersport
unfortunately they some how got the bulls eye here
I mean for all shops, sponsors or no sponsors

This thread wasn't supposed to be a shop bashing thread its a bmw owner bashing thread
As one member put it
He doesnt get respect because it drives a 318
Whats that all about
I was just saying if you have had a bad experience
With a shop or dealer you should be able to voice it to others
without an all out war

Take note Bliss
And the only people posting in that thread should be the person with the problem and the owner or employee of the shop in question.
But should be done publicly so we all can see what happened and how it was rectified

Also that the thread be in an easer to find place like the general section or another easer to find place
Make a category or something

2000 323 CI
Old 04-13-2010, 03:01 AM   #47
vdubdeep
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by davericher20 View Post
oooooh buds. Wrong way to go.

Wait a sec......

MOM!????? Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

(muffled, garbled, indistinct language,)
glad to see some of us have a sense of humour!
Old 04-13-2010, 03:06 AM   #48
Danboy
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdubdeep View Post
its just that attitude that makes it so bad here. I did make a big deal out of it. I dont think that how a shop(successful I'm sure) should be treating potential customers. I dont think its relevant how busy you are, maybe it is time for your friend to consider a receptionist or something to help him get more organised. I do apologise for not knowing where to post a thread, clearly you have more time to spend on the internet than myself. You cant say you expect me not to respond in such a way, look at what you wrote. And you would think I would provide a respectful response? Treat other how you wish to be treated, my friend.
Wow! So everyone here is a child with a $2000 car, and the site has nothing but attitude, and how many posts do you have here?? Reading your posts clearly does not show the 32 year old engineer in you.

...and i'm sure that it takes less time to figure out which section to make a post in, than it was for you to write 15 posts(about 6 removed) in one day. So don't complain about having time or no time on the net.

Grow up or move on!

Thread closed.
Old 04-13-2010, 03:18 AM   #49
Danboy
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini323 View Post
Well done Bliss great rule
In fact I'd even up it a bit to 50 or even 75
It wouldn't take much to post 30 TTT in the for sale section

As for BigD
The reason you have never seen anything about people's cars getting messed up is cuz the threads get deleted
Davericher20 even said that something really bad happened although bimmersport did correct the problem
And what I say isn't just for bimmersport
unfortunately they some how got the bulls eye here
I mean for all shops, sponsors or no sponsors

This thread wasn't supposed to be a shop bashing thread its a bmw owner bashing thread
As one member put it
He doesnt get respect because it drives a 318
Whats that all about
I was just saying if you have had a bad experience
With a shop or dealer you should be able to voice it to others
without an all out war

Take note Bliss
And the only people posting in that thread should be the person with the problem and the owner or employee of the shop in question.
But should be done publicly so we all can see what happened and how it was rectified

Also that the thread be in an easer to find place like the general section or another easer to find place
Make a category or something
The post count of 30 was a number we thought wasn't too high and wasn't too low, but with time, that may change to a higher number for the reasons you just mentioned.

"Take note Bliss
But should be done publicly so we all can see what happened and how it was rectified"

That is why Bruce added that only the two involved can continue the thread if they like. It all sounds great and easy in thought, but in reality, it's almost impossible to set a rule like that and hope that only the two involved will post.

We are also thinking of adding a more exposed link to that section.

Thanks for your suggestions Gemini.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: