Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-12-2010, 01:53 PM   #1
2slow2race
6th Gear Member

Question need a body shop - new bumper

Hey Guys and girls,

need a body shop to replace my rear bumper.
car is 2009 honda accord 2dr white.

went to honda dealership, and they want $1250.
which i think is pretty high.

know of some places?

thanks in advance.

Last edited by 2slow2race; 04-12-2010 at 02:24 PM.
2slow2race is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 04:53 PM   #2
kkeddy
2nd Gear Member

velocity in markham, fair pricing, good work!
kkeddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:16 PM   #3
Sickbimmer
750HP turbo E46 M3

Rich @ Atlandtic is the man. Has done all my work and you really can't get any better. Price is great too. 416 881-4607. Tell him Fabio sent you.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:21 PM   #4
2slow2race
6th Gear Member

thanks guy! gonna make some calls tomorrow.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:23 PM   #5
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkeddy View Post
velocity in markham, fair pricing, good work!
lol @ velocity. Did you hear how they damaged a Lamborghini Murcielago last year on a joy ride? Consequently they are now banned from the company that insured the lambo (I don't remember who the guy was insured by). In short any car that is insured by that company CANNOT get a claim and receive work done by velocity.
Jim .E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 11:31 PM   #6
2slow2race
6th Gear Member

hahaha!
Old 04-13-2010, 01:29 AM   #7
kkeddy
2nd Gear Member

Lol, I never heard abt that. But I was speaking based on past personal experiences. Not saying I don't believe u, but u also have to understand that everyone/shop have made mistakesn jus so happens they had to do it on a lambo. Not disagreeing on what u were saying, to be banned from a insurance company is pretty serious aswelk. By any chance do u know the full story to this? But anyways, from someone that never been there obviously stories like wat u said wud scare them away, but personally they do a good job, personally experienced and seen it. =) op was asking for a body shop, I reommended one. Hahaah its funny how out of all cars dey hav to **** up a lambo tho lol
kkeddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:47 PM   #8
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkeddy View Post
Lol, I never heard abt that. But I was speaking based on past personal experiences. Not saying I don't believe u, but u also have to understand that everyone/shop have made mistakesn jus so happens they had to do it on a lambo. Not disagreeing on what u were saying, to be banned from a insurance company is pretty serious aswelk. By any chance do u know the full story to this? But anyways, from someone that never been there obviously stories like wat u said wud scare them away, but personally they do a good job, personally experienced and seen it. =) op was asking for a body shop, I reommended one. Hahaah its funny how out of all cars dey hav to **** up a lambo tho lol
I was actually there the day it happened - not @ Velocity but a shop very close to it. A customer brought in the murcielago to have minor paint work done to (from what I heard) scratches. It was coming to the end of the lease and well it had to be fixed.

Customer leaves and my cars in the garage nearby so I was walking around in the back area. I heard them revving it and naturally want to take it for a drive. The whole time I'm wiping the drool off my face while gawking at its beauty.

It started to either snow/rain (I don't remember which one). If your familiar with Heritage road you know that it is a long stretch and people naturally boot it for fun only to realize the bend at the end when its too late.

Drive lost control, spun, hopped the curb and all sorts of fun stuff. From what I was told - the drive shaft was damaged, a rim, fender and more. Somewhere near $20k+ in damages.

Needless to say there garage doors stayed closed for a couple days and they told the customer 3 or 4 days after.
Jim .E. is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: