Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 10:56 PM   #31
BigD
the misanthropist

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdubdeep View Post
If everyone here thinks I'm lying, playing a game, etc. I can assure you I'm not.
And I can assure you that I don't believe you and no one with an ounce of common sense does either. You posted a thread in General Discussion (for maximal exposure, when we clearly have an extensive feedback section), whining about not having your phone call returned, and how much better you were treated at some mysterious "other" sponsor. You know what a normal person does when a business doesn't return their phone call? They call someone else.

I do consider Charlie a friend but business is a separate identity and I would not defend him if someone was expressing a genuine problem they had doing business with him. I have yet to see a single thread complaining about Bimmersport, where a real issue (ie failure to do work properly) was reported, let alone one where there was also a failed genuine attempt to first let them try to set it right. You can play stupid all you like but it's quite obvious that all of these threads have a hidden agenda - which is about as subtle as a chimp throwing feces.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:07 PM   #32
b-dawgGTA
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickbimmer View Post
BTW, I'm not bash on any of the older models. I'm just saying take those are the ones usually transformed into %@$.
so true, i saw many riced out e36s and ugly e30s well looking for a clean one. Stupid fast and the furious...
Old 04-12-2010, 11:08 PM   #33
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD View Post
And I can assure you that I don't believe you and no one with an ounce of common sense does either. You posted a thread in General Discussion (for maximal exposure, when we clearly have an extensive feedback section), whining about not having your phone call returned, and how much better you were treated at some mysterious "other" sponsor. You know what a normal person does when a business doesn't return their phone call? They call someone else.

I do consider Charlie a friend but business is a separate identity and I would not defend him if someone was expressing a genuine problem they had doing business with him. I have yet to see a single thread complaining about Bimmersport, where a real issue (ie failure to do work properly) was reported, let alone one where there was also a failed genuine attempt to first let them try to set it right. You can play stupid all you like but it's quite obvious that all of these threads have a hidden agenda - which is about as subtle as a chimp throwing feces.
Very well put! Agree 110%
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X5 M3 M5

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Old 04-12-2010, 11:14 PM   #34
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair

Quote:
...Its unfortunate that a few children, still with their mommy, tit in their mouth, living at home, in a $2000 beater, have made posts. otherwise, it would have been a great thread.
Sorry to say but it's usually stuff like this that ruins threads
Old 04-12-2010, 11:19 PM   #35
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
the afformentioned thread(the one I had started) was an expression of my opinion. However, all said and done, not trying to point fingers here, oddly enough an associate of Bimmersport made a post about how tired he is of every negative BS rant turning into a positive experience at RMP. I asked him.."If it was your shop, would you be complaining about positive feedback?" For reasons unknown the thread was quickly locked. All of my comments were not directed towards anyone in particular, and now I have pm's from fellow members asking me where I went and how much it was. If everyone here thinks I'm lying, playing a game, etc. I can assure you I'm not.
I was merely looking for some feedback, and all I got was a bunch of childish accusations, saying I'm a fake. I'm a 32 year old engineer. I dont have time for the people on here that make the rest of you guys look like childish whiners. If the moderators were able to filter these negative/favortistic members it would make this site a lot more enjoyable....people might actually start coming out to meets.

Gemini 323, this was a well written thread. Its unfortunate that a few children, still with their mommy, tit in their mouth, living at home, in a $2000 beater, have made posts. otherwise, it would have been a great thread.

For those wanting to know where I went and how much I paid for my Inspection 2...its none of your business...move along.

ROFL, i didnt know i was a "Bimmersport associate", but thanks!

My point was that i am tired of fake people, posting under whatever user name, come on here and make up strorys just to bring down Bimmersport.

Posting negative feedback is FINE with me. But if you have to make up things is just wrong, and should not be tolerated in this community. And we have seen this more then once, on the same topic.

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
Old 04-12-2010, 11:25 PM   #36
b-dawgGTA
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Its unfortunate that a few children, still with their mommy, tit in their mouth, living at home, in a $2000 beater, have made posts. otherwise, it would have been a great thread.
ohh you f*cked up
Old 04-13-2010, 12:13 AM   #37
328IScreamer
6th Gear Member

Nicely put Joe
let's keep this mature guys. Generalizing the entire max comunity is just asking to cause hard feelings
Old 04-13-2010, 01:14 AM   #38
davericher20
black and blue

Quote:
Gemini 323, this was a well written thread. Its unfortunate that a few children, still with their mommy, tit in their mouth, living at home, in a $2000 beater, have made posts. otherwise, it would have been a great thread.
oooooh buds. Wrong way to go.

Wait a sec......

MOM!????? Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

(muffled, garbled, indistinct language,)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 090617-adult-breastfeeding.jpg (14.3 KB, 71 views)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.

Last edited by davericher20; 04-13-2010 at 02:03 AM.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:32 AM   #39
Bliss
Administrator

Please note new rule re: posting comment/feedback in the supporting vendor's section.

"Feedback/comments left for any supporting vendor requires a minimum post count of 30. The thread will be removed and/or reviewed otherwise. - Rule in effect as of 13/04/2010"

Found here. http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100655

Thanks.

For maXbimmer decals, please email info@maxbimmer.com
Old 04-13-2010, 01:38 AM   #40
vdubdeep
Banned

Well, if you feel you don't fit in this catergory, why are you taking offense to it?
Old 04-13-2010, 01:44 AM   #41
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Well, if you feel you don't fit in this catergory, why are you taking offense to it?
If someone calls you an a$$, but you feel you are not, would you find if offensive!?

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
Old 04-13-2010, 01:48 AM   #42
vdubdeep
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD View Post

its just that attitude that makes it so bad here. I did make a big deal out of it. I dont think that how a shop(successful I'm sure) should be treating potential customers. I dont think its relevant how busy you are, maybe it is time for your friend to consider a receptionist or something to help him get more organised. I do apologise for not knowing where to post a thread, clearly you have more time to spend on the internet than myself. You cant say you expect me not to respond in such a way, look at what you wrote. And you would think I would provide a respectful response? Treat other how you wish to be treated, my friend.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:49 AM   #43
vdubdeep
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Ride View Post
Sorry to say but it's usually stuff like this that ruins threads
It something that has to be said in my eyes. I'm not saying everyone is in this catergory. maybe 1% of total users.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:52 AM   #44
vdubdeep
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurostyle View Post
ROFL, i didnt know i was a "Bimmersport associate", but thanks!

My point was that i am tired of fake people, posting under whatever user name, come on here and make up stories just to bring down Bimmersport.

Posting negative feedback is FINE with me. But if you have to make up things is just wrong, and should not be tolerated in this community. And we have seen this more then once, on the same topic.
I noticed you have alot of positive feedback in rergards to Bimmersport( in regards to the lssue I had), which would lead one to assume you have service done at their facility. Dont you agree?

Again, why do you think I'm making this up? I'm not 16. Always thinking so negativley is not such a good thing.

I've noticed something as well, whether comments are postive or negative, how come nobody from Bimmersport is making comments? All I see are people (customers/friends etc) commenting. Just an observation. You would figure they would have pm-ed me or something. Maybe they are just busy like any good shop!

Last edited by vdubdeep; 04-13-2010 at 02:04 AM.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:59 AM   #45
vdubdeep
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328IScreamer View Post
Nicely put Joe
let's keep this mature guys. Generalizing the entire max comunity is just asking to cause hard feelings
I didnt generalise, to be clear. It only takes a handful of people to ruin something. I can see there are alot of mature, kind people here from some of the posts. There is also alot of negativity. I have yet to understand why.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: